Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

"So, are you going t-" When Kurama finally came to, he went on to begin a sentence he'd been about to say prior to the freezing. He was surprised to see, however, that Chiyo was no longer ahead of him. She'd shifted to his front right, and though his eyes quickly honed in on her, he wondered what had occurred while he was out. "... Hmm," he mumbled. The loose feeling of his ATs caused him to look down and realize that they'd been untied. 'That's about 45 seconds,' he thought, figuring the amount of time it would have taken to check his status, approach him, untie his laces, and move to where Chiyo had gone from her original position. "So, the trick works. Well done. How long was I out?"

Chiyo watched this man come to, and wondered about the end of the sentence while he seemed to process that he'd indeed been out. She couldn't help but smile at this, because she hadn't really expected it to work so easily. Then again, she'd been fairly good at copying this man's tricks and any other she felt like so it sort of made sense. Beyond this point, he seemed to accept that her trick had worked while he checked his own ATs and felt the need to ask how long he was out. "About 50 seconds, which is a ridiculously long amount of time for someone not to be aware of themselves. What was that like on your end?" she questioned the man while giving a curt nod. Only to quickly add in a bit more just in case the man was worried about what took place while he was incapable of defending himself. "Also I was a total sweet heart and didn't hit you or maim you while you couldn't move and I feel this is deserving of praise." she said with a grin which bordered upon wicked. "And how was that first question going to end... the suspense is killing me."she asked, she was curious about where his words had been going in his head, if only because she didn't really like unfinished sentences, as prone as she was to using them herself.

"Fifty seconds, huh? That's pretty strong for a first use and no upkeep on the ability. It's weird... I've never been on that end of it before, but it was like one moment rolled straight into the next... which happened to be nearly a minute later. It'll probably work even better on someone else," he said while turning one foot at the ankle to adjust to the different feeling in his ATs. With this level of success, he found no point in tying them again, as the session for this day could be considered complete without a doubt. "Oh please, you only avoided hitting me because you knew I wouldn't owe you anything if the score was even. As for that question... I was just going to ask if you were going to use the trick right then, but I got my answer before I even spoke. And what an answer it was. We're definitely done for today."

"Sou ka. Doing that sort of thing to someone else will probably get me called some sort of demon again." she said rolling her eyes. In truth that sort of advantage wasn't really needed against regular opponents unless she simply intended to use it to walk away from them which was also a viable way to use a minute someone is frozen in time. As the conversation went on the man expressed that the only reason she'd not hit him is because it would have made their score even and he wouldn't owe her anything. Such a made her face shift into one of mock surprise. "What? Me? No... of course not... I totally am not even keeping score. I definitely wouldn't have hit you five times for the two I was struck~" she said snidely very happy at the outcome of her new trick. It seemed the man himself was also quite pleased because he moved to say they were done for the day, which was astounding to the girl but she seemed pleased just the same. "Yosh! Full Body Massage!~" the girl said seemingly excited.

"You do know people normally double the number, right? It's a bit weird to just add an extra out of nowhere," he said about the number of times Chiyo allegedly "wouldn't have" hit him. With the training session now behind them for the day, Kurama rolled toward the living platform, assuming Chiyo to be doing the same around the time she voiced her excitement about the massage she'd strong-armed him into performing. "Oh, right. I nearly forgot. Where would you like me to start?" he went on to ask as he seated himself and removed his ATs.

"Just 'cause you don't understand how I got to five, doesn't make it weird." the Ice Queen stated. "I did indeed double the number, and I added one more to discourage future acts against me. This doesn't just apply to this either, it's simply something I have always done~" the girl mentioned, not seeming to understand that doing such a thing was rather like dominating just to do so. And true enough whenever she thought about how she handled people she always dished out double what they did plus one just to make sure they understand. But now she was starting to believe this made her odd in some way. Still the girl prepared herself for a shower which involved her grabbing a change of clothes after following the man up to the platform which housed the living space they shared. When asked where she'd like the man to start she didn't seem to have to think about it very much. "Uh, lower back... that felt strange when I woke up this morning... I think I spin too much~" she mentioned headed off for a shower.

When Chiyo explained how she produced the number five after doubling two, Kurama could only shake his head. He could still find this nothing but strange, but since she was so sold on her resolve in this matter, he would not press the issue. The Flame King once again found himself sorting through oils and the like, this time finding more due to the added complexity of a full body treatment. "No such thing as too much of anything, as long as you tend to yourself properly. Lower back pain just means you haven't done that... or you secretly have DD cups. I'm going to assume the former, but don't worry; the tending is my responsibility." By the time he'd finished speaking, Kurama had all the necessary oils he needed. When he looked up, he noted that Chiyo had retrieved all the things necessary for a shower, prompting a mock scoff from the Flame King. "First to the shower again, huh? I thought I'd be able to beat you to it this time, but... eventually."

Chiyo looked to the Flame King who seemed content to let her have her oddities about numbers and keeping score, the thing she'd so recently sarcastically claimed she wasn't doing at all. She realized more than most people that she was weird in what she did, but talking to more normal people only seemed to make this more obvious to the young woman. Beyond this point the man explained that there was never too much of any action just care that needed to be taken with the over use of things not done very often. This made her chuckle as he explained other things that could have caused lower back pain. "Oh, don't even joke about that, I am entirely too little to support DDs. I'd fall the fuck over." she mentioned with a curt nod, seeming to find the idea of someone her size having boobs that large to be outlandish. Moving right along she was first up for a shower, and was routinely such, but is scoffing and commentary about it made her laugh just a little. This didn't stop her movement towards the bathroom but it did make her pause just a little. "Well shower domination is my personal specialty." she said cheekily. "But... it's not like I need the 65 shower heads all to myself, you could just join me." mentioned the girl, who'd become rather used to sharing bathing facilities with people and didn't seem to care much regardless who joined her in the bath.

"I don't know if I'd go around bragging about dominating showers," the Flame King commented. Only a few moments later, his eyes widened and one of his brows raised, as Chiyo had raised a topic he'd not expected from the young Ice Queen. "Is that so? Well, I'm not opposed, so if you don't mind..." With that, he placed his ATs aside and began walking toward the shower as well, keeping behind the fanged lass. "70, by the way. There are five optional heads in the floor."

"What's the fun in life, if I can't brag about my ability to take showers before other people?" the girl asked seeming to find this whole thing amusing. Beyond this the man seemed to be a bit surprised that she mentioned he could join her in the shower and she wondered why this was but didn't bother questioning it. He wasn't apparently opposed to joining her in the shower, she only had something slightly cheeky to say about it. "Well, I don't really mind. It's already obvious I am a girl now so it won't be shocking or anything." she mentioned remembering the first instance she'd shared a bath with someone and how her gender had become a thing of conversation and shock among her friends thereafter. Upon reaching the shower she heard the words that there were 5 extra shower heads and she looked in and saw the ones he'd mentioned. She'd seen them before, but she didn't assume they'd be shower heads. "What why are they on the floor?" she seemed to question not at all expecting an answer, she began discarding clothing and about halfway through seemed to think of only one reason that they would be so low. And when she thought of it, her eyes widened and palmed her own face. "Oh, why did I think about it?" she said but soon enough she'd have shower heads on and herself naked and under water all about the business.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast