Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

"Because..." Kurama was well-prepared to explain to Chiyo why there were five shower heads specifically designed into the floor of this facility, but Chiyo seemed more than capable of coming to that conclusion on her own. The face-palm that accompanied her realization made the man chuckle as he discarded his shirt using one hand, and his shorts using the other. In no time at all, he was joining the shower and allowing the multiple angles of water spraying to coat him. Once he had sufficient moisture applied to his body, he reached over the Ice Queen's left shoulder to retrieve his shower gel of choice, then over her right shoulder to retrieve his bath sponge. "Pardon me," was all he said as he did this.

Having come to the proper assumption about the floor shower heads the girl couldn't help but scoff at his start of an explanation and subsequent chuckle. "That has Roze written all over it... which is why there are rules. Even if they always seem to be broken." she mentioned. Now fully committing a rule about never being in this place while Roze was also present. Moving right along though, there was soon a naked wet man reaching on either side of her person to gain showering material. And while this in and of itself wasn't distracting, Chiyo had a wandering thought or two as she let her eyes bounce around the reflective surfaces as she intended to have a look at the man. Her head also tilted back and she found herself looking up at the man as he retrieved what he needed. "Uh-huh..." she said knowing her gaze was bouncing around this room far too long and that she should concentrate. But she had no reason for why she found this man so distracting, she normally went out of her way to avoid such moments with him. 'Fuck, how did I manage to avoid him most practically for three weeks. How.. the fuck did I even... why did I say this was okay... this also seems like one of those unspoken rule violations... I really can't ignore him right now.' she thought as she often did in moments where she couldn't bring herself to speak. She soon found her focus and began soaping up her bath sponge with body wash that smelled, coincidentally enough of vanilla.

"If you ask the right person, they'll tell you that rules are made to be broken. And, by the right person, I mean most of my friends," was the man's commentary about the shower heads in the floor. He went on to apply soap to his sponge, after which he needed to reach over Chiyo once more to return the bottle to its former location. Soon enough, he was able to begin actually cleaning himself, starting of course with his upper torso, and working his way down at his own gradual pace. "Vanilla's a good choice," he commented, if for no other reason than to break the awkward silence that had manifested itself.

"Oh, I know. Roze is always telling me I have too many rules..." she said thinking about the sort of person who seemed to dislike rules, the fact that she was in charge of people all the time seemed to be directly contradictory to that. The only reason, the Ice Queen never bothered mentioning this, is because she saw the hypocrisy of it, considering she did the same things herself. Enforcing rules, because she didn't wish to follow them in the first place.

But this wasn't really the point, right now there was a very naked man taking a shower behind her, and his arm re-entering her space over her shoulder seemed to draw attention to this fact. She watched it, and when she could no longer see his person, she simply began watching him in the reflection of the surfaces of the shower heads. She seemed rather engrossed in this activity even as she committed to her own shower. She realized after a few moments that she was being too quiet, when she was shocked by the fact that the man had spoken, she also felt as if she'd been caught doing something a little naughty, and completely missed whatever it was the man had said. She'd been far too distracted in watching him shower, which wasn't really something she felt the need to admit to right at the moment. "So... don't take this the wrong way, but I definitely have no idea what you just said. Gomen." the girl said as she finished soaping up and rinsed her bath sponge while taking the time to turn and begin rinsing her body as well. It seemed she didn't care if her hair got wet this day, as she'd done nothing to stop it.

Following his statement of observation, Kurama received no form of appropriate retort. In fact, what he got out of Chiyo was her admittance to not knowing what he'd just said. Confusion spread across the blonde male's face as he, too, began the rinsing process of his sponge and person. "Huh? It's not exactly loud in here. The only things to make noise are us and the water. Are you more tired than you let on, or do you always space out in the shower?"

Chiyo had turned and found this man also rinsing off, which she observed directly. She sincerely thought about taking one of the two cop-outs offered by this man as he questioned how she'd managed not to hear him. That being said, the Ice Queen was a lot of things, but she wasn't a liar. And given this, she couldn't rightly allow herself to bend the truth of why she'd managed not to hear him while he'd been speaking. "I'm not tired, and I don't ever really space out either, though I wish I had such an excuse." the girl said as she finished rinsing off she seemed satisfied that she was clean but she was still enjoying the rather scalding temperature of what she'd chosen. "I was distracted... watching you, from multiple perspectives through the reflections in the shower heads." the girl admitted, seeming not to find any fault with saying this sentence aloud. "And yes I realize that sounds odd, but I couldn't really bring myself to lie about it either."

This sudden confession without excuse left the Flame King a bit baffled, so he stood there blinking at the lass while letting the shock wear off. In the end, he merely chuckled. "Well then... That was more blunt than any sort of answer I could have expected. That's a very interesting use of your eye, I suppose." With that said, Kurama went on to squeeze soapy water out of his sponge multiple times over, and would do so until there was no longer a speck of soap in what came out of it. "I hope the show was at least worth it."

"Yep, blunt, the other thing I am known for being." she said finding this man's reaction to her wandering gaze amusing. Though the reason she'd settled upon her honesty besides her own need to be honest, is because she was somehow very sure that this man wouldn't really have anything negative to say about her choice in afternoon activity. Beyond this point he mentioned that he hoped the show was worth the extended effort she put into it. "Definitely worth the effort... " the girl started she was now turned in this man's direction and as this was the case she was watching in a more direct manner as he rinsed his sponge. She admittedly had been avoiding such moments of closeness between them because she knew that eventually something like this would just fall out of her face. She knew she found this man entirely too attractive, and she often found it a bit stressful just to leave him be... and right now with such easy access to him, she couldn't find it in herself to try and talk herself out of the idea she was having right just now. "But given what I've seen, I'm not content to just watch." such a statement didn't even seem to shock the girl as she approached this man directly. "I want this too, is that alright?" the girl asked as her gaze shifted down this man's body glanced over his manhood and then motioned for his face to come down to her level because she intended to kiss this man if he'd give her what she wished.

"Well, as long as it was worthwhile," he commented with one more twist of the sponge. As the last of the water dripped from it, he took note of the close proximity of the Ice Queen along with an added moment of boldness. With what she'd most recently said, he was once again taken by surprise. But, if there was one sort of moment the Flame King was used to, it was one such as this. He reached over Chiyo's shoulder once more to return his sponge to the rack, and after doing so, that same hand stopped against the back of Chiyo's neck on its way back to him. "I've told you many times, Chiyocchi. I live to serve," he said, and with that, he leaned forward in accordance with the girl's gesture to kiss her lips.

Chiyo didn't seem to stress about this man's reaction to her new request. Actually, she really didn't expect any kind of resistance in the first place... given this she wasn't surprised when the hand he had previously used to place his bath sponge found its way to the back of her neck. She seemed to be entranced by this man, who only appeared to live to serve. This was fine with her on some level, as she was a rather demanding young woman who occasionally just wanted someone to serve her without question. As his lips came into contact with hers, she solidified her resolve to keep going, and soon enough the girl would slip her tongue into his mouth, because she simply couldn't help being so aggressive even in situations where she knew she'd be matched.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast