Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

The forceful nature of Chiyo's opening created quite the nostalgia trip for the Flame King, taking him to a moment a few weeks prior, and far beyond that as well. This moment was akin to reliving any day with his usual partners, but more likened to the days of the Trophaeum Tower. Still, there wasn't much to actually think about. There was only what would be done, and for the time being, that would be Kurama caressing the moving tongue of the Ice Queen with his own while bringing his free hand to her right hip.

Chiyo was also feeling a bit nostalgic but for very different reasons. She personally found the Flame King's general acceptance of her aggressive nature to be very similar to Shoichi's and beyond this she also found herself equally attracted to the man. This didn't seem to really matter though as the pair of them both seemed to be having a good time of this. As such the fanged girl's tongue switched rhythms in this man's mouth becoming lulling and smooth and she moaned her approval into him as his hands switched their placement. Beyond this her own hands found their way to the back of the man's neck as she was keen for their faces not to separate immediately.

All other thoughts aside, Kurama made the decision to completely devote himself to this moment, however long it would be lasting. He was met, soon enough, by an altered rhythm, and he met it in return. It was a bit odd maneuvering his tongue around the extra sharp canines of the Ice Queen's mouth, but he managed nonetheless. Either way, he was content to continue until stopped for one reason or another.

Chiyo also seemed content to sink deeper into this moment but after several uninterrupted moments the young girl was sated enough to pull back. And she did so with a grin on her face "Yep... you are still really good at that~" she mentioned then found herself pouting just a bit because aside from needing to breathe she really did not feel it necessary to stop their actions.

"I would hope so," he said with a chuckle after Chiyo pulled back and commented on his apparent kissing prowess. "I can't complain about your ability either, Chiyocchi. So..." As he continued, Kurama's left hand abandoned the girl's hip. This was immediately followed by that same hand's middle and ring fingers pressing into her crotch to see how much, if any, preparation was needed from here. "I forgot to ask, but I'm sure you remember the deal. Give me a number, and I will meet it."

Chiyo didn't seem at all surprised that the man had shifted... nor that he appreciated her skills. In fact this was a good moment for her and that was only intensifed when he slipped two fingers into her nether. It was such an exquiste feeling and one would find the girl to be more than ready for any extra activity thereafter. When it was further stated that she could choose a number and he would supply them the tiny girl looked a bit quizzical. "Ah~ well picking a number sounds fine and all... until I shoot too low and end up mad with myself. Counter-offer we go until we get tired~" the girl said with the most devious grin on her face. She would be quite happy to go at it with the man without restraint. She never liked having those anyways.

"No limit, huh? ... Alright. I guess we've got enough spare time." Normally, Kurama chose limitations given by his partner for the sake of avoiding another trip to the hospital due to his overwhelming stamina. In this case, though, he was dealing with a Gravity Child that was much like himself as far as physical ability was concerned. So, perhaps she could indeed be treated like his other regular partners. No further time would be wasted from this moment forward. Kurama removed his hands from the Ice Queen simultaneously, moving them onto either of the girl's legs. His aim was to pick her up and hold her legs by the thighs at his sides, and immediately insert himself. But, he stopped before entry, leaving it up to Chiyo. "You're sure this time, then?"

Chiyo couldn't keep the excitment she felt at getting her way off her face. To be fair there was no better feeling for her in the world than that. And the man didn't even argue further about the terms which seemed to be even better for the small fanged girl. Soon enough she was picked up by both her legs and straddling the Flame King's manhood being given the option to back out if she wanted. Unlike the previous time there was no hesitation she simply pushed a bit lower with her hips impatiently to make this connection happily. "Of, course I sure... You don't get to tease me like this we got work to do~" the girl mentioned seemingly delighted as her body would ultimately reach its first peak upon entry.

Kurama was surprised to find out that the answer to his question would come in the form of Chiyo immediately completing the insertion, and apparently peaking in that very moment. A very demanding verbal retort came from the lass afterwards, and Kurama came to realize there was certainly no more turning back. "As you wish," was all he had left to say. With that, his arm muscles tensed and began lifting and lowering the girl he was holding, all while his hips would thrust in the opposite pattern.

Chiyo knew she was being demanding at this point, but was seriously incapable of resisting. Soon enough the man acquiesced to her wishes and began his work properly and it would be these following moments which made the girl absolutely positive that she'd chosen properly. As the Flame King took on the brunt of this first go, Chiyo's tiny form was easily lifted and moved to and fro and thus she felt every movement and delighted in the new fun she was having. Soon enough, the girl would be headed for another peak and with no end in sight she moaned her pleasure into the Flame King's mouth as she turned her face towards his and immediately aimed to kiss him, slipping her tongue back into his mouth as if it belonged there.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast