Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

When Chiyo's tongue found its way into his mouth, Kurama's tongue once again met its efforts, and his grip shifted to her hips and tightened. He figured Chiyo was more than capable of keeping her own legs elevated in this moment, and this slight change in the position of his hands gave him the ability to more accurately move the lass up and down his shaft. He had enough experience to know she was already reaching the second peak, and this was a bit concerning, but he retained faith in the Ice Queen's stamina.

The Ice Queen continued to be moved about the Flame King's manhood though from a slightly altered position. She found this to be just different enough to make her feel good. This was enough to bring a moan of pleasure from the girl as she worked to keep herself up and the extra bit of tension pulled her closer to a finish. Now the Flame King could be worried about the frequency with which the girl seemed capable of reaching climax but for her this was completely normal. Her heartbeat hadn't even sped up yet. "Holy shit this is the best... don't go holding back on me now this is amazing~"

"Hai hai," he replied. So long as Chiyo was able and willing to continue, Kurama would go on. By the girl's request, he removed any thoughts of holding back his efforts, and he immediately showed this by taking advantage of the lack of gravity. There was a slight movement of his feet; not even enough for a small hop normally, but enough in this case to remove him from the floor. From this floating position, he was able to grab Chiyo's left leg and raise it higher, while also thrusting himself deeper into her person. "I take it you're enjoying yourself then."

Chiyo enjoyed the fact that this man took to her request and shifted the pair of them. Chiyo was young enough that she didn't get to have this sort of experience while she was in the Tower. This would lead to a bit of a shocked expression, the depth of this man thrusting into her was by far one of the best sensations she'd ever felt. Her body tightened around him as she tried to answer him. "Ah!~ Fuck yes I am enjoying myself~" the Ice Queen affirmed as they continued.

"Good," he replied. The Ice Queen's affirmation was all he needed to continue with all he had to offer, and so, he did exactly that. Deeper and deeper he went with each forward thrust, and each time he pulled back, he did so until he'd nearly exited the girl's nether. This continued until the pair's pelvises were slamming against one another with every other movement; something Kurama considered the truest test of his companion's ability. But, in this case, he wasn't thinking of it this way. He was simply acting in accordance to Chiyo's request of holding nothing back. Once he'd begun this pattern, he simply aimed to increased the pace and force by a very minuscule amount every thrust. Several minutes later, he would be doing so with maximum speed and forcefulness.

The man spoke and then simply continued. Each stroke getting deeper and deeper by an measured amount. And each stroke was something Chiyo began waiting for, anticipating and moving towards while wiggling her hips. Eventually, the girl found herself meeting every stroke at his ridiculously fast pace, but it wasn't bad or painful it was simply the most mind-numbing sensation she'd ever had. To feel momentarily empty and then so full made her nether vibrate with every thrust, and surprisingly enough, though the girl barely spoke full sentences most days, she seemed to be most vocal and appreciative of this man's efforts right now. Several, more peaks would happen for her and all of them were better than the ones previous. Stacking into an ocean of pleasure which the girl fully intended to drown in. "You keep doing that, and I might not ever let you stop!~" the girl chimed seeming to enjoy herself more in this moment than she'd ever shown herself to enjoy anything before.

Unbeknownst to this pair, the Angels were above listening to this entire ordeal. The lights in the house above the chamber were flickering various colors as they appreciated the scene obviously unfolding below them. "Well, I must say that first time is always a good one for them. The new favorite seems to be enjoying herself." the original said as she reached into the refrigerator upstairs pulling out a glass of wine poured to let aerate. The lights would flicker blue and the Angel of Creation would take a sip of said drink seeming to be a bit pouty. "The Angel is a bit jealous she wasn't invited. We like the little Cold One too, she and the Flame God would be good fun together." she said sitting the glass down and the lights turned to red. "The Time Lord and the Fangs are having their fun. We're not supposed to be jealous. She'd really vocal though, I kinda like that shit." said the Angel of Destruction before the lights cycled through all colors they possessed then settled on green once more. "You should go grocery shopping, they're bound to be running low and by the time you return everything should have settled down a bit..." mentioned the original which would be followed by a stark change to red. "Whatever you say Mom. But you know as well as I do, that they are barely getting started. I'm starting to agree with Nice Angel... I'm a bit jealous." mentioned the woman who headed off to shop for food enough for all of her personalities and the new guests within their living space.

"You already said to go until we're tired. To me, that means not stopping at all." After floating out of the shower, water began to scatter around the facility from the two bodies moving about. The passage of time did not slow his movements, and it seemed Chiyo had begun to meet his pace. Enough time had passed that he thought it best to change things up a bit, and being without gravity only made things easier. Using the leg he had raised, he aimed to rotate the Ice Queen's body 180 degrees into a downward position, after which he'd grab hold of her by the hips and return to his efforts in earnest.

"Oh?~" the girl questioned as they floated out of the shower and into other spaces of the facility. Soon enough, the position would change without any proper separation of the two of them. The girl was never very inclined to argue about things, and now that she was turned around, she was in what could be called her favorite position. As he slid into the depths of her from this new angle, the girl seemed to be enthused. "Wooh, that's the best... totally changed my mind~" the girl said as she pushed herself back into the man's hips at every thrust. She had no idea why she'd previously thought avoiding this man to be the proper course of action, but now she was content to simply continue getting lost in the amazing things he did.

"Yeah. Well, until you're done, at least," was his reply. Following the shift in position, it seemed Chiyo had changed her mind on what she favored. This brought another chuckle from the man as he continued burying himself in the girl's body. "Is it now? Are you sure this time? I feel like, at this rate, you might say that about the next one... and the next."

Chiyo seemed to be enjoying herself a great deal, when the man spoke of them going until she was satisfied her body involuntarily tightened at the idea such a thing represented. Beyond this as the girl enjoyed their present position she seemed to push back against the man with reckless abandon her hips shaking to a rhythm all their own as she met each of his thrusts. To the question or rather the assumption that she'd simply change her mind and like everything the girl couldn't really argue. "I suppose I could always change my mind again, though it'd have to be pretty impressive, 'cause this feel like it's my favorite." she said cheekily, this was a bit of a challenge but she didn't really need one she was enjoying herself far too much to care about anything else at present.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast