Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

"Oh? So, the Fang Prince finally parted ways and needed replacing? No surprise there; I was going to recommend getting rid of him," he jested. Kurama then began stretching as well, preparing for the training session that would begin in a mere matter of moments. Chiyo didn't seem to think there was fun to be had in her learning to see the future, but knowing about her hyperactive nature, he had to disagree. "Oh, don't worry. You'll have loads of fun. Promise." With that said, Kurama revved his wheels until flames were produced regularly. As the fire built up, he held up a single finger. "One week. Tag me five times in a week, and we'll conclude the first phase. Also, keep your eye active at all times. It might be a bit of a headache, but I'll be sure to treat that daily. We start now."

A chuckle escaped the former Fang Queen as Kurama jested that he was going to recommend replacing her formerly favored Prince. "Eh, you would have had to hop in line, behind Shoichi and Muu-nii who both said the same thing. It also took me the better part of the month to track down and convince his replacement to join me... fucking pain in the ass." she said rolling her eyes. Her Prince in-spite of his flaws had a great deal of usefulness. "Besides that no one has ever given a legitimate reason for wanting me to kick the Prince. No matter though, he left all on his own, such a sad day, I've lost at least one battle I wouldn't have had to fight if he was around." she said also in jest though there was a great deal of truth to this statement. As the man went on to explain what he wanted from her as far as her training was concerned she looked at him like she was confused. But she supposed his conditions were rather easily met. "Uh-huh... fine..." mentioned the Ice Queen as she began to roll she closed her eyes and opened them once more and they were glowing and purple as per the norm. Since apparently her only job was to tag him, she began to wonder exactly what he planned to do to stay away from her, he was fast, but in looking at him, she didn't see any reason she wouldn't be able to catch him. At this point the girl was seeing numbers in her head a full spread sheet of this man's body as she began to circle him small ice crystals appearing as she moved at a much more measured pace, it would appear that something major had changed about this girl's run, and then...

She spun her body in a circle as she moved around, speeding up her body rapidly and without the resistance of gravity she used her spin to add speed to her forward motion and aimed to rapidly close the distance between herself and this man and tap his right shoulder with the palm of her hand.

A smile was plastered on the Flame King's face as he awaited Chiyo's approach. He made no efforts to activate his own Emperor Eye. If he did, there would be no fairness whatsoever to this phase of training. What he did, though, was wait until Chiyo was right in front of him to sway left, away from the hand that reached for his shoulder. Once it was avoided, he let his ATs carry him to the right while arching his back to move under the Ice Queen's arm. This brought him around to her rear and left a crescent of flames around her left side. "I hope you didn't think this would be easy. You know, the more you feed a fire, the hotter it burns. The closer you get to catching me, the harder I'll make it for you~♥"

Chiyo spent the time of her first maneuver watching this man's reactions to her movements. At this point, she was still fresh on some things, and one of them was partly her earlier escapade this morning. When learning Kendo with Kanda he mentioned that looking at her joints and the movements of her arms and wrists to know what she was going to do, to predict her fake movements. With this in mind she needed only to apply that sort of observation with all she could see with her eye, it seemed an easy enough thing to do. She'd have the easiest time with it, while this man was also not using his eye variant. 'Arms, legs, wrists ankles... figure out where he is going and go there.' this was her initial idea as she spun her body past the flames and didn't really seem all that bothered. When her feet made contact with the far wall she spun again... thinking about it more. 'Fuck, that really isn't my style is it... I could force his movements... that's probably more me.' she thought of this while hearing what this man had to say and looked up at him with glowing purple eyes. "Kamikorose." since there weren't really rules on this kind of interaction Chiyo chose to use multiple techniques to achieve her goal. This time after several spins she launched herself from the wall extending her right leg as she used the speed built up from her previous maneuvers to kick out a fang with the technique she'd recently learned from Roze. Doing so, caused her to tighten her leg then let all of the tension go in a single moment, creating a massive fang which doubled or even tripled the girl's own body size and it was flying rather directly towards the Flame King, as if she intended to bifurcate him. All this was done so she could watch his person and figure out which way he'd move or what he'd do to avoid it while she herself was following in the wake of this massive attack.

His evasion was followed by the observation of Chiyo's response. Though he didn't intend to use his own eye to see the future of her movements, he did still have to keep track of what she was doing, simply to keep the training going strong. What she chose to do was something which brought a grin to Kurama's face. Of course, this was no grin of approval, but of amusement instead. If she thought this fang taught to her by Roze would accomplish anything, he would simply have to prove her wrong. As her fang approached, Kurama raised his right leg while using his hip as the axis. Every muscle in his leg tensed to the physical limit, and released as he kicked a larger fang, albeit one made of fire, toward Chiyo's existing attack. This not only nullified the fang she'd sent his way, but allowed his flames to spread around the room more. "Are you trying to learn my movements, Chiyocchi? There are no shortcuts in this training. I guarantee you, I'll never use the same pattern twice. By the way, if you wanted to learn that trick, you could have come to the source."

A smile spread across Chiyo's face as her own fang was met by one of fire and used by the Flame King in such an interesting manner. Unlike most people she didn't seem to be particularly impressed by that. In fact she only rolled her eyes. "Oh how little you must think of me..." she said as she began to move once more and the more she did the colder it got around her. Being able to retain her composure while moving about her eyes. The colder it got around her, the less oxygen there was in the air, and thus the less the flames were fed immediately around her person. "What I am actually doing... has nothing to do with anything so simple." she small girl mentioned as her body began to move again at a much faster but equally more graceful state. "I am figuring out my new tricks, while watching to see which muscles in your body cause which movements. I've never actually looked before... the Pretty Boy mentioned such a thing in Kendo practice this morning and I figured it'd be useful as a build up." mentioned the small girl. She wasn't looking for the fast way out, she was simply aggressive when she did anything, didn't really matter what the activity was. She was almost done speaking as her legs crossed at the ankle and she took that as momentum to begin spinning once more this time her movement would take her forward in a more straightforward manner. "I will give you that last bit though. I just knew it wasn't the Fuckface's trick and Roze knows everything, though I would have saved myself a favor if, I'd known you could tell me too." But the lack of gravity in this place, meant her body wasn't nearly as stressed so the finish of her spin which was tightening her legs then immediately stretched out but instead of launching a fang, it launched her frozen beam of ice like a laser directly towards the man's center at a much greater velocity than it was originally shown to be able to do. All the while her eyes were focused on the movements on this man's body, she didn't care how he was responding... she was looking to see what her tricks were capable of and what she could in response.

"I'll have you know that my opinion of you is actually quite high," he replied. As Chiyo moved around the room, Kurama noticed his flames were growing at a much slower pace. This was surely the work of Chiyo's Blizzard Road, but more importantly, there was the matter of the girl's plan. "Learning which muscles cause movement? You're joking, right?" he asked, simultaneously increasing the rev of his wheels to produce greater heat around him. In doing so, he intended to counteract the cooling of Chiyo's Regalia. "No... there's more to it. You're more clever than that; I know you're able to figure that out in the heat of the moment." Kurama was always ready to move at a moment's notice, but even he was impressed by the speed at which the Ice Queen's frozen laser was produced. Under normal circumstances, he would have moved toward the laser and veered around it while approaching Chiyo. This time, he had no choice but to back away and do the same. In the meantime, he let his brow furrow in response to Chiyo's mention of the muscle trick she'd learned. "Really? You wanted to learn something involving muscle control, and you didn't think to ask the masseuse of all people? I'm hurt. Now then, are you going to keep attacking, or are you going to tag me?"

The Ice Queen rolled her eyes at the man in front of her. His opinion of her was likely higher than she thought it was, given she was bad at judging such things herself. Chiyo was still watching this man and still hearing what he had to say, but when her attack was launched he did something she'd wanted him to do, with his movement he went backwards, since she was relaxed she was also able to launch herself around and into the path of his movement as he spoke his sentence about her tagging him and not attacking him but tagging him and by the time he spoke this she was behind him reaching out with her right hand to tap him on the shoulder. As this happened she took it upon herself to reply to all the things said which she hadn't done because she had been previously concentrating so hard. "I didn't really consider that yeah... not that you aren't great at what you do, but I hadn't thought about how that would relate to my learning process." she said and this was true, to be honest she spent a great deal of time trying to make sure she avoided this man for reasons she didn't yet understand, whether or not she completed her act of touching him she'd continue her explanation. "And you're right, provided I don't go nuclear... before figuring it out. I'll probably think of it when I'm not really trying to... I'm pretty calm right now, so we'll see." she said a fanged grin appearing on her face.

In the wake of the ice beam, Chiyo was following Kurama with the intention of tagging him again. Looking over his shoulder at the girl, he chuckled. This time, Kurama lowered himself and let her hand pass overhead, all while spinning clockwise to face her. From there, he would begin rolling backwards while still turning up the heat. "Well, thinking about how it relates to your learning process is the job of your advisor, I imagine. That would be me, by the way," he said with a cheeky grin. "So... ya' gonna tag me?"

Chiyo watched as her hand passed through the place this man had been previously and she looked at him in a way which bordered upon disgust before closing her eyes and rubbing her thumb into the center of her forehead. The heat in this place was continuing to rise and the altered heat of her body was making her cranky, but beyond this the cheeky commentary provided to her by the Flame King was also a bit anger enticing. But she decided in this moment she wouldn't let that get to her, no instead she'd take a very deep breath and exhale. And when she opened her eyes again she shrugged in response to his question, instead of being upset she began a wide counterclockwise circle around him. "Fuck." was the first word out of her mouth, but each movement she made caused her ATs to pulse with cold, so much so that she was able to retain a more comfortable temperature around herself. This was perhaps simply a subconscious way of coping and keeping herself steady in her movements. "You are kinda cheeky and that's a bit annoying, anyone ever told ya' that?" asked the girl as she began thinking of the best way to tag him, aggression wasn't always the answer but it usually got the job done, though she did remember Mukuro mentioning that her normal methods didn't tend to work against people who were clever enough to figure her out. Still... there were a few more things to try before she gave up. Situations like this though, reminded her of what it was like when she couldn't fly at all, catching things out of reach, chasing people down... these were all things she'd given up on a while ago, as it generally required hyper-aggressive behavior from her and a distinct desire in mind which she didn't have right now. "I don't know if I can. So Mr. Advisor what do you suggest?" she asked continuing to circle but that circle beginning to take a spherical shape as she twisted and changed the degree of her pattern ever so slightly repeatedly upon each cycle until her movements were creating a bit of a bubbled around this man and herself in the space they occupied.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast