Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

As Chiyo passed him to approach the shower, Kurama remained seated. In spite of the shower being open, and the reason this was likely the case, he had no intention of joining in. Besides, he would have to find something to do after the first stage of the treatment he had set up for the Ice Queen. So, he waited for the moment Chiyo exited the shower, at which point he would remove himself from the massage table and let her take his place.

Chiyo spent about fifteen minutes in the shower enjoying the feeling of the water and getting herself all cleaned up. And when she was done she turned the water off and grabbed a towel getting dry and allowing her hair to fall back down to its normal pig-tailed state. Once this was done she popped open the shrink wrapped package of clothing and slipped into the shorts and tank-top which were both complete with her personal insignia which was a pair of little lips with fangs, per the twins usual purchasing habits. After she was dressed she grabbed up all of her things, slipping used clothes into the bag she'd just taken her new ones out of she sealed it (after, of course shifting items from one pair of shorts to another). Satisfied she exited the shower and took the place she knew she was supposed to after dropping the discarded laundry into her bag on the opposite side. She realized of course, that this was the kind of thing which lead to the Tar King claiming she had OCD but, that wasn't really important right at the moment. "So... that shower is designed for gods. Just thought I'd let you know." she mentioned. She had no idea why things designed by these people were always so outlandish but she enjoyed it beyond words. She sat atop the massage table after hopping up there and concluded this was definitely Roze's doing.

"Welcome back," Kurama said in response to the Ice Queen's return, as he shifted out of her way. Once she was on the table and commenting on the shower, he chuckled. "If you asked Creation, she'd agree with you wholeheartedly. Now then, before we get started, let's do some exfoliating, hm?" As he spoke, Kurama retrieved a jar filled with some concoction, which he began to whisk with a brush. This concoction was purple in color, and without any hesitation, he began to spread it on Chiyo's face. "If this is mixed well enough, it should smell of lavender and vanilla. We'll leave this on for about fifteen minutes while I have a shower of my own. Need me to hand you anything?"

"I suppose she does refer to certain ones of you as such." she mentioned as the man was soon spreading some weird concoction of stuff on her face. After a few seconds, he mentioned what it should smell like and decided it was exactly that. And though she didn't necessarily volunteer for such a thing she supposed she couldn't be upset with being pampered in such a way. "It does smell like vanilla and lavender, and no I don't need anything, enjoy your shower." mentioned the Ice Queen as she was content to sit those eyes of hers still glowing purple with the activation of her eye related ability.

"Hai," he said while finishing the spread and putting away the mix. Kurama was soon on his way to relocating his own duffel bag, at which point he retrieved a pair of red basketball shorts and a white a-top shirt. He then made his way to the shower, and went about cleaning himself for roughly the same amount of time Chiyo had taken. After coming out and drying off, he immediately donned his shorts, speaking to Chiyo while picking up the shirt he'd chosen. "All done! Sorry, I didn't think ahead. You'll need to wash that off in the sink since gravity won't affect the water elsewhere."

Chiyo spent the next fifteen or so minutes just sitting quietly atop the massage table thinking about life. And double checking that she hadn't forgotten anything important. Upon the man's return she opened her eyes and looked at him a bit shocked by how skinny he was, but his statement registered in her mind and she shrugged. "I figured as much." she said hopping off the table she went into the shower grabbed a face towel and headed for the small sink off from the toilet room to rinse her face off. Still she didn't seem to have any complaints and went about her work with luke warm water taking only about thirty or so seconds to clear her face and begin patting it dry in the mirror in front of her.

While Chiyo was off rinsing her face, Kurama checked the bottom of the cart to see if it was set up similarly to his own. In fact, it was, so he retrieved from it a robe in as close to what he remembered to be Chiyo's size as possible. After throwing it in her direction, he slipped his shirt over his torso and picked up a bottle of oil to use. "This'll be interesting. Let's hope I still have the skill to use this without gravity. You won't hold it against me if this stuff goes astray, right?"

Chiyo finished the work of her face, and soon enough found a robe floating towards her. She grabbed this stripping down and putting it on instead. While she tied it and collected her discarded articles of clothing she responded to the words previously spoken by the Flame King. Chiyo stepped out to look at this now shirtless man and did so for about two seconds longer than she should have. "I have the utmost faith in you." she said shaking her head from left to right. "But I will definitely hold it against you~" she said sticking her tongue out at the man and hopping back up on the massage table and preparing for the massage she'd asked for.

"Well I'm gla-" Kurama started speaking a response to Chiyo's mention of faith in his abilities, but was cut off by her saying she would indeed be holding it against him. Though this was made obvious to be a moment of playfulness, Kurama resolved himself to perform well in this moment. "Well then. I'll just have to not disapoint, huh?" he asked while spinning the bottle in his right hand, letting the cap float off. He stopped the bottle upside-down in his hand, shaking it forward only once and squeezing lightly enough to shoot a stream of oil directly onto the Ice Queen's left leg. Once this was done, he let the bottle float next to him and went to work, starting at the upper thigh with both hands. "What do ya' know? I can still pull that off after all."

When he stated he'd then try not to disappoint, Chiyo chuckled. She always thought it odd that this man seemed to go about his life in such a way, she began to wonder if he was just the type to try and meet his own thought up challenges and the like. With his minor feats out of the way and the work beginning on her legs, the Ice Queen found a happy place inside her head to relax. 'I've been avoiding this man... but damn he gives good massages.' she thought a smirk appearing on her face as she opened her eyes and stared off into nothing. "So, you can. Faith well placed~" mentioned the small girl who seemed to be very pleased at the moment.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast