Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Parthevia Empire

"Well, if that was your only goal here, then next should be everywhere else," was Fudo's response to the pink-haired young woman. The next words spoken within the room, though, came from a voice he had become less acquainted with than the others in the vicinity: Shadiya. Turning to look at this girl following her words, Fudo hazarded a grin not unlike his usual gentle visage. "And what better way to start than that way?" he asked in rhetoric. Fudo then began to walk toward Shadiya, having the healing magic of his guiding Magi encase his wound as he moved. His gaze averted, shifting toward Samiya long enough to nod his thanks, after which he reached Shadiya and held out his right hand. "You didn't intrude. Allow me to apologize on our behalf for the mess of an afternoon you've had. If you hold no ill will against us for all this, maybe you'd consider joining us?"

"I suppose. I just didn't think I could properly enjoy freedom while other people I knew were still in chains." mentioned the pink haired girl. Her goals were kind of interesting, but now that she'd done the one thing that she'd set out to do, and knew for a fact that her friend would be alright, she was more than up for anything else which could be done instead. In fact the idea given by the girl known as Shadiya wasn't a bad one at all, she didn't know of the Reim Empire and she liked the idea of seeing something new. When the girl followed up with an apology though, Yasmin's brow wrinkled a little, she wondered how often her ideas were shut down for her to subconsciously apologize just for saying something. Even so, Fudo seemed apt to approach the girl in his usual friendly manner, and his nod of appreciation got him a wave from his Magi.

Shadiya was still red in the face but as the young man approached her and extended his left hand she couldn't believe what he was saying. He apologized for all of them and then offered to let her join him and his group. She looked completely dumbfounded by this action but wasn't sure how to take it. "I don't hold any ill will against anyone. But is it really okay for me to join you... I mean..." Shadiya's sentence drifted off as she looked around the room her eyes stopping specifically on Yasmin and Bakura. Both of whom had now suffered greatly at the hands of her family. It wouldn't surprise the girl if neither of them wanted her along simply because she'd be a reminder to them of this particular bad day, and she didn't see herself as blameless in these situations even if she was. Seeing the look on the girl's face Yasmin looked towards her and went over to join both Fudo and Shadiya. Her speech would be both reassuring to this girl and helpful to the point that Fudo aimed to make. "Whatever you think it's not necessary. I don't hold any grudges against you and wouldn't for something you couldn't have possibly been in control of. Baki isn't that kind of person either. So, if you want to come with us... we'd be happy to have you along." mentioned the pink haired girl, much to the surprise of Samiya the Rukh around this girl and Fudo seemed to be mixing more in these moments were they appeared to share will and feelings about things. This would cause that warm flush to remain on Shadiya's face, but overall her features softened. She didn't expect the former slave girl to be so understanding especially when it would have been perfectly understandable if she was against travelling with the family member of her former capturers. With this in mind the girl reached out for Fudo's extended right hand. "Okay I'll join you then." she said with a smile. "To be fair... I was kind of supposed to be in the Reim Empire already, but I got sidetracked on my way through here." she said.

"It's settled, then!" Fudo exclaimed in a manner most pleased. "Shadiya, welcome to our group. We'll make a better world working together!" Without further ado, Fudo turned toward the exit of this room, recalling which direction to take for the sake of leaving the building. Once he had the direction in mind, he picked up Bakura and began walking until he was outside near the cart. There, he bore witness to a very interesting sight: that of the Magi Ali ever so casually sleeping atop the cart they traveled in. "Does he always do that?" he wondered aloud.

Shadiya looked a bit stunned that this had all gone so well. She didn't expect to be receieved so well by a group of people. But she could waste no time. "Thank you... one second." and just like that the girl turned around and went behind her desk. And pulled up a backpack a bit larger in size than a normal one would appear to be. And with it in hand and before she left the room, she began picking up and innumerable number of books and scrolls from the shelves and piling them in, as if this had been her intention the entire time. Once she was satisfied with everything she'd taken she headed outside asking a small favor of a house servant before she got outside.

Nasira, Samiya and Yasmin and all followed out Fudo and one of them was just as surprised as the teal haired young man to find the Magi Ali sleeping atop the cart. "Hmm, I wonder if that is actually comfortable?" Nasira quipped only to have Samiya answer and she hopped up to the top where the sleeping young man was. "Not really. I've tried and I can never get as comfortable as he can, literally anywhere. To be honest I'm jealous." she said while rolling her eyes. Soon enough Nasira had climbed into the cart and she Bakura normally occupied and once there she expected a hand off of the young man. Yasmin waited outside the cart for Shadiya who came running out looking a bit hastened like she thought they'd left without her. Once she caught up she looked at their organized caravan and nodded. "I don't need much space, but... I also have this thing, if you want we could use it with yours.." she said as a large caravan with a huge cart and extra equipment was lead out front. "I was supposed to use it to get to Reim anyways and it would be a bit more comfortable for all of us." she quipped with a small smile. This act of generosity was the least she could do. "Also it has camping equipment and the like so the trip will be more enjoyable."

"... Huh. At least he's comfortable," Fudo said as his final piece regarding the sleeping Magi. So long as the man would not be experiencing great discomfort, or falling from the cart as they traveled. According to Shadiya, though, they could all find a more comfortable way to get to the Reim Empire. As he looked at this new carriage, Fudo grinned and immediately foresaw a very enjoyable journey. "Oh? Well, who would we be to say no to an offer like that?" he asked rhetorically. Several minutes passed before the group had switched to the new carriage, and were on their way to the southern half of Parthevia once more. The boy known as Shaka was found there, and easily recruited to the cause due to Shadiya's involvement. So, their next destination was none other than the Reim Empire.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819