When Yasmin explained why he would be unable to see the dungeon from which Paimon was retrieved, Fudo's brow raised. He could only wonder why the Magi would have sealed the dungeon away, as he intended to use Amon's dungeon as a base of sorts, or at least a place to retrieve more of Amon's treasures if needed. "That's strange. I suppose I don't need to see it, but... Samiya, do you know why he would have sealed it away again? Might it be connected to his search for the one raising dungeons, other than you two?" Fudo was full of curiosities. He was not a fan of being without information regarding things so pivotal. Nevertheless, he was soon hopping into the driver's space at the front of the cart, and taking up the horses' reigns. His collection of treasure had all been secured, so he supposed he would be driving the cart toward Parthevia.

"Vis... age?" Bakura questioned as he, too, moved toward the cart. "Sorry, love. I don't know too many of them big words," he said. "But yeah... we'll all help each other out."