Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Qishan

"I agree; it is a lot. There'll be plenty of time to gawk later, though. We'll own this place in a few minutes," Fudo said to his raven-haired companion. He was certain the chosen route would lead them to the Djinn of this dungeon. As such, when they approached the building, he hopped off the carpet and landed at its entrance. "This is it, isn't it? This is where Amon is..."

As they arrived at the center building Nasira scoffed and waved off what the young man had to say, refusing to admit she'd been gawking at anything. Instead she took in the sights while resting her legs until of course they arrived at their destination of choice. It seemed that Fudo was quite sure this would be the place to find his Djinn and Nasira was quite apt to agree given the fiery pillar found near the place. After the teal haired man exited, she did so as well standing next to him as she questioned the redheaded woman with them.

"Yes, this is where Amon is. You can step inside whenever you're ready." said the woman who knew from experience that places like these were generally littered in treasure as well as what this young man had come for.

Once he had confirmation that this was the Djinn's resting place, Fudo looked toward Nasira and nodded once more. Then, he stepped into the building, where he found treasures aplenty, but one particular thing to catch his eye. An oil lamp sat atop a pedastal at the center of the room, and Fudo rubbed his hand along its side the moment he reached it. When this occurred, a raging inferno erupted from the lamp and circled the room. A large, blue humanoid figure began to materialize from within these flames, taking the form of an elderly, portly man. His head was bald, and a long beard was upon his face. "Who wants to be king?" the Djinn spoke, only to then look around the room at all present. Of course, Fudo took another step forward, as if to answer the Djinn's query with the action. "So, it is you. Yes... for making it this far, I, Amon, Djinn of Politeness and Austerity, declare that you have cleared this dungeon."

"Thank you, Amon," Fudo said with a bow. As he continued to speak, he gestured lightly with one hand for Nasira to approach. "However... I have a special request of you before we complete our business here."

Samiya followed this young man and his companion into the Treasure Room. Once here, Fudo went right to business summoning the Djinn known as Amon who subsequently materialized and introduced himself. During the exchange between them, Nasira's eyes were wider than saucers. Yes, she knew what they were coming here to do, and yes she'd fought along side this man to get here, but to see a Djinn materialized before them in such a way, was really more than she'd ever expected. So much that she was awestruck and staring at this giant blue man while Fudo was apparently content to talk terms with the Djinn, but as she was motioned towards she had no choice but to step forward and gaze upward. "Hi."

Samiya for her moments had never seen someone make such a request from a Djinn upon their meeting and with this in mind she fully intended to hear out what the pair of them had to discuss. "Hello Amon~" she said to the Djinn whose Dungeon she'd also traversed this day.

Fudo's proposition made the Djinn's brow furrow. He had not expected such a thing to be brought up, but he supposed he could at least hear the Dungeon Capturer out. First, though, he was compelled to address Samiya with the most respectful of bows. "Greetings, Magi. It seems you've brought me an interesting candidate. I trust your judgement." With that said, Amon returned his attention to Fudo, and the man's apparent companion who seemed a bit on edge. "I will hear this request."

With that, Fudo raised his head to look the Djinn in the eye while his demands were made. "I've done a fair bit of research on Djinn and Metal Vessels. I would like to immediately start a Household with my friend Nasira here. Unless you are willing to produce a Household Vessel for her now, you can consider this dungeon uncleared, and we will be on our way." Amon found these demands interesting, to say the least. In fact, he immediately became silent, choosing only to look toward Samiya as if he needed confirmation that he'd heard this man correctly.

"As you should... I always choose interesting people." said Samiya. She was a magi like others wandering the world, she chose many candidates to be King one day, but even among her choices this one was by far the most interesting. If this wasn't obvious by his appearance and his clearing of the Dungeon his next request would make that even more clear. Samiya couldn't say she was surprised by what this young man was asking, after all he seemed to have put more thought into being King than most who cleared Dungeons. If he wanted this particular girl by his side, then he'd go until he found the Djinn capable of keeping her there.

Nasira's eyes widened. It was an interesting thing to do, and something they'd not even discussed before this point. She knew little of what this meant, but going by context and the shocked nature of most present she'd assume it was something very personal which he was asking of what would be his Djinn. "Fudo, what are you doing?" asked Nasira who hadn't quite figured out all the details of this Dungeon Capturing as most of this had been left to Fudo. But to the girl, it seemed as if her friend was willing to throw away all his hard work on a request that didn't seem particularly vital to his capture of this dungeon. To quell all of this Samiya spoke directly to Amon, who seemed to be in shock about this. "Yes, you heard him correctly. He's put a lot of thought into what he wants to do, and his bid to be King... is set to be rather different from most." she said going on after flicking her eyes over Nasira. "And I was with them throughout their adventure here, Nasira's the most suited to be a member of his Household, if I had to guess... she's probably been acting in that way quite a long time." mentioned the Magi who was enthused by the choices this young man was making before her.

The first response he received regarding his request of Amon was from none other than Nasira herself. Fudo looked over his shoulder at the lass, granting nothing more than a smile to answer her question. Then, his gaze fell upon Amor again. Fudo oozed absolute confidence. Either he knew this would work out in his favor, or he truly didn't care whether Amon was the one to acquiesce to his needs or not. In fact, both of these were true. From what he gathered about this Djinn throughout the dungeon's challenges, he felt this would work... but if it did not work out, Fudo was sure to leave without a second thought, only to move on to another dungeon whose Djinn would do as he wished.

"... A human, risking his life to brave a dungeon, then asking a Djinn for such a thing immediately. What kind of king would such a man make? Well... We'll find out, won't we, Samiya?" Amon was intrigued enough by Fudo's demeanor and request to do as the man wanted. As such, the Djinn placed himself inside Fudo's sword, causing the eight-pointed star to appear on its blade. Afterwards, a large Rukh floated from the sword directly into the bangle on Nasira's left arm. "Well... I guess that's that."

Nasira's questioning of Fudo didn't seem to yield anything other than a smile from the lad. Such a thing had happened between them on a few occasions throughout their lives together. She knew then that this was something he'd already made up his mind about so arguing about it would change nothing. In fact, thinking about this only caused the girl to chuckle.

While watching this interaction Samiya could only smirk and nod her head to the words subsequently spoken by Amon. "Indeed we shall. These two are going to be interesting to watch." she mentioned with the most amused voice. "Catch you some other time, Amon~" chimed the Magi as the Djinn found his home within the blade carried by Fudo and subsequently created an offshoot of himself for the girl known as Nasira through the bangle on the girl's left arm. "Hmm... oh I get it. Still a great risk you took Fudo." she mentioned still managing to be occasionally surprised by this man's actions, in particular the many things he managed to do for her. This of course left the Magi a bit curious as Djinn generally chose to house themselves within things that had high sentimental value to those who had them. Odd for the girl's physical attachment to be to a singular piece of jewelry specifically one that didn't look like it was made for a girl in the first place.

"Indeed that is all there is to it. Such an interesting request you made... I get happier and happier I chose you every time you act." said Samiya before turning her attention to Nasira and shifting her eyes to the bangle on the girl's arm. She really wanted to ask but decided to let it go. "Also everything here is yours... take what you like I assume you'd want at least some of this stuff if you intend to keep up with your plans." she said.

"The risk is worth it. I'll never abandon anyone," Fudo replied to Nasira. He was more than determined to become king, and his morals were unwavering. He was going to build a Household, Nasira would be the first, and his Djinn would have to understand this. Luckily, this was the case in the very first dungeon they entered. "Samiya, you've been very helpful to us. For that, I thank you. Let's move on, shall we?" And with that, the progression to the next stage began with Fudo and co. collecting the treasures of the seventh dungeon...

Nasira looked at the man she'd befriended and smiled. She knew him to be the sort who had an unwavering moral standard, something which had shown itself several times throughout the earlier portion of their friendship. Even so, it was quite amazing to watch as such a person made it all the way through adulthood with those same principles in tact. Samiya thought similarly and when she was thanked for her help getting this pair of people through the Dungeon she only laughed and waved it off. "No need to thank me. After all, this is my main purpose and you and your friend more than deserve it."

As it was stated that they should move on, they began to gather all necessary material. What they couldn't know though was approaching in a two man caravan was another Dungeon Capturer and her household member. The pink haired girl known as Yasmin still dressed in rags. But by her side a small fan which she used while she wasn't the one in charge of leading the three horses. "Baki, we're pretty close now... I can see it." she said as they approached this dungeon. She was kind even to her horses and had taken a leisurely pace to get here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast