Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Qishan

"Hey, you're right!" Bakura replied as he and Yasmin approached the seventh dungeon. After getting a good look at it, he slumped in his seat with a huff. "Ugh... this one looks so much smaller. Still pretty cool, though. I didn't expect the dungeons to look different." Soon enough, when they were upon the dungeon, Bakura jumped off the caravan and approached the building. This approach, however, would be met by the exit of Fudo. He carried with him as many sacks as his physique allowed him to hold, and some were dragging the floor.

Yasmin considered that it was odd for Dungeons to look different but then came up with a reasonable explanation for this. "Well, all the Djinn are different, so their Dungeon's probably reflect their personalities." she concluded. Upon reaching the place she stopped her small caravan and also exits, though Bakura had done so first, and in so doing had been met by a man who had apparently already claimed this one. And joining him upon the exit were a small black haired girl who was dressed in black and gold named Nasira and bringing up the rear was a redhead with flowing robes who looked all but bemused by the sight of new people. It would be Yasmin who spoke seemingly disappointed but happy that someone else that succeeded in the task. "Aww, looks like someone else got this one. Oh well, congratulations." Yasmin said as she was a nice person she also bowed to all present.

When Fudo stopped ahead of this pair of people, he was astounded to see the female's reaction to the realization that this dungeon was claimed. Looking over the pink-haired lass, the white-haired lad, and the caravan they seemed to arrive in, he came to a rather simple conclusion. As such, when he returned Yasmin's bow, he grinned and spoke. "Thank you. I feel like that's not the reaction of someone looking to capture a dungeon out of necessity. You're looking for an additional Djinn, aren't you?"

Yasmin heard what this new man had to say, and surprisingly enough he'd returned her bow and mentioned that she didn't seem to be looking out of necessity. This wasn't true to the girl, she was simply a much more friendly person and didn't enjoy the idea that anyone failed at the things they tried. She thought about this and expressed what she was doing specifically after a moment. "Eh, well, actually..." she said bringing and hand up to her chin and thinking of how best to describe what she'd been intending to do. "I captured my own dungeon accidentally. But right after I got it someone broke my Metal Vessel. I still have something I want to do... so capturing another Dungeon is necessary." said the girl. This was of course heard by the redhead accompanying the other duo and as such she stepped up looking the girl over.

"Why don't you just replace your Metal Vessel?" asked the redhead. This brought confusion to Yasmin's face. "That's what I'm trying to do." it seemed there was some point of miscommunication here that the pink haired girl wouldn't understand. And it had something in large part to do, with the vagueness of the Magi, Ali.

Fudo raised a brow when Yasmin explained her reason for approaching this dungeon. It seemed this girl also did not understand what Samiya was saying when she spoke of replacing the Metal Vessel. "No, she means the Metal Vessel you got from the previous dungeon," he chimed in. Apparently, Fudo had done research even beyond the acquisition of a Djinn from its respective dungeon. "Djinn Metal Vessels are something close to the Dungeon Capturer. All you have to do is get something else to replace whatever your previous item was."

Yasmin took a moment and was just staring at this young man. She then thought about what was being said and it made perfect sense. "Oh?!" she seemed exclaim, turning to her friend and giving him an odd look. "That wasn't just unclear to me right... that really didn't make any sense before." she asked of Bakura.

Meanwhile, the Magi Samiya rubbed a hand over her face. "Who took you into a Dungeon without explaining all that?" she asked of the girl which made the tanned girl chuckle. "It was Ali... to be fair though... we were both taken in there as slaves by the guy who wanted to capture the Dungeon. So, I didn't really think to ask a question. And the man who broke my Metal Vessel did so apparently under the assumption that it couldn't be replaced. Though for me that will probably take an unreasonable amount of time." she said thinking about it. If a Metal Vessel was simply something close to someone she completely understood why she didn't have a new one yet. She didn't really value things... she was a slave so her material attachment was a lot lower than most peoples. But Samiya threw her arms up in the air after the mention of Ali's name. "What?! But that means.... Paimon?"

"It wasn't clear to me, either. He just said replace it; I thought he meant the Djinn too." When Bakura thought about the situation, he supposed there was a fair bit of reason behind the fact that the vessel itself could be replaced. "I guess the Djinn couldn't have gone anywhere. This thing doesn't work anymore, but I still have it," he went on to say as he picked up the pendant around his neck.

"Because you were a slave, right?" Fudo asked as he approached Yasmin, referencing her earlier claim that it would take a long time for her to hold something near and dear. "Shouldn't that make it easier? You weren't allowed to have anything of your own until now. All things are precious, and no one should understand that better than someone like you."

Yasmin spoke to her friend and nodded. Happy that she wasn't the only one who thought that the replacement aspect left a little to be desired as far as a proper explanation. Then again, she wasn't the type to begrudge these moments and if nothing else, it allowed her the freedom to adventure with her friend and meet new people and this made her happy. "At least we got to go somewhere new." this was how Yasmin summed up all things, she was apparently a rather optimistic person despite her previous standing in life. "And yes, Paimon is the Djinn who chose to partner with me." mentioned the girl to the Magi who smiled in return. Paimon was an interesting Djinn and she assumed by virtue of this girl having taken that Dungeon she was interesting as well. Still one couldn't help but wonder what would cause a Magi to choose a slave girl as a potential King Vessel.

After she said this though, the man who'd so recently emerged from the Dungeon spoke again, in a way that made her think a little. It was interesting because in this moment she hadn't considered that it should be easier for her to be attached to things because before she wasn't allowed to have them before. "Hmm, I suppose that makes sense, thank you..." she paused remembering that she hadn't introduced herself nor did she know this man's name. After she thought of this she tried to think of something she liked or was attached to of her new things and when she had such a thought she only really considered the fan which she'd been using since the start of her journey with her friend.

"Of course. I have a question, though," Fudo said with the most curious of expressions upon his visage. "I can understand the accidental capturing of a dungeon by a slave, but if your Metal Vessel was broken, why would you seek another one? What is your goal here?" Being the kind of person he was, Fudo was very curious as to why a slave would seek to replace something they had only just been bestowed. There had to be some higher purpose to this, and he was keen to find out what it was.

Yasmin looked at the man before her as he accepted her thanks. But his question of why she'd choose to go find another made her pause. She supposed it would look very odd to those who didn't know about her reasoning for her to still be looking to do something. Still there was something in her like a stark bit of determination. "Well, I believe that people should be free to chose for themselves what they wish to do. Being subjected to the will of another for their personal profit isn't something I condone, and though I am unsure if I would make any kind of reasonable King... I am almost certain that I can do something a bit smaller... and abolish slavery from the continent." she said with a seriousness that gleamed in her blue eyes. "So... I will start with Parthevia... which is where I was... and move on from there." Yasmin concluded. "And Bakura said he'd help me out with that... so it's been our adventure so far... and why I thought it was necessary for me to capture another Dungeon." she concluded. Her words would cause the Magi who accompanied Fudo to smile. This girl was just as interesting to her as her own was... she at least understood completely the kind of person which Ali had decided was worthy to be a Dungeon Capturer.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast