Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Qishan

"... I see," Fudo said. This girl's ideals were, in fact, almost identical to his own, from what he so recently heard from her. He was nearly shocked to find someone who shared his moral code other than Nasira, but doing so caused him to hold out his right hand and smile after a few moments of silence. "My name is Fudo Shakir, prince of Sindria and now capturer of the seventh dungeon, Amon. I plan to build the perfect country without slavery or poverty, where I, as king, will provide for the citizens with my own effort. People like us can change the world for the better; I believe it."

After she had spoken Yasmin looked at the man before her, who after a few moments of silence extended his hand to her which she took and shook a bit surprised by the reaction as the number of people who greeted her warmly up to this point were very limited. "Prince of Sindria?!" this slipped from the face of the pink haired girl and she was stunned. To her knowledge most who were raised royally weren't nearly as open minded to the needs of others as this young man appeared to be. Given what he intended to do, his own leanings were very much similar to her own and she couldn't help but be astounded that she'd gotten to have the pleasure of meeting such a like minded person. "I believe that too, it's really nice to meet you. I'm Yasmin Matar, capturer of the ninth dungeon Paimon." she said feeling completely at ease with such a kindred spirit.

It would be at the moment of this happening that the small black haired girl would step forward, towards the boy known as Bakura. She assumed if her companion intended to befriend the other Dungeon Capturer that she might as well befriend the young boy the pink haired girl called her friend. Her right hand extended to the boy as she made her greeting. "I'm Nasira... I suppose those two are enough alike that we'll all end up friends." she offered in greeting.

"... Well, yes. Is this surprising to you?" he asked of the pink-haired woman. Bakura had been watching the interaction between these two intently, and was also taken aback by the older male's status. His attention was taken away from the pair by Fudo's associate, who chose to introduce herself to him with the idea that the entire group was likely to get along. "Bakura. I agree, but... If he's a prince, what does that make you? Please don't say you're a slave; that'd ruin this whole meeting."

Yasmin looked at the man before her who apparently wondered if she found his status to be surprising. And she could only nod a bit. "Yes, well at least a little. I suppose I didn't expect to find a legitimate prince wandering about capturing a Dungeon. Especially not one who actually cares about the plights of others." she said knowing that this was probably a little odd. "Though, I suppose, I don't have many examples to go by." she chimed in at the end pushing a stray strand of hair out of her face.

Meanwhile, Bakura seemed to be amenable to the meeting up proposed by Nasira. Beyond this he apparently hoped she wasn't a slave, such a notion caused the black haired girl to laugh and wave off the boy. Though she realized why this could have been a thought she went on to explain her friendship to the prince. "No... it's nothing like that. I was abandoned as an extra child from a noble family in our country. His family looked out for me and took me in... technically speaking I was tasked with being his playmate as a young child I guess that was considered my job. But we're friends and I guess I could be called his guardian. I look out for him... of my own accord because of the kind of person he is. Surely you feel the same way about your friend there. Though that leads me to wonder how you ended up in her company as she was a slave and you most certainly are not." posed the black haired girl. All of these questions were among the funner part of meeting people.

Fudo released his hold on the other bags he held, freeing up his extra hand to stand with arms akimbo as the conversation progressed. "The fact that you didn't expect such a personality from a prince is exactly the problem I have with the world as it is." The more they spoke, the more Fudo began to think things which he likely shouldn't have been thinking of so soon into a meeting. However, he felt comfortable enough in his ability to trust these people already, that he eventually offered Yasmin a bit of a proposition. "We could ally ourselves with each other. Combining our strengths will make our goals much easier to meet."

"Ah, I see. We've got some similar stories, then. Well... except the noble family part. There ain't a noble bone in my body," Bakura said with a goofy grin. "I do feel the same, though. I never had any parents, or any sorta family. I came up on the streets, and me an' Yas just met one day. She would help out the slaves that got less food than others all the time, and I had to steal to eat, so I tossed a few extra bites her way every chance I got."

Yasmin could only nod as she fully agreed that it was a bad sign that one didn't initially expect royalty or nobility to care about the normal or even substandard lifestyles of the people who occupied the same space as them. This sort of disparity was among that which she couldn't wait to be rid of, if only in one small avenue of life. Of course, as the conversation progressed she was more than a bit stunned. "Umm, really?" she questioned. To be perfectly honest she'd be fine with a partnership between them, but she thought it rather unfair to him to be partnered with a novice such as herself when he was already well ahead of the curve. "I mean... I'd be fine with being your ally but... don't you think you'd be getting the short end of that deal?" she asked of him. She really couldn't fathom anyone just wanting to partner with her, and her reluctance to tie other people to herself when it wouldn't be fair to them was one of the more endearing traits of her personality and likely tied to her sense of fairness in all things.

Meanwhile Nasira heard out this young man's tale and how he'd come to be in the company of the pink haired former slave girl. She could appreciate such a story and knew that Fudo would likely enjoy this girl even more given her past with him. She couldn't help but wonder if fate had something to do with this particular meetings of like-minded people in very similar situations. "Oh, that is very similar but slightly different. I am glad, she seems like a very good person... and so are you."

"I don't think that at all. If nothing else, you've already proved your resolve by coming here after losing your Metal Vessel. That's a level of determination for a positive cause that all royalty should have." Fudo was very adamant about creating a virtual small community for the cause he believed in. He would not allow himself to miss such a prime opportunity to begin this here and now. Nearby, Bakura still conversed with Nasira, who apparently thought Yasmin and himself to be good people. "Where we grew up, ya' gotta try to be a good person. Some people have to help each other out, or they end up dead. You guys, though... I bet you had it made in that palace. You didn't need to be like this."

The pink haired girl looked at the man before her oddly. She supposed she had a more than reasonable attitude especially considering the circumstances she'd so recently freed herself of. This made her smile and nod her agreement rather simply. "Well, if you're sure... we can be partners." she said offering the man a smile. It was very odd, Yasmin didn't expect anyone to be so aligned with her own cause, given the first other Dungeon Capturer she'd met had simply aimed to get rid of her without much thought or even listening to what she had to say.

Beyond this, Bakura was still talking with Nasira and she found his opinion on her upbringing funny. Mostly she could see how one would make the assumption that they didn't have to be nice, and while that was very true for Fudo, it wasn't necessarily true for her. "Well, we didn't want for food or anything like that. But the only one who didn't have to be good, was Fudo... And he was for my sake. In being his playmate and with him being a Prince, when he was bad, I was punished in his stead. When I told him... he stopped misbehaving and protested my treatment. He could have been a brat and learned that his actions had no consequences for him, instead he was empathetic... We became friends who looked out for each other, on his word. And there is something to be said for someone who doesn't have to be nice but chooses to be... which is why I follow Fudo and why the pair of you will be good friends of ours."

"Partners it is!" Fudo said when the agreement was reached. He felt this was the start of a good thing, and that things would only improve from here. One thing that concerned him, though, was Yasmin's lack of a Metal Vessel. "Is there a way you could call on this Paimon and have her enter a new vessel right away?" he asked of the red-haired Magi.

"Following because you want to... I think we'll be very close, then," Bakura said toward Nasira with a wide grin. "And it looks like we're officially a group now."

A grin crossed Yasmin's face as it was cemented that they'd be partners in their newest endeavors. Beyond this... it seemed that Fudo was already looking out for her as his partner as he asked his Magi friend if she was capable of calling forth Paimon to help move along this new Metal Vessel process. The redhead who'd been watching and listening to the conversations among both the Dungeon Capturers and their respective household members nodded. "Yes, I can and I will, might as well make sure my chosen King Vessel's partner is operating at her full capacity." she said in her general haphazard way. She seemed to have a fleeting attention span, but was quite certain she already liked this girl and her other friend. With this she walked over to the girl and placed her hand against her, the Rukh appeared around them white in color and then transformed into the Djinn known as Paimon. The large blue mostly naked Djinn seemed to be a bit confused, she knew her chosen Vessel was strong but no where near strong enough to summon her into the world whole. Piercings and chains dangled from the woman as she questioned her present placement.

"Who called me?" asked the Djinn as she looked to the group eyes dropping to the redhead. "Oh... Samiya, it's nice to see you. But I am already attached to this little one." she mentioned as she settled in draping herself around Yasmin who was simply elated by the fact that she'd appeared. "Paimon!~ I missed you." said the pink haired girl who was quite stunned by this whole experience and happy to have her Djinn back the way she remembered from her previous adventure. "And I you... but your Vessel was broken so I went a little quiet waiting for you to grow attached to something better for use. I think I know what now... if that helps." mentioned the Djinn. While this happened Nasira was simply wide eyed and felt the need to comment but only to her new friend Bakura. "Am I the only one who has no idea what to do whenever something like this happens?"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast