Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Qishan

As Samiya went along with his request, Fudo watched silently yet intently. He found it rather interesting how this Djinn chose to present herself, what with the partial nudity and all, but said nothing of it. Instead, the teal-haired man casually averted his eyes and cleared his throat when the Djinn appeared.

Bakura, on the other hand, strangely found nothing odd about Paimon's appearance, as if it were a perfectly normal thing to see on a day to day basis for him. He was, however, in agreeance with Nasira in that he had no idea how to behave or react in the presence of these large, magical beings. "It's not just you. If I didn't know they were on our side, these guys would freak me right the hell out."

Yasmin had nothing more to say to her Djinn as it was more than apparent that this one understood what was requested from her. Oddly enough the blue woman's attention turned away from the girl though she stayed where she was and instead to the Dungeon in the background. "Oh... wait a minute!!" she proclaimed looking to the young man who had so casually averted his eyes and then back to Samiya. "This one... he's partnered with Amon. I haven't seen him in ages~" she chimed excited by the prospect. Samiya looked at the Djinn and nodded. "Yes, we are at the seventh dungeon Amon and this young one captured him with the assistance of his friend over there and myself." she said gesturing to Fudo. "Oh?! Well then it's nice to meet you." she looked to the side of her Dungeon Capturer's face after having a peek at the young man and whispered to her. "So, he's cute... and he captured Amon so.. strong. You should think about fixing yourself up with some of these piercings and getting on board with him." she mentioned which made Yasmin's eyes go wide and her face flush intensely. "Paimon why?! It's not nice to tease." she mentioned which only made the Djinn laugh. "Oh please, what else am I supposed to do. Anyways... I'll settle here, and we'll make you King yet. But good on you for making new friends." she said and subsequently marked the flabellum the pink haired girl carried with her. "Anything else?" a quick nod came from the still blushing girl's face which caused Paimon to laugh and if nothing else was needed she'd take her new home without much fuss.

Meanwhile Nasira was watching this and heard what Bakura had to say and only a chuckle escaped her. "I'm relieved, Fudo seems so used to it, I thought my reactions were a bit outlandish." she mentioned as she watched and wondered why this particular Djinn chose the appearance she had.

"The pleasure is all mine," Fudo replied after being greeted by Paimon. With the niceties out of the way, he returned to waiting and observing. Whatever Paimon said to Yasmin after greeting him seemed to cause a bit of fluster from the pink-haired lass. In fact, by the time Paimon's business was done, the flush remained on Yasmin's face. "Are you alright over there?" he asked out of pure concern for the young woman's mental state.

Meanwhile, Bakura was scratching the back of his head as he conversed with Nasira. "Nah. I think you're pretty normal about it. It ain't every day you see giant blue people floating around."

Having achieved her goal and done what was required of her Paimon retired to her new home. Afterwards, it would seem that Yasmin was a bit flustered and that her new friend was rather concerned with her well being. Still, the pink haired girl would shake her head from left to right after running a hand over her face. "I'm fine. Paimon is... oddly playful." she said of her Djinn without even bothering to explain what the Djinn had said to cause her such a state. Instead, she merely inspected the flabellum and found on it, the eight sided star which had previously been on her shackle. This felt much more right than the previous use which made the pink haired girl happy. All necessary things out of the way... she moved right along. "Anyways, you've helped me out quite a bit today so thank you." said the pink haired girl before she averted her attention to the red haired Magi. "And thank you as well." she said which the woman would only wave off. "No need. A group of friends helping each other out is always a good thing." Samiya finished. Which prompted Yasmin to smile in return before returning her attention to Fudo. "So... what are you planning to do now?" she asked a bit curious about the steps the young man before her intended to take to reach his goals.

"Normal. That's good, seems like they are about finished up now..." she mentioned of her friends. "But your friend there is kind of really red in the face... is that normal?" she asked. She had no idea what the Djinn might have said to the girl to make her turn such a fearsome shade of red, but all that reversed blood flow seemed like it could present a problem if not properly handled.

"Ah... I see." Though Fudo still did not understand the reason behind this change in demeanor, he decided not to press the matter. When he was thanked, he merely shook his head to discredit the woman's gratitude. He simply did not need it, nor did he feel it was necessary in the first place. "My plan was to find more Household Members after finding the Djinn that accepted my terms of capturing. But, if you would like to do something else, we could easily tag along. Perhaps we could even kill two birds with one stone."

"It's not normal at all, but I doubt it's anything serious. We should probably be getting ready to move," Bakura said as he offered a hand in carrying some of the treasure sacks being dragged around by this group.

"Hmm, I never considered that. I suppose it makes sense though." said Yasmin to this man's apparent plan. She really hadn't thought too much about what she was going to do to get to her end goal. But she supposed gathering strength would be the best thing to do. "I'd be fine with accompanying you on that. I still intend to go back to Parthevia and liberate the other people I was imprisoned with... but I don't think I am ready to do that just yet. I should probably figure out the limits of my Metal Vessel first... I saw someone else do something amazing with theirs... and I am not ready to take him on yet." said Yasmin. It seemed her goals were good but she still understood her limits. "You want in on the caravan... one of the carts is empty, might as well not tire yourselves out too much after so recently taking a dungeon." she offered sincerely.

Meanwhile with Bakura offering to help carry treasure Nasira found herself not rejecting the help. "Never turn away a helping hand... by all means." she said as she also picked up a couple of the large bags of treasure she'd been carrying. She approached Fudo and Yasmin and heard the latter sentence spoken by the girl and smiled. "So nice. Empty cart~" she mentioned heading towards it somehow figuring that Fudo would be agreeable to the girl's current offer.

"By something amazing, I assume you're talking about Djinn Equip. It's an easy enough thing to achieve if you have the right skills. Control over your own Magoi is a good start." The teal-haired man had gone through many preparatory steps before achieving his Djinn, including, but not limited to, research on Metal Vessels and their abilities. After learning about Djinn Equip, he had gone on an early journey with Nasira to learn a skill known as Magoi Manipulation, which he understood would help him be able to perform Djinn Equip. As he approached the cart with bags in hand, he searched for a place to leave his items while speaking more on the matter. "In theory, I could Djinn Equip right now. I could teach you, if you'd like."

Bakura found himself grabbing as many treasure bags as he was allowed to hold, and with them in hand, he moved toward the cart alongside Nasira. "Did you get one of those little side-items too?"

Yasmin was learning something new as Fudo spoke to her on apparently something known as Djinn Equip. She supposed that was a sensible way to think about it. Given she'd never actually thought of capturing a Dungeon she hadn't really thought to learn any of the extra details until her accidental capture of the Djinn. "Magoi Control. I see." she said thinking about it she could not deny she needed the help and as such appreciated the offer of helping her learn this particular skill which would help her further her own goal. "I'd gladly try and learn anything you have to teach." she said as she resigned herself to learning something new.

Meanwhile Nasira was asked a question as she loaded the things she'd grabbed into the empty cart. A nod came from the girl and she turned to look at this boy and figured out that given his appearance the only thing he could have as a Household Vessel would be the gold ring around his neck. "Yes, I received a Household Vessel from Amon, it was one of Fudo's stipulations to the Djinn for capturing it." she said a small smile spreading across her face. "But if you have one too, does that mean Paimon just made one for you when Yasmin captured the Dungeon?" she questioned only to add in a bit more so they wouldn't lose anything in the conversation. "But... having the Vessel isn't quite enough, you have to start with Magoi Manipulation to really get anything out of it."

"I'll teach you then," he replied while loading the cart with all that he carried, bar his Metal Vessel of course. "We could even go to Parthevia and do something about this enemy of yours. I wouldn't mind seeing the dungeon of Paimon, either."

Meanwhile, Bakura also loaded the cart for Fudo and Nasira, and though he was able to hear the conversation between the Dungeon Capturers, he was still in the middle of his own chat. "Yeah, she just gave it to me. You've got that Magoi Manipulation too, huh? Wanna show me the trick?"

"Umm..." Yasmin was thinking about something, there would be no way for one to see the dungeon Paimon had come out of. And with that in mind she would say so. "I wouldn't mind going back there, its a few days journey but... you wouldn't be able to see Paimon's Dungeon. After we cleared it, the Magi that was with me, Ali... he sank it. He also seemed a bit distracted when he left us after I faced that one guy." she said a bit confused by the whole situation. Samiya who was still lingering around seemed to be a bit interested in this, a brow rose and she decided it was probably for the best to mention the thing she was thinking. "If Ali left right after you met that other guy, he probably went to see who raised his dungeon. Magi are mostly familiar with each other... and I know Ali raised Paimon's Dungeon but it's unusual for people not chosen by Magi to become dungeon capturers." she said sounding rather calm about it but over all... this entire situation was a bit disturbing. Samiya was now rather content to adventure to Parthevia herself if only to see what Ali had found there.

Nasira could also hear the other conversation but when being asked if she could show him the trick to properly operating his vessel she looked at the golden band around her arm and then back at the boy. "Hmm, that is interesting... Paimon gave you a vessel without you having to ask for one. She's gotta be interesting... giant blue pierced visage aside~" she said and then moving right along to the next bit. "Oh, yeah... I suppose I can. It's best if we all know the same things... then we can help each other out and train together." she mentioned this seemed like the best route to take for all of them since they seemed to be on the verge of combining households and overall ideas.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast