Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Qishan

When Yasmin explained why he would be unable to see the dungeon from which Paimon was retrieved, Fudo's brow raised. He could only wonder why the Magi would have sealed the dungeon away, as he intended to use Amon's dungeon as a base of sorts, or at least a place to retrieve more of Amon's treasures if needed. "That's strange. I suppose I don't need to see it, but... Samiya, do you know why he would have sealed it away again? Might it be connected to his search for the one raising dungeons, other than you two?" Fudo was full of curiosities. He was not a fan of being without information regarding things so pivotal. Nevertheless, he was soon hopping into the driver's space at the front of the cart, and taking up the horses' reigns. His collection of treasure had all been secured, so he supposed he would be driving the cart toward Parthevia.

"Vis... age?" Bakura questioned as he, too, moved toward the cart. "Sorry, love. I don't know too many of them big words," he said. "But yeah... we'll all help each other out."

Samiya looked thoughtfully at these newly designated Dungeon Capturers. "I can't say for sure why Ali would so such a thing... though if he did there could be a few reasons. He might have done it just to protect her, wouldn't want anyone being able to follow the girl directly back from where she came. It might have also been to keep other people from trying to wander about inside. Or to cover that he was the one who raised it in the first place, should he be trying to figure out about the other one covertly." Samiya spoke these sentences but all was a bit unknown. What she did know was the type of man that Yasmin had described facing her, probably lacked a few of the qualities a sensible Magi would look for in picking a Vessel. With this in mind one could only wonder who had raised the other dungeon and which one it had been. "Yasmin... the other man you faced, do you know the name of the Djinn he captured?" she questioned which made Yasmin pause just a bit. She thought back to the moment she'd faced this man and the point at which he'd decided to use his Djinn Equip as Fudo called it. "Hm.. I think it was... Glasya-Labolas." she said and then nodded affirming her belief just a tiny bit harder.

While this happened, Nasira was a bit baffled by the fact that the boy with her didn't know the word visage. She supposed in this moment she'd completely taken for granted that even as the playmate of the prince and not true royalty herself she'd received way more education in things like language than a boy who'd been raised in the streets. Even so, he seemed to have gotten to this point in his life just fine and with a decent moral compass, everything else didn't really matter. She let that moment of shock pass just a bit and chuckled. "You really did raise yourself in the streets huh?" she said almost rhetorically. "No matter, as long as your heart is in the right place, everything else isn't really all that important." she said waving him off, though she'd give him the bit on the word she'd so recently used. "Visage is a physical appearance. Particularly in reference to form or shape of a face or body." she mentioned before moving right along. "And yeah, everyone can help each other out... it is the best way for things to be." and with that she deposited the rest of the belongings into the cart and freed her hands and herself with little to no fuss.

"I guess we'll be finding out then. Everyone hop in. We can find a place to stay in Parthevia for a while when we arrive. I'll pay, and I'll take over driving while we go." Fudo had not received a sure answer about the dungeon's closure, but again, he did not like being without knowledge of such things. As such, he intended to find out for himself why this had been done, hopefully straight from the mouth of the Magi in question. Following the man's words, Bakura hopped onto the back of the cart and inspected his Household Item. He had yet to use it, and wondered what it would do, but now he at least had one less thing to wonder about: The meaning of the word visage. "That makes sense. So it's like, a fancy way of sayin' appearance. Visage..."

The information that Samiya had asked for was provided by the girl and her brows drew together. The redhead hadn't raised that Dungeon and Ali hadn't done it either. "Hmm, yeah... that definitely isn't one of the ones I would have raised." she said this would take some thought. But there after, it was decided by Fudo that they could head off to Parthevia. Apparently he'd also decided to pay for their accomodations while they were there with that in mind Samiya took a place sitting atop the cart. "I'll be up here, if anyone needs me~" she said seeming to lie down up there staring at the sky.

Yasmin on the other hand just chuckled a little. "Eh, you don't have to pay for everything you know. But yes, by all means... drive for a while, I did so the last of the stretch over here." she said as she climbed into the front and sat cross legged in the second seat up front. Nasira was left with Bakura and she hopped in the back as well taking a seat among the treasure, while commenting on his general understanding of the word that she'd so recently spoken. "Yes, exactly that." she said. She'd take note to explain any random thing she said if the boy showed any interest in knowing what it was.

Once everyone had taken their positions on the cart, Fudo gave the reigns in his hand a quick crack to get the horses moving. The group's current destination was none other than Parthevia, the place from which Yasmin and Bakura had recently traveled. Many things were to be accomplished upon their arrival, and Fudo had to admit that he was a bit enthused by the idea of this journey.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567