Thread: Reim Empire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reim Empire

The Reim Empire is the world's largest nation. The empire is the most powerful and longest leading superpower in terms of military, technology, and economy in the world. The Reim Empire has two important cities; Remano the seat of power and capital city, and Naporlia, the empire's largest financial and world economic and trading center.

Amphitheater

A place used for theater performance or plays, it is one of the two highest interests in Reim. Much of the audiences were nobles and politicians. The success and popularity of a play depends on the spread of gossip throughout the nation.

Colosseum

The Reim Empire Colosseum is a popular fighting arena where famed gladiators and slaves fight to the death at the entertainment of the audience. It is also the place where the Yambala Gladiators stay to hone their skills.

Gladiators

It is one of the two highest interests in Reim, more than half of population of gladiators are slaves, foreigners and free people comprised from various backgrounds can become a gladiator as a line of work. They were extremely popular especially to noble women.

Gambling

Gambling Halls are one of the popular entertainments and major businesses in Reim.

Bathhouses

A place for a communal need of cleanliness, it is one of the popular entertainments in Reim.

At the amphitheater there were a group of women walking by to find seats. They were nobles and this was their favorite pastime, but a young girl of about 15 sat on a cushion all alone and looked exceedingly bored. Her body was cloaked in small pieces of red linen and they seemed to be connected by random pieces of gold and blue gems. Her eyes were the same color blue as the gems and clear as a morning sky. While her mid back length chocolate locks were swept over her left shoulder and braided at the ends in a rather ornate fashion. And this girl was completely and utterly bored until she heard the words of a passing person. "I heard there were Magi coming to the City from far away lands." said one slightly obese woman. "I heard they were already here, and they brought a huge group of weirdos with them. It's the last thing the empire needs really." said another. "I don't know, but I hope the rumors about them coming in from the south aren't true, that is close to my home and I'd hate to have to deal with any more commotion than what already goes on here." said the last woman this information slid into the girl's ears and lit a spark in her eyes. Soon enough she began to hover headed in the exact opposite direction of the Amphitheater much to the chagrin of the women who'd been so close to her recently.

Over at the Colosseum she aimed to find a particular individual and if she found him, she'd say only a few sentences with a great deal of happiness. "Hey, are you done for the day~ Some interesting people might be in the country now and we should go have a look. We could meet some new friends or size up the competition." she said with a lot of excitement. Of course, she'd been known to be wrong about these things, as such information was almost always gossip she picked up from the ladies of the theater. Still she had a good feeling about this, and the Rukh were with her.

In the Colosseum, there was a young man with pink hair and an open-collared, one-sleeved long overcoat. The sleeve covered his left arm with a faux leather brown armband, leaving a strange, red tattoo, as well as his entire right arm, consequently exposed. His right hand wielded a sword against a much larger, more muscular opponent who held two massive swords. When called upon by the floating girl, he looked over his shoulder toward her and smiled. "Hang on. I'm showin' off. Check me out!" he said with a wink toward the lass. As he spoke while ignoring his opponent, the large man ran toward him and aimed to strike him down with one sword. The pink-haired fighter caught a glimpse of this while turning around, and quickly responded by ducking low and dodging toward the man's body. As anticipated, a follow-up with the second sword was attempted. This prompted him to perform the same dodge outward this time, followed by a forward flip onto this man's back. This maneuver ended with a sword held against the hulk of a man's neck, though the obvious victor in this match had his left hand raised toward the brown-haired lass. "Tell the truth. That was the hottest move you've ever seen, wasn't it?"

The young girl watched this boy perform his feat and had to admit it was rather impressive. "I'll give you that." she said a bit of pouting would ensue this admission though as she crossed her arms over her chest and pointed outward. "But but... can we cover that later. People... awesome people... other Magi I could see my friends too!~ And I'm bored... you're always training. I should have kept up with the other one, she's a bookworm, I wouldn't have to go looking for her so often." complained the rather young brunette. She seemed playful and impetuous but all around good. And these weren't even the most interesting things about her. After all this it appeared the boy had given up his training for the day, and chose instead to offer his hand to the girl floating girl which she took and pulled the boy along flying over the area looking for something of interest which she was sure she'd find if she looked hard enough.

When his hand was taken, the lad was lifted from his standing place atop the gladiator's back, and taken toward an unknown destination. "Oh come on, you wouldn't have stuck around her over me. I might be training all the time, but I need to if I'm gonna get where I'm going. Besides, looking for me is the fun part for you, isn't it? You get all that time to look forward to seeing this face," he said, stifling a chuckle throughout the statement. "So, these friends of yours; what're they like?"

"You think that don't you?" questioned the girl who was rather easily carrying this young man and flying at the same time with nothing more than outright ease. She began to explain after a second or two. "Well, I do enjoy having to look for you, but it's less because I want to see your face and more because you are so prone to showing off when I get there. And I probably wouldn't have chosen to hang out with her over you... but Shadiya could probably use a bit of looking after... she's a great deal weaker than you are. But I'm sure you'd like her if you got to know her. She's actually supposed to be showing up in this area too... but I don't know what's been keeping her, it has me a bit worried." the girl of a mere 15 seemed to be much more stressed than the average person of her young age. Even so, she didn't let this distract her, and she was following the Rukh towards the place she considered to be the largest disturbed in the area and what she was seeing of them as she was lead towards them also made her curious. She was brought back to this conversation by the boy with her, only to remember she'd never really described her friends. "Well, Ali is a guy with spiky hair. He's cool but he sleeps a lot and always in the weirdest of places. Sami... I mean Samiya she's a bit older than me she has awesome red hair, but we don't actually get along that well. I think it's 'cause she's all calm like water and I'm... well me." mentioned the girl. "But even if it's only one of them... I can't wait to see them. And maybe whoever they picked. They said it was a band of weirdos." she mentioned of her sources who were officially just the town gossips.

Meanwhile on the outskirts of town where they were flying towards a Caravan could be spotted and it had a rather large occupancy.