Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I've done a lot of shady things, but that's kind of..." Bakura said, only to be shushed mid-sentence by Malik. "Hear that? Girls go crazy when they're in baths together, and the good stuff's already happening!"

As the girls were at play, and the boys were apparently trying to find a peephole, Fudo squeezed water out of his hair and draped his singular towel over his head to ready himself for entry. His eyes were closed as he walked into the bath, clad only in his birthday suit and the towel on his head. Little did Fudo know, he'd gone in the wrong direction when entering, and he'd stepped out into the women's bath. "This place seems alright, but I don't think it compares to what I'm adjusted to," he said ever so nonchalantly.

The girls were pretty much still happily playing in the water, with Shula finally diverting her attention from Yasmin to Shadiya and have a grope of her as well. "Oh, don't look so down Shadi and Nasira, we're all young... they'll get bigger eventually." she said taking a moment to compare. "Shadi's already bigger than the last time I saw her." she said much to the girl's surprise it was now her turn to try and escape the young magi's molestation. While this happened, Nasira seemed to brood even more than she had been before. 'I'm 20, mine aren't going to get any bigger.' the girl thought as she sank even further into the water. Still this was all fun and games and she did enjoy the company of the other girls and it was something she was quite unused to, given her companion of her lifetime was Fudo.

Speaking of that particular young man he soon spoke into the bath which caused all the odd merrymaking to stop as everyone who recognized this man's voice. Shula stared for a few seconds blinking about three times and having a look at the boy from head to toe. "He's naked." she mentioned seemingly stunned by his presence. Shadiya who had been fleeing was also paused and now she saw Fudo completely naked and blushed intensely disappearing into the water. Yasmin who had just settled back on the side of the heated bath got a full bottom to top view of Fudo and soon found herself forcing her gaze upwards. "Of course he's naked, it's a bath... though I really didn't expect to see this, now." she said her gaze shifting around the room and trying not to focus on this very naked man. Meanwhile Nasira smirked. Knowing that if anyone could or would accidentally find themselves in the wrong bath and not immediately realize something was wrong it would be Fudo. Though she was apparently unbothered by Fudo's nudity, given this wouldn't have been the first bath they had together. "We'll, of course it doesn't compare, but more than that...." she paused chuckling at all the varied reactions of their other female companions. "You're in the wrong bath. These are separated men and women's baths right now you should be enjoying your bath with Bakura and Malik." she finished in a matter of fact way while the other women bar Yasmin covered their eyes visibly.

"... Eh?" Upon hearing the voices of women in the immediate vicinity, Fudo opened those dual-colored eyes of his to witness every lass he'd come to know over the past couple of weeks in the bath, with none of the males present. All of them, bar Nasira for obvious reasons, seemed surprised by his presence and/or state of undress. "Wrong bath?" he asked of Nasira. "What's the point of us being separated in a group activity?" Fudo asked this of all the women present, as he rubbed the towel across his head to deal with the dripping from his hair. Afterwards, he wrapped the towel around his waist, since some seemed to take issue with his present nudity.

"Yep, wrong bath." she said knowing that an argument of some sort was likely coming. Still Fudo asked a very valid question and all the young women seemed to pause and think about their answers to it. This was supposed to be a group activity, and bath houses were among the best of them. Maybe this simply implied that the Empire didn't believe women and men to be friends. "Well, I guess there isn't much point in a split group activity." Shadiya said finally emerging from the water since Fudo was no longer visibly naked. With towel now in place, Shula took a moment to look at the young man floating up and out of the water and flying around him. "Actually without knowing he's not a girl, he's got a girly kind of face. " she said looking at his dual colored eyes and nodding. If the other girls agreed they didn't say anything. Yasmin on the other hand simply shrugged. "I can't say I care. Group activities are supposed to be for the group and all, join us. The more the merrier." Yasmin mentioned motioning for Fudo to join them in the bath. Shadiya looked surprised but also agreed and Shula had already started playing in Fudo's hair. "Your hair is so soft. Not boobs but not bad." And just like that bath time would continue.

Though Fudo had accidentally stumbled into the wrong bath without even knowing there was segregation among the genders in such places, he had apparently been given the go-ahead, as it were, to remain on this side of the bathhouse. As such, he aimed to take a step forward to enter the bath, though he stopped in his tracks as Shula began fiddling with his hair. "Is it?" he asked in response to the statement about his hair, reaching up to grab a few locks for himself. "I guess I've never compared it to any other. Must be the shampoos," he said.

Meanwhile, Malik had finally found the peep hole he'd been looking for. He tucked away the thought that he'd have to get in touch with his accomplice about the placement of these holes, but looked through it nonetheless. When he did so, his eyes widened immediately. He could see a couple of the girls through the steam, including the forever free Magi, Shula, but he also saw a male physique in the mist... one obviously belonging to Fudo, judging by the hair. "The hell... How did that guy get over there!?"

Shula nodded. "Shampoo huh?" she thought about it for a while, and would make a note to ask about this again later, but just like all the free Magi's interests she within a few moments completely lost his and headed back to the water to further harass the other females present. And in doing so freed Fudo to join all of them in the water. Yasmin simply giggled as she watched Shula's behavior. She supposed the young Magi simply didn't possess normal boundaries. But her cheerful disposition and explorative nature were kind of fun to have around. A smile would appear on the pink haired girl's face she was rather content in this moment realizing what it was actually like to have multiple and different friends.

"Who's over there?" Bakura asked of the other lad. "Fudo. He's over there, and they all seem completely fine with it. Damn... playboy womanizer sex machine!" Malik ranted in response. This minor bout of fury prompted laughter from Bakura, who figured he understood how such a thing came about, but had no interest in making the journey himself.

Once freed, Fudo went about his business, stepping forward until he was able to sink into the waters of the bath. He supported himself at the edge by draping his arms over the end of the pool-like tub, and simply allowed his muscles to relax from there.

While the other boys were bonding over their separate but equal bath. Shula had changed her focus of interest to Nasira. Presently speaking the younger girl was poking at the dark haired girl and flicking her hands about the Rukh around her. "Ooh, you're interesting too." she said giving the other girl a hug, which while generally unexpected didn't seem to upset Nasira in the slightest. A second thereafter she had moved on telling all the girls a pivotal bit of information. "Someone else besides me has to touch his hair and agree that it's super soft." the Magi said which made the brows of the other young women shift a bit Nasira shrugged. "If it will make you happy and keep you from molesting people." she mentioned. Moving over to touch Fudo's hair which surprisingly she didn't ever remember doing. At the mention of molestation Yasmin also moved. "I second that... as I am apparently the second most likely target." she said giggling just a bit. Shadiya also moved a bit closer and soon enough all four of these young women were touching Fudo's hair and surprisingly conversing about the goodness of its texture.

"You're right, Shula, it really is soft." said Shadiya. "I think now might be the time that I am jealous." Yasmin mentioned playing with Shula's earlier speech. Nasira also agreed. "Yep, definitely soft, definitely jealous. One more thing to add to the list." she said having already taken up jealousy about the figures of the other young women. "Told ya' so~" sang Shula apparently happy at her discovery.

Within a matter of moments, Fudo found himself surrounded by a trio of women who were content to reach into his dampened hair. He didn't exactly know what to say in this situation, but when he looked around him, he couldn't quite complain either. "What the hell? They're all over him now! I can't even find some good eye candy for my Household..." Malik griped while observing this. Fudo, on the other hand, maintained a gentle grin on his face. "So is this what people do in public baths? Fool around with one another?"

Upon hearing Fudo's question two young women stopped to look at him and finished molesting what was obviously really soft hair. "Hm, I suppose this is kind of always what it's like. Groups of girls are usually really nice to each other in situations like this, everything's much less tense." mentioned Shadiya who was by far the most used to these kind of random social interactions. Shula nodded her agreement. "Whenever I come here, people are always doing such things. It's all in good fun..." the young Magi said. Still she was looking at this group with all her senses active and knew of the progress made by both Fudo and Yasmin this day. She was rather proud of them in this moment even though she hadn't been the one to choose them herself. Yasmin gave a final pet to Fudo's locks, her slim fingers entwining in teal strands, before returning herself to leaning against one end of the bath immediately to Fudo's left. "Groups of people are always like this when they let their guards down. Probably something about being exposed that lets people be themselves..." Yasmin said her own eyes closing as she relaxed in this water. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a calm and warm bath, but this immediately jumped really high up her list in activities.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast