Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

"Ah... I see," Fudo said upon gaining understanding that this was a regular occurrence. It was strange how people decided to bond with one another, but there would be no complaints whatsoever from Fudo. As his eyes traveled from one of these girls to another, he could indeed see the individual, and personal values of each one, and then a great deal extra when Shula was concerned. "Wait... did anyone question her being naked as well?" he muttered under his breath, only to then discard the thought and shake his head lightly.

Yasmin nodded her head leaned back and her eyes still closed. Though since she maintained close proximity to Fudo she heard the statement he muttered after realizing how the women were currently attired and she chuckled just a little. She took a moment to speak to him directly while the rest of the girls floated around the pool in their varied states of toweledness or nudity. "No one questioned it, because we all knew. That if anyone else was going to be naked it was going to be her." she whispered of Shula. Though Yasmin herself also didn't realize that Fudo didn't know she was also naked in the water. After enough time for a long soak had passed, Shadiya extricated herself from the pool extending her hand to Nasira apparently an agreement they'd already come to. "Getting too hot, headed to the cool room." she said as she pulled Nasira out of the water both of them still clad in soaking wet towels as they grabbed their things and headed for the room with a colder pool within to finish up their bathing process.

Shula also left though a bit disappointed. "Aww, the cold room is my least favorite." she said apparently the Magi was fond of the warmer climates but that was about expected considering her personality. Yasmin finally opened her eyes and though she was comfortable in the warm waters, she wouldn't deny herself a full bathing process. "Oh, we're moving. Alright I'll come too." Yasmin said as she moved across the pool, but when she extricated herself from the neck depth she'd been at the entire time one would get a full view of the very naked pink haired girl as she picked up her towel and belongings. Apparently she was about as open as their new Magi friend when it came to bathing practices and once she had what she needed she'd follow the other girls to the cold room. "Hey, you coming too?" she asked of Fudo, if he was she'd wait for him. All this occurred while the other girls were dipping themselves into the frigid waters of the next pool room.

"You know... that makes perfect sense," Fudo replied while relaxing further. Mere moments later, the others were sauntering off to the 'cold room' as it were, and Yasmin was content to follow suit. When asked if he would be coming along as well, Fudo sighed to get one last bit of relaxation out of the hot water, before ultimately opening his eyes to see that which he'd not expected. When his gaze fell upon the pink-haired lass, there was an immediate widening of his eyes. 'Her too!?' was his first thought. Fudo's next immediate thoughts were none too savory, but he was able to quickly shut them out and lift his gaze. "Uh... yeah." With that, Fudo also removed himself from the hot bath, content to follow suit into the next room.

The cool room, also had an elaborate deep pool. Only unlike the previous room it wasn't heated. Instead it had crystal clear waters pumped in from an underground spring and thus was rather cool in temperature. Upon entering one could see both Nasira and Shadiya standing near the edge of the pool and then a rather mischievous looking Shula prepared to push them in. "THE HARDEST PART IS LETTING GO!" mentioned the girl as she ran forward aiming to take both girls with her into the cold water. Of course, Nasira seemed to see this coming and shifted just a tad so she could wave at the Magi as she and Shadiya went falling into the cold waters alone. "I have my own pace." mentioned Nasira with a cheeky smile. A bit of splashing and the like would ensue and this would be as Yasmin and Fudo entered this new place. Yasmin put this together rather quickly, and seemed to have missed Fudo's shock at her apparent nudity. And this was not really brought into question by any of the other girls either. Now Shadiya and Shula were splashing around in the water and Nasira was preparing to sit at the edge with just her legs in while her body adjusted to the temperature. Yasmin after sitting her things near the side of the pool simply stepped off the edge taking the big plunge that no one else had tried to make on their own. She was submerged for a few seconds but soon came up with a light shiver. "Oh, that's brisk." she said but soon enough was content with her own temperature and that of the water.

Fudo managed to regain full composure en route to the cold room, and upon entry, he simply walked into the pool. Just before his towel was to hit the water, he casually discarded it to the edge and continued to submerge himself. His thought was that he'd like to maintain the warmth of his towel when exiting the chilly waters of this room, and that he'd appreciate his own foreknowledge to do so later down the line.

Meanwhile, Malik had completely given up. He and Bakura were on their way out of the cold room of the men's bath, and in the process of retrieving their things.

The other girls seemed to not care too much either way about Fudo's presence here. Soon as they were all adjusted to the coolness of the water they were pulling each other out to finally get dressed and end the bathing process. Shadiya and Shula were the first completely in and thus the first to get out. Grabbing up their clothes they headed towards the opposite entrance of the dressing rooms they'd been in earlier. "Woo~ Baths are the best. We should totally do this together again." the magi mentioned. As Shadiya also grabbed up her clothes. "Yes. You guys are the best." she said as she headed to dress herself. Nasira had finally dipped her entire body in the water, and though the cold was rather shocking she could see the use of it. After a few seconds of this she was also pulling herself out feeling that she'd done enough. "Yeah, cold rooms aren't really my thing." she said. Heading off to get dressed too.

"Aww, everyone's always done before me."
    Yasmin mentioned as she got up finally as well. She'd been naked the entire time and thus her towel was dry which she'd definitely appreciate now as she wrapped herself up in it and grabbed her bundle of new clothes. "It was fun while it lasted though~" she commented also heading off to dress assuming Fudo would do the same in his own time. After all, there was still Malik and Bakura to consider and no one had any idea how long the two of them would hang out in the baths. As Yasmin tucked herself into a changing stall she picked through the strips of cloth which were found as part of Paimon's Dungeon Capture and sighed mentally. 'Please just don't leave me naked.' she thought as she began to pick through the pieces and dress herself. Soon enough she'd emerge dressed on the other side. A small linen top and bottoms which connected to it directly and covered her navel. This gave her an appearance similar to the Djinn herself, minus all the piercings and jewels, not that Yasmin cared to have those things anyways. Other than that she simply attached her flabellum to her person at her hip and continued about her day. The pink haired girl still didn't wear shoes for whatever reason, but she seemed at least comfortable and very clean now.

"Everyone but me, you mean," Fudo replied to Yasmin. It wasn't until after she was leaving the pool that he did the same, stretching once he'd exited the water. With that out of the way, he remembered his towel, which he then grabbed from the floor and slipped around his waist. Moving onward, he went about drying off and retrieving clothes of his own. His new attire consisted of floor-length gold and white robes, and pointed golden shoes. He also donned jewelry in the form of earrings and a necklace, completing his princely ensemble with these items and his Metal Vessel in a proper sheath, before ultimately heading out to meet the others again.

Yasmin now dressed like a baby Djinn exited in her clean white outfit. It had a teardrop shaped opening in the front showing the entirety of her torso and scoops around each of her hips also revealing the skin on the side of her body as well. The shorts attached to it were rather short and the single piece of cloth it was connected to across her chest seemed to fit her snuggly as if it was intended for her specifically to wear. Outside she found that the other girls were all already dressed and waiting in a common area in front of the place. Shula had gone back to her red robes which were wrapped strategically around her person but gave way to lots of tanned skin. She wore one very elegant piece holding what would have been considered the 'skirt' part of her outfit together as well as a single piece around her neck. "Oh, you changed Yasmin~" she said of the girls' attire. "Aww, I like it. I want some like that." she pouted in her casual way.

Nasira, was wearing an outfit very similar to the one she'd been wearing before. Only this time her outfit was lined in gold including her vest and the undershirt she wore beneath it. Her baggy pants held up by a golden belt which matched a golden head piece which kept her still wet black tresses in place. Her outfit was completed by her household vessel on her right arm, a double ringed gold choker around her neck, and some tiny flat black shoes. "I agree." she said of the girl's new attire. Shadiya had returned wearing her similar white linen pieces that covered her bottom pinned together by something which looked like a palm tree. Over her chest a deep purple hard covering with an odd piece down its center and her attire completed by the golden locket around her neck which was her metal vessel. She was relieved the other girl had changed as it was much more suited to her current personage. She also found the outfit itself a bit daring with all the skin it was showing. Yasmin's outfit seemed to simply cover what was important while showing the skin on the rest of her body, much like the outfit chosen by the Magi now that she thought about it. The main difference between the two was the very visible permanent brusing around Yasmin's wrist and ankles, though the pink haired girl didn't carry herself at all like she cared about that. "Aww, stop it you guys." she said seeming to blush and wave off the girl's attention as she found comfort in her new attire. Of course this level of comfort was soon ended as Fudo joined the group outside and all the girl's attention immediately diverted to him. "Nevermind~ Best outfit of the day goes to Fudo." Yasmin said a bit shocked to find him dressed in such a regal manner. Nasira was quite used to this and sighed. "Yeah, he always takes fashion way over the top." she said. The spritely Shula only circled the man and had a look at him. "Aww, guys we have to go back. We're all under dressed." she said pouting and crossing her arms over her chest.

When Fudo approached the group, it seemed he was stepping into a discussion of attire among them. This was soon redirected to him and what he chose to wear, which he had only avoided wearing as to not draw attention to himself in Qishan. One particular comment made by Nasira warranted a mock scoff from Sindria's prince, as he considered her to be quite the hypocrite in this moment. "Me over the top? You dress no differently, Nasira. More importantly," he said, shifting his gaze toward Yasmin with a hand against his chin. "I disagree. This has a very interesting level of appeal to it."

Next came Nasira's turn to scoff. She had chosen her previous outfit based on their need to blend in. Changing it only required minor alterations and leaving the jewelry behind. She could also clearly state she only had such things because of Fudo in the first place. "Yes you. I am merely accenting... you are making a statement." she said sticking her tongue out at the princely lad. This exchange caused Yasmin to laugh a bit, but as she noticed attention was once again turned to her she simply shrugged not really knowing what to say about it. "If you say so." she said a bit of a grin coming to her face as she accepted the compliment with only a slight blush. "To be honest, I am just happy it includes all major pieces. After meeting Paimon I was a bit worried about how she'd choose to dress me~" she said of the clothing pilfered from her Dungeon. "Where's Baki and Malik?" she questioned wondering why those two hadn't been seen yet.

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast