Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

"This isn't a statement. You know very well that I wasn't given much option in the matter. I just grew to like it," Fudo said to his long-time friend and companion, who thought to make the others believe he aimed to be flashy on purpose. While Yasmin wondered where the other males of their group were, Fudo looked around. He had also not seen either of them since getting separated in the bathhouse, but they soon emerged from the building as well. "Yo!" Bakura said with a wave to the others. He was once again clad in a simple piece of cloth around his waist, and jewelry taken from the dungeon of Paimon. Now, however, he wore a golden pair of shoes he had nonchalantly taken from one of Fudo's bags. Malik followed, dressed in his usual attire and seeming to have gotten over his earlier upset state. "There they are. So, what do we all do now?"

"Neither was I. But... I've always liked the clothes." Nasira said. She'd been forced to dress like this a long time ago, and though she didn't always agree with the decisions made on her behalf she did enjoy the clothes. With the arrival of the two missing males, Yasmin seemed to be quite happy. "Baki..." she said looking down at the boy's shoes, she didn't actually say anything about them she simply chuckled. "Malik~ nice to see you both." she said before it was brought up that they should be moving right along to another activity. Yasmin waved off any decision making and pushed it off on someone else. "I decided this... that was all I had." she said with a shrug. Shadiya also didn't have anything to offer, mostly because she didn't know of many group activities. Nasira looked at the group and shrugged. "I don't care..." she said because people had looked in her direction. Shula was also ready to simply go with whatever. With this in mind all eyes shifted to the boys in the group as they waited for any activity to be offered up by someone else.

While happy things were being discussed between this group an unassuming red headed male was watching all from a slightly closed off spot. Particularly the black haired girl, as she laughed and chatted with her group of friends.

"Well, gramps gave me a task for when Shadiya was done relaxing," Malik began during the silence of the group. "Time for lesson two. We can get that out of the way here." With that, he began moving back into the bathhouse, planning to use the courtyard within for this alleged lesson. "Don't worry; it's not physically tiring or anything."

Since there would apparently be the removal of two group members, and no one knew what to do, Bakura took it upon himself to enact a plan he'd been holding on to. But, he needed one person for this. Nasira was his choice. Taking off on a run, Bakura grabbed the black-haired girl by the wrist. "We're gonna run off too. C'mon."

Shadiya looked a bit shocked when it was mentioned that her present teacher had given Malik a task that concerned her when she was finished relaxing. She seemed a bit down about it and this prompted Shula to tag along draping herself over the other girl's shoulders. "Aww, don't look so sad, I'll come too. I've always wondered how you two would get along properly." she said offering the girl a smile. Shadiya would subsequently trail off after the boy. "Sorry guys, I'll catch you next time." she said knowing her training as complex as it was should be covered as completely as possible.

With that pairing and the Magi missing they were back to their original group, which Yasmin almost stated until Bakura mentioned he had something he wanted to do. When he grabbed Nasira by the wrist she was so surprised she simply started running along with him. After all, she said she didn't care what she was doing next and as such seemed fine. "Drafted, running, bye." she managed three words, but she had already disappeared with Bakura. After watching the rest of the group disperse, Yasmin turned to Fudo with a smile. "Wow." she said with a quick nod. "And then there were two. So, what do you want to do?" she asked him, asking only in case he was considering running off alone as well, in which case Yasmin had a backup plan. Unbeknownst to her though, that unassuming red haired boy, and taken off after Bakura and Nasira for reasons that no one could possibly know. Disappearing into the crowd in a manner akin to a phantom.

Though he thought things would progress into everyone figuring out what activity to take part in next, the people began disappearing one after another. Yasmin then spoke, asking what he wanted to do. Prodding his own brain, Fudo eventually came to a conclusion. "Well, I had an idea related to something I intended to do by myself at some point. And, at the risk of being too forward..." As he spoke, Fudo cracked a smile and extended his right hand toward the pink-haired young woman. "Come home with me."

Yasmin heard out what this young man had to say as far as his idea was concerned. Upon hearing the first part of his statement she seemed to look at him oddly, wondering what he could possibly say that would sound too forward. Beyond that his hand was extended towards her which she reached out to take only pausing because what he had to say wasn't all all what she expected. Her face blushed intensely given the statement but when she thought about it, the statement had already been prefaced in such a way as to make her look past the initial meaning. Beyond that, Fudo had done nothing to make her distrust him, and given this she'd take his hand. "You know, you shocked me a little. But..." she said smiling at the young man. "I have no problem accompanying you, wherever you'd like to go." she said though after a second she thought about it. "But.. aren't you from Sindria isn't that, an island, that is a lot of travel for an afternoon activity." the girl stated, obviously unopposed to the idea of visiting somewhere new.

"Agreed then," was Fudo's reply. "Yes, Sindria is an island, and it is very far away. But, as long as Nasira is around, we can go there and come back in no time." As he spoke, Fudo revealed a talisman that had been tucked away in his robes. On it was a magic circle which allowed it to be used for teleportation to another of such circles, which would be found in Sindria. With a bit of Magoi channeled into the talisman, he accessed the Space-Time Magic sealed within it to transport himself and Yasmin directly to a seal placed on the wall within his bedroom in Sindria's royal palace.

While Yasmin and Fudo were off doing whatever it was they were going to be doing in Sindria, Nasira was being pulled through the streets at a running pace by one Bakura. As this happened eventually the girl would gather her wits enough to begin running mostly on her own while asking a rather simple question. "Uh, sorry hate to be a bother but... why are we running exactly?" she asked. Not that she had any problem with physical activity she just usually was aware of when it would be taking place. Still, she trusted this young ashen haired boy, and if he wanted to do something and he wanted her along, she'd accompany him the same as she would with Fudo or Yasmin.

Bakura continued to run, not realizing that he'd failed to inform Nasira of his plan upon grabbing her. Of course, he was reminded by the girl herself when she asked why they were running. "Oh... sorry. I get carried away sometimes. Anyway, we're gonna sneak into the palace and find out what's up with this new king. Nobody else is enough like me to do it, so I picked you. It'll be fun!"

Nasira kept running along, as the boy apologized for getting to carried away she scoffed momentarily only to hear what he said he wanted to do with this time. Her eyes widened slightly, at all of the things mentioned by this boy in his final sentences. "We're going to break into the palace. You chose me for this because I am most like you. This will be fun?" she said this aloud as if categorizing things to move them through all the information. And when she thought about this she had no real problem with any of this... "Of all the things I should worry about, I wonder why... you feel confident enough to find the idea of breaking into a palace fun."

And while they ran along they were being followed by another. It was odd, this red haired boy was small and seemingly unnoticed by all, but here he was, following behind the running pair so close that he could catch their conversation. His eyes didn't shift, he was utterly calm as he heard all of this information. Whatever he'd been tasked with doing now, he'd obviously done worse, and as such he didn't seem at all phased by the afternoon activity of these two people.

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast