Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

When Samiya began to explain, Ali had to admit that he was just as "out of the loop" as it were, as Shula. Of course, his very long nap was to blame for this, but he hadn't expected so much to transpire during his sleep. "I'm with her," he said following Shula's query. "What new girl?"

Within the cart, Malik came to momentarily. When he did, he realized he was atop a person, he quickly extricated himself and offered the girl a hand. "Ugh... Sorry about that. You alright?" he asked. He was also being addressed by Shadiya, who recognized him, and he, her. "Oh... You're here. Shula says you're late."

During this time, the carriage was brought to a halt by Fudo. When it stopped, he turned around to look into the vehicle and see what had actually caused such a fuss. "I didn't expect a visitor. Reim is going to be an interesting place."

Samiya palmed her face as the other Magi with her asked about the apparent new girl. She remembered after a few seconds that Ali had been asleep during the time period in which the girl had been acquired while this happened. "The new girl, Shadiya Harron." she said before being a bit more descriptive. "She's the youngest sister of those now deceased slavers. She's a surprisingly nice girl though." said Samiya. This information made Shula's eyes go wide. "Shadi's down there! Yay! I was worried about her, but if she's been with you guys I know she's fine." said Shula. Obviously making it obvious that Shadiya was the other King Candidate that she'd chosen.

Meanwhile below the girl known as Nasira was soon offered a hand and an apology from the pink haired young man who'd fallen from the sky. "I'm fine, I was able to prepare for the hit, mostly." said Nasira as she accepted the hand up, after all she had no reason to bear this one any ill will. And beyond that point it seemed that this one was known by their newest companion Shadiya. "Who's Shula?" asked the black haired girl while Shadiya gave an excited squeal. "Shula's the Magi who lead me through my Dungeon. She's great... and she's here! I'm so happy. I didn't mean to be late, I just got caught up in some stuff in Parthevia." she mentioned. "She's not mad is she?" the purple haired girl asked of the pink haired boy, she didn't know what to expect from her Magi and she had been missing for a few months longer than she'd initially anticipated.

Along with this, the cart had been brought to a stop by Fudo and this caused Yasmin who'd been sitting up front with him to hop out as well and go see. "Me either but there are some pretty lively people here already. Sounds like it will be good fun." she said as she stepped around to the other side of the cart to enter properly and see what had gone on here. "Is everyone alright back here?" she asked as she poked her head in.

"Shadiya? Dantalion's Dungeon Capturer?" The reaction of Shula indeed made it apparent that she was the Magi who took Shadiya through the 71st Dungeon. This also allowed Ali to infer that she was the one to raise said Dungeon, putting his mind at ease for a moment. "That's a relief. We were worried about how Dantalion and Glasya-Labolas were raised, but if you were the one to do it, there's nothing to worry about."

Nasira had accepted his assist, and presumably his apology as well. This caused Malik to grin and chuckle, being able to put the past few moments behind him. "You reacted that quick? Wow. Cute and capable, huh?" he said. Moving along, it seemed Shadiya was concerned about Shula's outlook toward her absence. Thinking back, he could not recall any time in which Shula had expressed any sort of anger toward the purple-haired Dungeon Capturer. "I don't think she's mad. She might have been a bit worried, though."

"Lively indeed. From the looks of things, there's nothing to be concerned about." As Fudo said these words, his eyes wandered toward the sky above, where the trio of Magi conversed. He could only assume the third Magi was where this pink-haired individual had come from, but he also couldn't help feeling as if this man was familiar somehow.

Shula's brows came together a bit after Ali spoke. Though it was quite true that she'd opened the dungeon for Dantalion she'd done nothing with the Djinn known as Glasya-Labolas. "I opened Dantalion for Shadi, but I don't know anything about Glasya-Labolas. I didn't lead anyone into that dungeon." she stated looking a bit confused. If the three of them hadn't done something it was worth being a bit confused about. Samiya looked to Ali as this was explained and was only left to wonder what else who could have raised that dungeon if none of them had done it.

Nasira looked towards this pink haired young man and blushed just a little. Such compliments were oddly placed to her so she shied away from them in general. "Ah, well... uh..." she seemed to be lost for words. It was a bit of a saving grace that this young man seemed to be more interested in talking with Shadiya and that Yasmin and peeked in to ask of the welfare of everyone present. "We're fine Yas, this pink haired guy fell from the sky." she went on to say which made Yasmin giggle just a little as she looked up to where Fudo looked towards the three Magi. "Oh, alright then. As long as everyone is okay." the girl mentioned before turning to look up at the sky. "Apparently not, maybe everyone will come down and have a chat soon, it has to be rare for three Magi to appear in one place." Yasmin mentioned finding it a little odd that three beings so powerful managed to find themselves together in such an odd way. Shadiya's hearing that Shula might have been worried about her prompted the young girl to exit the cart waving her arms about to catch the attention of the red robed magi. "Shula~ I finally made it." she screamed to the young woman whose attention was grabbed and thus her descent began.

"You... didn't raise Glasya-Labolas?" Ali's expression shifted rather suddenly to one of pure confusion and distaste. Either there was somehow another Magi these three knew nothing about, or someone else in this era had gained the ability to raise Dungeons. Either way, this was not good for the job of the existing Magi. "We're going to have to look into this..."

"So then, you guys are the ones they've been talking about in town. It's a pretty big deal, coming in with two Magi on a caravan, y'know? Got a name for yourselves already," Malik began to explain out of the blue. "That name is something along the lines of weirdos, mind you, but... you guys seem alright to me," he went on, looking toward Nasira and winking toward the end of his clause. In the meantime, Fudo continued to address Yasmin, paying little mind to the carriage's interior. "It's unheard of, actually. We might be the first non-Kings to see this sort of thing happen."

"Yes, we are." said Samiya. It would be a second or two before she spoke more. Shula seemed to be a bit more carefree than the other two, though she was confused by this situation. "Oh? Well, I mean, look into it or whatever but it can't be that bad right? I'm happy about this..." she said pointing down towards the caravan which was now housing 4 different dungeon capturers of good quality by her own knowledge of the kinds of people that both Samiya and Ali were likely to choose. Samiya thought about it for a moment. "We could start by asking Shadiya about her brother, perhaps he revealed something to her that we could use to identify whoever led him into his dungeon." she mentioned, following Shula's descent as it was obviously the easiest way to find out about the things they wanted to know.

Meanwhile, Yasmin looked up at the now two descending female Magi hearing and appreciating the words being spoken by Fudo. "I could see that being a thing. I wasn't completely caught up on the Magi, Djinn, and Dungeons thing, but Shadi has some interesting books on the subject. This meeting seems to be more coincidental, like us happening to bump into each other because of that minor misunderstanding." she said with a smile. Knowing that her first meeting with Fudo had been one of complete happenstance.

While that discussion happened Shula made her way to the cart where she lowered herself in and pounced Shadiya who had been waving up at her. "And what kind of time do you call this?" she asked the girl chiding her even though they appeared to be around the same age. "Worrying over you is gonna give me wrinkles." she finished up, while Nasira was left to wave off the commentary of this pink haired young man and reply to his words about their arrival. "I suppose our group is a bit odd in this way. We only have two Magi as a coincidence, our dungeon capturers were chosen by two different people." she said blushing again as the wink in her direction was definitely noticed.

"Hah! There's the optimism I've been missing!" Ali chimed in response to Shula's attitude. Soon after Shula descended, Ali's carpet began to lower itself as well, eventually leading him to the top of the carriage again. "I wonder if Shula knows anything about those weird Rukh," he said nonchalantly toward Samiya while approaching the carriage.

Now that it seemed the Magi were done discussing things among themselves, Fudo brought his full attention back to the surface. He figured it was about time to return to the driver's seat, but a few words were yet to be exchanged. "I'm willing to say Shadiya has a lot of interesting books on a lot of things. She's had her face in a book every time I've looked back into the cart. Anyway, let's just hope this coincidence is as much of a positive thing as our previous example, hm?"

"Oohhh, right!" was the utterance of Malik. "I forgot about all that. Some of you guys are Capturers. Are you one of them? More importantly, what's a group of Dungeon Capturers doing here?"

Samiya nodded as Ali spoke on the optimism that seemed to leak from Shula's very being. The girl was nothing if not happy and always looking on the brighter side of things. As she also landed on the roof of the caravan she looked down into it and upon hearing the question garnered about it she shrugged. "It is possible she knows something, or she doesn't and she'll do something reckless to figure it out. Those are pretty much the only two options." Samiya said with a knowing smile. Though it would often seem as if the redhead disliked the younger girl, she held a great bit of respect for her and the amount of moxie she showed when approaching new and different situations.

Meanwhile Yasmin nodded and agreed completely about the vast library the purple haired girl carried around with her and on its general diversity. "We can only hope." said the pink haired girl as it seemed the groups were being joined by the Magi who had gathered above previously. Both Samiya and Ali had landed atop the cart and the newer dark haired girl was within with Shadiya from what Yasmin could see. Nasira was also having an interesting conversation with the new comer which brought about an explanation for her place here. "No, I am not a dungeon capturer, but my friends are. I went with Fudo to help in his adventure... he was the one driving." she mentioned gesturing out of the carriage. "The girl with him, Yasmin, is a dungeon capturer as well. Though she captured her dungeon with the help of Bakura who is currently unconscious still... and obviously you've at least met Shadiya before, that is all of the dungeon capturers." she finished. Looking around and having no problem telling this young man why they were here. "We're here because Shadiya recommended it, she said we could learn to better control our Magoi here, and that is why she was headed here as well." she said with curt nod.

Shula on the other hand had finally let go of Shadiya as the purple haired girl blushed and tried to explain. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry. I just got caught up in Parthevia and crazy stuff happened like my older brothers doing stuff... it was stressful." said the girl who seemed to be quite tense. This would cause the dark haired Magi to sigh and give the girl a hug. "Oh calm down, and introduce me to your new friends hmm..." she said sticking pulling herself and the other girl out of the cart. "Fudo, Yasmin... this is Shula. She's the magi who lead me through my dungeon." Shadiya said as she pulled herself together. Yasmin looked towards the young woman and gave a small bow, but much like the other two Magi had done, this one seemed to be looking around the girl and her teal haired male companion as if she was confused by their existence. "What's up with these Rukh? Oi?! Sami, Ali what did you guys do?" she asked completely astounded by what she was witnessing here.

"My bet's on the latter," was all Ali had to say about Shula's outlook on these Rukh, assuming she did not know anything about them already.

Malik seemed a tad surprised by the confirmed Dungeon Capturers among this group. Though he had always known Shadiya's status as one, he had expected this black-haired girl to be among their ranks as well. The more he thought about it, though, the more he became visibly giddy. "Ah, but that means!" he began, only to fall sullen after a different idea passed through his mind. "Wait... you're in one of their Households, aren't you?"

"Pleasure to meet you, Shula," Fudo said with a bow most courteous. Once again, a Magi held a strange expression when looking between Yasmin and himself, and of course, the reaction was along the same lines as what he'd gotten from the other two. "Crazy, right!?" Ali shouted from atop the cart, not bothering to change his position. "I can't tell what's going on with them."

"With Shula reckless abandon is always the better bet." mentioned Samiya. Who was now also sitting atop the carriage waiting for the moment of craziness to ensue. Meanwhile within the carriage, Nasira was still talking with this pink haired newcomer and his apparent giddy behavior which rather quickly became sullen as he realized the truth of Nasira. "Yes, I'm Fudo's Household Member. We've been friends and partners since childhood and it was his only real demand when capturing the dungeon. Why does this sadden you?" the black haired girl questioned. She was rather confused about the Household Member situation and because of the situation with Bakura and Yasmin figured such things were completely normal. Even Shadiya had a Household Member so she was quite a bit confused by what made or didn't make them.

After this it only took a few seconds for Shula to rather recklessly mention the oddity of the Rukh surrounding the pair of individuals. In fact, this was about the most direct any of the Magi had been about the strangeness and it brought a bit of shock to Yasmin's face. "And they're talking about us again." she mentioned with a sigh. It was kind of odd to feel like a spectacle but as Shula inspected the quality and movements of the Rukh she'd explain what she saw to the pair of Dungeon Capturers but only after acknowledging what Ali had just said. "Yes, it's crazy." her hands came together then showing an entwining of her fingers and their subsequent fluttering. "One of you is Paimon's Dungeon Capturer and one of you is... Amon's Dungeon capturer. But the Rukh around the two of you... is kind of mixing them together. It's weird. I've never seen anything like it before." Shula said coming to a stop around them. "Oh, do you two have Household Members?" she asked of the pair, she was content to investigate this, but there was lots of unknown potential variables. This questioning of Shula's and her outright honesty about what was going on with the Rukh of the two Dungeon Capturers chosen separately by Ali and Samiya made the latter palm her face, this had to be the most reckless way to tell someone random information.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast