Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

A good few moments after leaving the presence of her Master, Shadiya found herself wandering around outside the palace. She took note of where the large bird had landed and soon approached. She didn't have to hide her presence as the palace guards weren't looking for her for any reason, and instead she found herself only a tiny bit nervous not knowing how to explain this situation to whoever she was about to find. As she walked upon the large bird her eyes widened immensely and she saw petting it a blonde person whom she greeted. "Hi there. I suppose you're the representative from Artemyra?" she questioned this, only for confirmation while her very appearance made her out to be rather harmless which was a good thing in this case. She didn't know how people would react to her on a normal basis so it was her goal to make sure this person didn't make their meeting with Sorio.

This figure with shoulder-length, wavy golden locks wore a black and green uniform reminiscent of military personnel. When spoken to, the representative turned to face the person addressing him. Violet eyes fell upon Shadiya, but these were not the eyes of a woman, as expected. No, this was a male in his late teens. He looked on in wonder toward the purple-haired girl, one hand still atop the head of his companion bird. "Why yes, I am. My name is Aiolia Angelis. Are you here to lead me to the conference?"

Shadiya stared on as this person in their uniform finally turned to address her directly. And when they did she was stunned. Given the information she'd previously been given, she'd expected a young woman like herself, but this, was a young man. "Oh, wow. I wasn't expecting you to be a male." she said a bit astounded only to shake her head and move right along. "Actually..." she moved a little bit closer and spoke in hushed tones. "My name is Shadiya Harron and I have no connection to the palace at all." she aimed to tell this young man the absolute truth, because she didn't want him to risk his life for nothing. "I don't want to alarm you, but I don't intend to lead you to a conference with Sorio. Quite the opposite in fact." she said aiming to make eye contact with those big golden eyes of hers which showed nothing but truth. "If you come with me, my friends and I can explain everything, but to put it simply, if you enter the palace you will forfeit your life." she said looking up at this young male with fierceness.

"We really didn't want you to walk in there blind, so please just hear us out."

The boy named Aiolia stared with eyes of wonder at this purple-haired individual as she spoke. Of course, it was odd that some random person from outside the palace would be coming to keep him from his meeting, but instead of being wary of this girl, he instead looked to be relieved, even going so far as to exhale his content at the information given to him. "Whew! That's a relief. I think I would have been more worried about your impression of me than Lord Sorio's. I can't say that isn't still the case," he said with one hand against the center of his chest. For some reason, he seemed inclined to listen to this girl without so much as a second thought. "Friends? No need. What's the issue?"

Shadiya also breathed a sigh of relief. Actually, she had been quite worried that no one would believe the kind of story she had to tell, and as such she was going to leave the better part of the convincing to her peers. Beyond this this boy seemed interested in her first impression of him, which made her smile in a way that most people did not, a small blush appearing on her face as she addressed his first statement. "I don't think my impression of you is anything to worry about... you've already gotten my attention." she said only to think about it more and try and clarify in her odd way. "I mean, actually I was worried about your impression of me, it isn't often that I meet new people like you." the girl mentioned those golden eyes of hers resting on this young man with contented gentleness. That being said she understood this problem a bit better given the information she'd received from the other two Dungeon Capturers and their Household Members. And as such she decided it was best to summarize the situation. "Oh, I didn't actually expect anyone to care what I had to say. That's relieving, and I thank you in advance for hearing me out." she said seeming to relax just a bit.

"To be clear, yesterday Sorio captured a couple of friends of mine and had them tortured for information, claiming that they were spies from Artemyra. Obviously, this isn't the case, but it was kind of problem. Apparently it is his only aim in life to start a war with Artemyra and he plans to use that incident as an excuse to do so. So, basically, if you walked in there today... he was going to either have you killed a prisoner of war, or use you as leverage against your people. My other two friends came here yesterday and got our other friends back, but in doing so... made their presence known here, so they couldn't come tell you this themselves. They are very helpful people and they didn't want anyone walking into a death trap. This is how we come to be standing here right now. Also in case you are worried, I volunteered to do this, they didn't ask me." Shadiya explained the situation to the best of her abilities. Taking a deep breath afterwards and adding on a bit. "My friends... they would like to meet you and make sure you're alright... and I am very happy to have stopped you from walking in there. Does all of that make sense?" she finished up with a smile on her face. Shadiya was just as kind and caring as the rest of her friends, and she was glad to be able to put a stop to the potential death of this individual even without knowing him.

The boy's eyes widened more yet when Shadiya reacted to his initial clause, as if he didn't quite know how to react immediately. "Really? Well... that's refreshing. I might be able to relax after all..." he said, albeit hesitantly. It was then that he heard the story regarding Reim and its plans for Artemyra and his arrival. Truthfully, he had been warned about entering Reim; told to be wary of the one called Sorio. The man did not have the greatest reputation going for himself as far as his impressions on others went, but this was the reason Aiolia was sent over in place of his sisters. "Mm. It all makes sense. I came here expecting shady behavior leaning toward a war with Reim, but I didn't expect anything like my attempted capture or execution. Of course, I also didn't expect to be warned off from the palace by a total stranger... nor did I expect to meet someone like you at all," he continued while rubbing the back of his head bashfully.

Shadiya found herself watching this boy's reaction to her, and she found it flattering and a bit refreshing. "Well, you should relax, if you do, then I can too.~" she said a smile on her face. She found talking to this individual, as easy as she did her already established friend group. Her level of comfort with this young man was natural to her person, usually only after she was familiar with people. As the boy went on to say that Artemyra expected some form of aggression from the man and that was why he was sent instead of his sisters, she went a bit wide eyed. She'd heard only bad things about the way males were treated and hoped his siblings hadn't sent him in to be sacrificed. But his attitude about it seemed to lean towards something else entirely. His bashful final sentence made the girl smile as she extended her hand towards him to seal their initial meeting in a more official way. "I didn't expect to meet anyone like you either. I've enjoyed meeting you, even if the circumstances are less than stellar." she said a huge grin on her face. "Actually... since you won't be staying at the palace, if you'd like... you could..." she paused she was always really bad at inviting people along, she seemed to have some innate fear of rejection and this person was completely new to her. She was happy enough that he'd listened to her, she didn't necessarily want to push any more boundaries.

Aiolia heaved a sigh to mellow himself out a bit, managing to find a more lax posture thereafter. In spite of the fact that he had nearly walked into a trap from the Reim Empire today, he felt all was right at the time being. As the girl in his company continued to speak, he found that she was extending an arm to him. Reaching out, he took said hand in his own. Shadiya then proceeded with an offer she didn't seem keen to complete, and though Aiolia could assume what she meant to end it with, he didn't quite want to be wrong about it aloud. "Would there uhh... maybe be another place in the area I could rest?"

Shadiya found herself shaking the hand of this young man and seeming to be quite pleased with the action. The sentence she was finding herself unable to complete, was soon completed by the young man, and that minor blush returned to her face. "I was just about to say that. You could come hang out with us if you wanted..." she said as always she felt the need to over explain this situation, as she was always prepared for a rejection which of late didn't seem to come. "I mean... I have a villa here for other reasons, and my group of friends and I have been staying there, and we love having lots of people around." she said with a nod. It was an offer she'd let stand to any kind person she came across, assuming of course she could get it out of her face properly during an encounter.

When Shadiya confirmed his thoughts, there was a slight reddening to the blonde male's visage. "You have a villa?" he repeated in question form. Sure, there was the matter that there were others nearby as well, but the cut and dry of the situation for Aiolia was that this girl had invited him to her place of residence after knowing him for no more than a minute. "I... well, I uhh... I wouldn't mind that at all."

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast