Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

When asked why the idea of Nasira being a member of someone else's Household already, Malik rubbed the back of his head, managing to seem a bit abashed during his retort. "Well... see... I don't have any Household Members yet, and I wanted the first one to be hot stuff. It's a little fickle, I know, but... yeah..."

Meanwhile, Fudo's eyes shifted between Yasmin, Shula, and the two Magi atop the carriage. "I expected as much. I didn't expect this sort of reaction from our new Magi here, though," he said. For some reason, Shula sought information about Yasmin and his own status as Dungeon Capturers; specifically whether they had Household Members or not. Fudo would be the on to confirm this. "We do. Nasira, the girl there, is my sole Household Member. Bakura, the sleeping one near her, is Yasmin's. Why do you ask?"

Nasira looked at this boy for a few seconds seeming to process what he was saying. "Oh... you were aiming to recruit someone special, but wouldn't it just be easier to pick a friend?" she wondered. This was obviously how she and the sleeping boy Bakura had managed to become Household Members and it didn't seem to be very hard to become one, requiring only a bit of devotion to the person with the Djinn.

Outside the carriage however was Shula still looking over the two of them staring at their intermingling Rukh and getting the answer to her question. When asked why though the tanned girl merely shrugged and began walking past this young man and towards the carriage to have a look at the people inside. "Oh, no reason. Rukh behave oddly when people who are driven appear in the world. I was curious about whether the pair of you had anyone else with you who went along with your ideas enough for you to have Household Members. Also I want to see something about them is all." she said sticking her head inside of the carriage she glanced over her own King Candidate and her eyes fell to the black haired girl. After a few seconds her eyes widened just a bit. "You must be Nasira... that means..." she thought flicking her eyes over to the corner where the sleeping boy was still and had a look at the Rukh around him as well. "That one is Bakura. Interesting... I hope you're being nice Malik." she went on to say before coming back outside. She looked up to her two peers and asked them a single question. "Did ya' notice the difference in the Rukh on the Household Members or is that new?" she asked of them. She was content to look into this with absolutely no pretense of hiding anything from everyone else. In her own exploration of those Rukh, she almost couldn't tell which Household Member belong to which person... if she hadn't been told who was who, she might not have made any assumptions either way. This was quite a curious case indeed. And it only made the girl wonder what could have transpired between this group to create such new and strong bonds. Her words caused Samiya to look down into the carriage and have a closer look at the Rukh around Nasira and the still unconscious Bakura.

Following Nasira's question, Malik brought his hand from the back of his head, around to the side of his face. There, he began scratching his temple with his forefinger as a bit of nervous laughter passed his lips. "Eheh... Yeah, I guess it would be, if I had friends to speak of. I kind of err... ran out of friends years ago. Long story."

"What about who now?" Ali questioned from atop the carriage. He then moved at last, looking into the carriage to view Nasira and Bakura for a moment. When he did, he was left blinking for several seconds. "Huh... I've never really looked at their Rukh side-by-side before..."

Samiya was having the same random realization that Ali seemed to be having. Blinking thoroughly as she looked at these individuals and all their mixed up Rukh. She'd never seen a set of people so indiscernible from each other. It was as if the Household Members were interchangeable and so were their leaders. "This has to be different it wasn't like that before the most recent events in Parthevia." said the redhead who'd been conscious most of the time she'd travelled with these people. This was an unusual moment indeed but Nasira was still engaged in conversation. "Sounds like it's time to make some new friends then. You can start with us~" she said not at all one to press these matters any more than they had to be.

"Parthevia, huh?"
    said Shula as she came back out and looked again at these two Dungeon Capturers. "This is new... and different. Seems like fun..." she said seeming to be more enthused about the mystery of the Rukh than about anything else this day. "I wanna know why!" she said now conversing with Samiya and Ali. "I've heard that sometimes, Household Members can share Vessels, like they have the same attachment to the same things and equal attachment to the Dungeon Capturer so their Vessels' abilities manifest as the same things or they share a single object and can both use them." she said with a nod. "But their mixed Rukh and the lack of clarity around their Household Members are kind of making it seem like... they are sharing more than just..." she stopped between the pair and grinned staring at both of their Metal Vessels and looking at the pair of them equally enthused. "Are you following any of this?" questioned the pink haired girl who seemed to be a bit confused by this attention and wanted to know how Shula would complete her sentence.

"Why don't we just ask Amon and Paimon what they are doing?" she said in a single moment of clarity which caused Samiya to flush a gentle red with embarrassment for not having thought of this herself.

"That easy, huh? Alright..." Without further ado, Malik extended his right hand toward the black-haired girl, a smile passing his face as he did so. "In that case, you're my first pick. Malik Matar."

Fudo's brow raised as Shula went on to explain the workings of the Rukh around Yasmin and himself. A proper example, as finally given by the Magi in red, was all he needed to gain a bit of clarity on the matter. Though he remained lost on the reasons behind this, he at least had the gist of it all in mind. With this information, he was able to look toward Yasmin with a nod. "Basically, the two of us are interchangeable. Same goes for Bakura and Nasira. I don't know exactly what this is leading into, though..." Sadly, Shula's clause did not reach its conclusion, leaving Fudo wondering still. On the other hand, she sought to ask the Djinn of this pair. This prompted Fudo to unveil his sword and show the Magi in front of him.

A hand extended to her, Nasira met it with her own a grin crossing her face as this man accepted her rather simplistic logic a lot easier than she'd initially expected. "Nasira..." she said thinking about this young man's surname and remembering something important. "Oh, you have the same surname as Yasmin." she said and in thinking about that she realized that this young man kind of looked like her pink haired female companion. Now that they'd been properly introduced she looked to the outside and after shaking this young man's hand pointed towards them. "You should meet the others, I'm certain we'll all get along." she finished up actually stepped outside the cart in time to see, Fudo presenting his sword to this new Magi.

As Fudo explained this situation Yasmin nodded. "Oh, I suppose that makes sense. Perhaps then asking the Djinn why would be the best idea." and with that she removed the flabellum which was her Metal Vessel from where it was attached to her person. And once she had she held it in front of herself and towards the Magi Shula who looked at both of them. "Yay... I've never woken two of them at the same time before!~" she said being all giddy before pressing a finger into the eight sided star on each of their vessels and thus prompting the blue smoky bodies of the Djinn Amon and the Djinn Paimon to appear from their respective vessels. "Oh!~ This is happening again how fun..." stated the half nude Djinn Paimon with all of her piercings and chains seemingly attached to her person and moved according to the sway of her body.

"Yasmin?" Malik asked. "Wait... How did you know Yasmin?" He followed behind Nasira, moving out into the light to view these 'others' she'd spoken of. Though he wasn't surprised to see two Djinn appearing, given the fact that there were now three Magi present, he was surprised by the appearance of the pink-haired girl who claimed the 9th Djinn, Paimon. "Y-... Yasmin...?"

Alongside Paimon, the Fire Djinn Amon rose in the form of a pot-bellied old man with a full beard, as well as a ring through his navel. "Hmm? Who has the power to materialize me in full form?" he asked before having much of a look around. Obviously, the first thing he noticed was the other massive entity in the area, Paimon. "Oh? Paimon. I don't remember being in your Dungeon. Did the boy have you beforehand, and hide you from me?" Amon asked this of the Wind Djinn simply because, much like the others who could see Rukh, he saw Paimon as being shrouded in the Rukh of his own Dungeon Capturer. As he continued to look around, his eyes were brought down to the culprit behind his summoning. "Another Magi, hmm. Greetings."

"We met Yasmin after we captured Amon... she's one of the Dungeon Capturers that is part of our group." said Nasira. She thought about this some more and decided that this young man must know the girl, and perhaps was unaware of how she'd come to be in this place. If this was the case she didn't feel it was her place to reveal the sad past of the girl known as Yasmin. Yasmin looked up from her Flabellum upon hearing her name called and saw the pink haired young man who had fallen through the roof of their cart. "I'm Yasmin. Do I know you??" the pink haired girl asked without the slightest bit of recognition for this person, to her knowledge he was simply the boy who'd fallen through the roof, and though he'd likely heard her name from Nasira he said it with a feeling much different from the average person.

Meanwhile, Paimon was addressed directly by Amon and seemed to simply chuckle at the words spoken by the Flame Djinn. "Oh please, I was brought out right after you were captured, and this lovely girl here is responsible for my capture. But... now that I look at you... you seem to be attached to her too." Paimon said looking over the man and pointing at his chest with both her index fingers while chuckling. Shula on the other hand was staring up at the two of them her emotions shuffling through excitement, amazement and finally settling on pouty indifference. "Aww, you two are talking like you don't know what's going on either. I was hoping you could tell us why your Dungeon Capturers' Rukh are all mixed up. Oh and it's me, I brought you out, I'm Shula." mentioned the tanned girl her blue eyes staring at this pair of Djinn and their surrounding Rukh and sure enough both seemed to be covered in the Rukh which obviously didn't belong to their Dungeon Capturers. "Do neither of you know why, you're so mixed up?" she asked of the Djinn. As she thought over the question, Paimon settled down draping herself over the shoulders of both Fudo and Yasmin. "Well, it is nothing I've done purposefully... though I do like both of them. They are kind of different from others now that I think about it. Their motivations and the kinds of people who follow them are quite similar, I'd have been just as happy if this one had captured my Dungeon." the Wind Djinn mentioned, as she turned her head and nuzzled Fudo in the same manner she'd previously nuzzled Yasmin and returned to doing soon after.

"Yas... You're Yasmin," the pink-haired male said, seeming to be in great disbelief as he exited the carriage and approached the female Dungeon Capturer. "You don't recognize me? It's me, Malik... Remember?"

"Have some decency, Paimon! You're setting a bad example for the children," was Amon's reaction to Paimon's slightly inappropriate behavior. As far as this connection between Dungeon Capturers and their Household Members, Amon had no clue whatsoever. Fudo, on the other hand, had a slight idea, which he would make known as the Wind Djinn rubbed herself against him. "I heard of a pair of legendary Dungeon Capturers once. It was said they could use each other's Metal Vessels as well as they could their own. I wonder if that is the case here."

Yasmin was left to look at the pink haired male stunned as he asked if she remembered him. And Yasmin thought about it for a while and looked at the boy, though she had to admit they bore similar physical characteristics she couldn't really say she knew who he was. His disbelief at seeing her gave her an inkling that he might have known her even if she didn't really recognize him. "Sorry... I can't say I do. The name sounds familiar but..." she trailed off. Her words made Nasira look at her and it was then the black haired girl had a realization. "You don't remember being a child do you, Yasmin?" she asked upon seeing the confusion in the girl's face, the black haired girl had seen this one break down a while back and understood she'd probably seen something very traumatic at some point. People's psyches didn't often survive that sort of thing, and Yasmin's appeared to barely have given her reaction to the stabbing of Bakura in Parthevia. This got a firm shake of no from the pink haired girl who had been a slave and experienced a trauma which had suppressed her other memories. There was something about this boy that seemed familiar to her, but she also wasn't sure... she didn't really know much of her past and felt bad about potentially creating sadness for this young man.

While this happened Paimon shifted releasing her hold on the two young Dungeon Capturers and crossing her arms over her chest in what would be apparent discontent. "Oh, Amon you're still so stuffy. All this time and you still haven't learned to relax, and I am not setting a bad example for the children, most of them can't even be called such. And you're also tied to her Rukh so you can't say you aren't fond of Yas in addition to your little Prince." she said sticking her tongue out at the man. Only a few seconds thereafter Fudo seemed to have some kind of idea of what was possibly going on with himself and Yasmin as far as their Djinn were concerned. This made Yasmin look to him with a brow raised. "I didn't know that was even possible." Yasmin stated. And surprisingly Shula would listen to this explanation and turn to the purple haired girl for confirmation. "Shadi, you know anything about that? she asked finding the girl already digging through the pack she carried as if searching for something. "Wait, wait... I got something on that right..." she nearly fell over pulling a large tome from what had to be the very bottom of her bag. "Here! I read that story too. It's here." she said opening the book and showing the story that Fudo referenced about some legendary dungeon capturers who could use each other's Metal Vessels and how it was their likeness which caused this ability. Shula took a few moments to read the information before her then her eyes widened. "Oh if this is true, that'd be amazing and I'd be so jealous I didn't pick you two." she said of Yasmin and Fudo.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast