Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

Yasmin laughed. Fudo seemed to be making light of their very interesting predicament and she was all but agreeable to the terms. "Well, when you say it like that it sounds fun." she said rolling her eyes. She was also a bit more than surprised to find that Fudo also had the same feeling that she did about the distance between them and the villa they were presently calling home. She supposed she should have been more shocked but it was taking all of her concentration to continue walking like it was normal. "I am kind of relieved actually. I thought I'd gone all soft suddenly." she said her tone implied that she was joking, but she was quite serious.

"Doesn't it? Certainly the best idea." Trecking right along, Fudo found himself constantly feeling as if he had reached the limits of his stamina. To be in this sort of situation at all times was ridiculous; as was the idea of being this way for even more time to come. "I can't say for a second that I'm a fan of this. Not much is worse than sweating when you'd normally be relaxed."

"Yes it does, I'm totally on board if we decide to not walk all the way back to the villa." she said it was quite stressful this walk, but she supposed there were worse things. To the point that there was nothing worse than working up a sweat while trying to relax. "I suppose, at the very least, we should get to rest while we're sleeping... And if we wear them long enough we won't feel them." mentioned Yasmin who chuckled at the thought of only managing to be properly relaxed while being unconscious. This was a rather interesting change of pace.

"I'd like to say the same, but... I think it's best if we don't take any shortcuts on this," he replied. In fact, Fudo intended to go above and beyond what was expected of this 'training' routine. He had goals to be met long-term, and to meet those goals, he had to get over this stepping stone. "I think I'll have a workout when we get back, actually..."

Yasmin found herself agreeing with Fudo, even if she didn't want to. After all, nothing worth having was ever really easy to obtain. With this in mind, and knowing where Fudo's thought process was going, she wasn't at all surprised to hear that the young man intended to work out while using his new found bindings. A smile crossed her face. "I knew you'd say that..." she said in rhetoric. "I'd like to join you if you don't mind. I think if I try and sit still I'll just tire myself out, and I figure if I am going to be tired anyways, there might as well be a reason for it." she offered. Since their other friends were already paired up, missing, and/or exhausted from their mornings she figured it was as good a use of her time as any other.

Several minutes later, it seemed to be the case that the two youngsters plagued by these Spirit Cuffs had made no headway whatsoever. Since the path ahead still seemed so far away, Fudo decided to look behind them to check on their progress. When he did this, he was surprised to see they had barely moved away from the Colosseum. "That... that's not right," he said. Surely, no matter how little progress they'd made, it couldn't have been this insignificant.

It was at this time that Shaka appeared within the villa, wearing the dark gauntlet which used black Rukh to fuel its Magic, instead of his usual Household Vessel. Alongside him, there was a small group of six individuals who wielded various similar pieces of equipment, in the form of Household Vessels to his Dark Metal Vessel.

Hearing what Fudo had to say, Yasmin's brow rose, she also turned around to look and found that they actually hadn't managed to move very much at all, regardless of the fact that they'd been walking for several minutes. "I have a bad feeling about this..." she said. Figuring that Uzma wouldn't have done anything more to them than what she had, it was starting to seem like they'd been trapped between the Colosseum and the house for whatever reason.

Shadiya was within the villa, she'd been in the company of Aiolia up to this point, but whether or not she still wasn't wouldn't really matter. As when the she heard the entrance of a person she called out a name to try and figure out who had just come back. "Shaka or Bakura??'" she asked aloud apparently she'd be happy to find whoever, but surprisingly enough when she made her way to the front entrance she found Shaka and six other people standing around with him. This was very unfamiliar to her and made the happiness drain from the purple haired girl's face. "Shaka, what's this?"

Aiolia approached as well, from the rear of Shadiya. When he looked upon Shaka and the others he had with him, he grew a bit wary of the other blonde. After all, his leave earlier this day had not been on a very good note. When Shadiya decided to question him, Shaka simply raised his right arm to the sky. "I'm ending this farce. We should never have been confined to the same place as these worthless scum."

Shadiya found herself staring at her companion for an extended period of time. His words and his actions, didn't match any scenario that played out in her head. After all, there was no farce, there was nothing going on here, and whatever Shaka was claiming he planned to end, she couldn't well allow. "I don't think I know what you mean..." she said. As she looked at his raised right arm, she noticed the lack of his original household vessel and instead some type of odd clawed gauntlet. "What exactly is that on your arm, and what are you planning to do here?" Honestly she didn't believe this man would hurt her, but in recent times she'd become worried about the actions people would take and justify to themselves. Her own family was proof of that sort of thing. All while she spoke she stayed in front of Aiolia, he'd only just been met, and it was completely unfathomable to her to want to involve him in whatever it was Shaka had planned though she could think of nothing good he could want, what with him leading six strangers in and his lack of Household Vessel on his arm.

"This? This is something you couldn't give me. Something you don't have. Something that will make a difference!" Shaka exclaimed. "I'm going to fix all the problems you're letting take root! A group of people come to our home, kill your family and demand that you get rid of the slaves, and you just let them get away with that? What's worse, you join them! Now we sleep, eat and live like commoners. We were more than this!" With a click of his fingers, Shaka gave his order for the group following him to run rampant with their Household Vessels, all for the sake of ripping apart the villa to remove this trash heap they had been calling home thus far. "I'll kill them. All of them. Then we can go back to the way things were meant to be, Shadi. No... We can make things even better."

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast