Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

It seemed that Shadiya was watching some sort of nightmare unfold before her eyes. Her best friend in the world became a monster and this was something that she couldn't allow to continue, as Aiolia had attempted to cut the things arm, she noted that he was capable of doing so without disrupting it's skin. She wondered what kind of weird sword skills this young man had, but this wasn't the time to question that at all. "This isn't good at all, not at all..." she said bringing her hands together she charged them with Magoi she had an idea but she wasn't sure if it would work or not. Still, she had no choice other than to try. So she did, using the same skills she'd been their entire fight, she attacked the Black Djinn Shaka had become aiming a myriad of strikes towards the parts of it's body she could reach they numbered 16 and were meant to cut off the ability to create or use Magoi as they spread about. Such a set of strikes was nearly exhausting to the small girl, but she didn't have a choice. 'I will pull him out of this...' she thought as she tried with all her might to strike the center of his being.

Meanwhile Nasira found herself running beside Malik, she looked to the boy at her side and shook her head from left to right. "No idea, I brought you in and took a nap myself, I woke up to dead people outside of my bedroom door and thought I'd missed something." she said with a nod. Still she didn't like this, it would be very bad for all of them if something like this was to attract and undo amount of attention to them right now. As such she'd help in any way she could, once she got to the place the actual fighting was happening.

No matter how many of Shadiya and Aiolia's attacks connected with the Black Djinn, it seemed completely unfazed. Its sole focus for the time being was raising the others like it. The first to rise was the one from outside Nasira's door, and with a mighty swing, it brought its arm down upon her and Malik. As they were running, its attack was destined to fall short of striking them, but the impact with the ground behind the two caused a large shock wave to occur. Malik was blown forward and left to tumble before turning around to see the culprit. "More than one. Great," he said while drawing his sword. "Astaroth!" At his command, his sword became a black blade adorned with gold and silver. When the Djinn attacked once more, his blade was there to meet the fist; as was a mass of fire stemming from the weapon. With it, he split the creature's fist into two halves between its middle and ring knuckles. "These things are like Djinn. Wonder what made them."

Shadiya and Aiolia were left to deal with the main one who didn't seem to be taking any of the attacks they were dishing out. It seemed tireless but she had some hope so she didn't stop, she couldn't give up here. Meanwhile, Nasira felt the shock wave but she seemed perfectly capable of responding to it. Her movements which would have normally caused her to tumble instead made her roll into a flip where she turned around to find a very large black Djinn waiting for the pair of them. "That came from by my bedroom..." she said as she bounced on her toes, her household vessel burning with a small eight sided star as she bounced in right after. "Interesting, I've always wanted to fight a Djinn." she said figuring the boy with her would be more than capable of dispatching this if he needed to, she attacked it with a flaming kick concentrated enough that it could potentially blow a hole out the back of the beast from it's chest.

As the two humans beneath it continued their assault, the primary black Djinn that housed Shaka's body looked down upon them. The others had been created successfully around the villa, and now he could focus his attention on Shadiya. The secondary right hand which held the power of the Metal Vessel performed a swiping motion in the air between the Djinn and Shadiya, but this time, its aim was to remove her from space, instead of erasing space itself.

In the meantime, a smirk was crossing Malik's face. Nasira had managed to place a hole in the body of this black Djinn, and she'd done so via a method he could appreciate. "You've got fire? Blimey, it's like destiny. Got anything else you wanna show me?" Even with all that went on, his personality remained intact. As the black Djinn worked toward healing the hole in its chest, Malik pointed the tip of his sword at the hole, and created a blast of fire to widen the opening instead.

It seemed that nothing Shadiya and Aiolia tried made much of a dent in the body of the Djinn that had become Shaka. Beyond this point it seemed that now that it's new offshoots were risen they were back to being the main focus. Even so, Shadiya couldn't have imagined what would happen next. This Djinn swiped at her but instead of harming her in anyway when this happened she simply disappeared from the world she was part of, gone in the blink of an eye. Such a thing lead to her floating around an unknown space wondering how this had actually gone so wrong. 'I know I am not wrong here, but how... how do I fix this when I am not even there...' she wondered to herself as she floated in some distant space.

Meanwhile, Nasira was left with an apparently astounded and ever flirtatious Malik. His words made her look at him after she landed as if she was confused by what he was getting at exactly. "You know... I am starting to think you're incapable of communication without being such a flirt." she said only to laugh afterwards, after all a battle like this was right up the dark haired girl's alley and the more the odds stacked against her, the more she wanted to press forward. "Come on then... obviously you got more than that right?" she asked cheekily wondering if she'd get this young man to show off a bit and help them out in the process.

Aiolia's assault continued until the moment he noticed the attack on Shadiya. He didn't know what had become of her, but she somehow vanished where she stood. The sight of this made the blonde boy's eyes widen. "No way..." There was hardly time to rationalize what he'd seen, as Aiolia was immediately required to avoid attacks against himself.

Malik's flames had succeeded in staggering the regeneration process of the black Djinn he and Nasira were up against. Since they had accomplished this, they had a bit less to worry about for the moment. "You didn't say no," he replied with a cheeky grin. When asked if he had more to offer in this battle, said grin only grew wider. "Of course I do. Wanna see it, don't ya'?"

Shadiya was gone, but she was not out, she didn't seem to know how to give up, and instead of trying to, she did the one thing she's been putting off for the entirety of this fight. The heart shaped locket around her neck began to glow and when it did, she called out to her Djinn, asking to borrow her power. "Dantalion!" she invoked a Djinn Equip closer to complete than any other she'd managed in the past, in so doing, she gained horns and a bit of light armor in addition to the eight sided stars on the back of her hand. And now with her Djinns ability in place, she began trying for a way to get out, and she saw it across the dimension like a small beam of light connecting her own power back to the place she'd come from. 'Huh, I wonder why I can see it...' she thought only to receive an answer from Dantalion herself. "It's one of my familiars." and just like that, Shadiya knew she could go back. A smile on her face as she reached out into space and began separating it. And within a few moments she would burst back into her own dimension still half equipped and ready to continue working.

Meanwhile Nasira seemed to be having a fairly good time. Though it was soon pointed out that she hadn't turned down the advances of the pink haired young man. This made her chuckle, "I suppose I didn't. But I can't say yes either." she said, for whatever reason, the girl wasn't entirely interested, in anyone. Whatever the case, she was interested in seeing what this young man had to offer as far as battle prowess was concerned. "But that, that is definitely something I would like to see." she said her entire posture utterly relaxed.

Aiolia continued to move about, being able to do nothing about this dark Djinn's attacks. Well... there was one thing he thought to do, but he doubted it was for the best. If Shadiya was gone, though, perhaps it wouldn't matter. Aiolia's consideration of this was halted when the purple-haired girl returned to this dimension. Another evasion preceded a pause in which he addressed her return, as well as her changes. "You're back! With... horns..."

As his sword was lowered, Malik accepted the words of Nasira with a hint of disappointment. "Yeesh. Way to kill the buzz," he said. But, if there was one thing he could and would do, it was showing off his abilities. "Spirit of Terror and Meditation, thou who gives power to kings, bring forth the great hellfire that judges the earth!" A wild inferno engulfed Malik. When it subsided, Malik stood with long hair resembling snakes, a heavy necklace, scales along his forearms and back, and a black tattoo on his abdomen. He had even gained a goatee during this change. A serpentine dragon of white flames was in an arch around his back. When he pointed his sword at the black Djinn, the dragon rushed through the hole in the creature, then looped around and punctured another hole in its body while returning. "Flashy enough for you?"

Shadiya returned and offered a smile to her new friend. It seemed there was a bit more to their friendship than she'd initially planned. And now that she was standing again she addressed what he had to say. "Yeah, I think this is about half my Djinn Equip, more than I've managed before though." she said lightly a blush appearing on her face. "You lead me back, thank you." she said a she began drawing a magical transportation circle, she had no idea what she intended to move yet, but she figured their opponent was still something to be reckoned with.

The laugh that came from Nasira following his statement was a tiny bit apologetic. "Well, I didn't mean to kill the mood... but blunt is kind of my specialty." she mentioned as if it made sense to her. But what came next, was pretty impressive even given the other thing's she'd seen. Her brow rose in appreciation and a whistle ensued. "That's um, very flashy." she said not really knowing what to do with the various differences between these Djinn Equips. "And very scaly... very different... pretty cool." she said her face breaking into a wide grin. "And powerful forgot that one." she said giving the man the thumbs up as he rather easily dispatched a black djinn.

"I led you? How exactly did I do that?" he asked. Afterwards, he was immediately pressured into leaping out of another attack's path. "Anyway, I may have a way to make this work. This sword of mine... I can decide what it cuts through. It's the only way I've been able to deal any sort of damage. If you put your faith in me... I may be able to sever the ties between your friend and this beast... maybe."

With two holes yet to be healed in the black Djinn he faced, Malik was without a hint of worry. Well, except for the usual, anyway. "Blunt to the point of pride-shattering," he said. As his sword rose again, a magic circle appeared behind him, and both he and the circle began to float into the air. There were six other black Djinn in this area, but it seemed one of them was the target of someone else. Still, he intended to clear out the one he faced, as well as five others in one move. "Extreme Magic: Astor Inqerad!" From the magic circle, a much larger dragon of white flames emerged, and carved its path through the six Djinn he intended to annihilate. Everything in this dragon's path was incinerated on impact, and though it seemed the black Djinn had the power to regenerate through even this, the flames did not stop burning. In fact, until he willed them to stop, these fires would bun for all eternity.

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast