Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

Shadiya smiled to see this boy so interested in books. "You're welcome~" she said. She moved right along. But outside an interesting and apparently common occurrence was taking place.

A blue haired girl, apparently known as Jamila was being offered a hand up by Malik and the extension of his hand was met by her rather large brown eyes. They seemed to sparkle and her heart beat just a little bit faster as she accepted the hand up and pulled herself up and began dusting herself off. "Thank you, Malik." she said sheepishly. To the question posed to her by the pink haired young man she only pouted seeming to become upset. "Yes, my shoes fit. I just tripped it's not a big deal." she said her facing turning red, mostly from embarrassment. "It's normal." she said seeming to forget why she was approaching this place initially.

"Normal for you, maybe," Malik said as he assisted the girl in getting back onto her feet. He quickly inspected her for injuries, checking knees, the front and either side of her face, etc. Everything seemed to be in order. "Well, you look alright this time, so no tears, yeah? Anyway, what's up?" he asked while offering the lass what remained of his fourth and final apple.

"No, it isn't just me..." she said still pouting. Though she wasn't sure she could properly explain that beings like her were just a bit clumsy while they were growing into themselves. She stood still for the usual inspection and it seemed that Malik found she'd managed not to injure herself in her most recent fall, so she looked up at the young man as he spoke to her and nodded her head. "I wasn't going to cry." she protested, knowing full well if she'd been alone that would have been exactly what happened, but she accepted the remaining bit of apple she'd been offered with wide eyes and took a bite of it. Regardless of this point they were brought to the point of her actual visit which she remembered and motioned Malik down for so that no one else could hear. If he acquiesced to her wishes she would soon begin explaining. "Jellal, asked me to come here. He says I have a mission to find the person he's training. And he says... I should know who that is when I find them. He hasn't told me much about it, he says... I should be able to tell on my own. So... I'm here to meet the people in the house... I haven't seen any of them yet except you." said the girl. This as apparently some sort of training exercise for the small girl. "Oh and you can't help me. It will spoil it." she said with a curt nod.

Malik acquiesced to the girl's desires and crouched to her level when she beckoned him forward. The information she gave him sounded about as mysterious as Jellal always was, at least around him. Jamila said he was not allowed to help her, but with what he was told, he wouldn't be able to do so even if he tried. "That's a really weird thing to be sent out for, but I guess I get it. Just... make sure you don't fall over when you're looking. I don't want to be the guy walking around the villa and catching you with a bloody face."

"I am always careful... it really is normal. Eventually I'll be the best at moving around, and I'll never fall again. You'll see." the girl said burning with her intention. Of course, this was soon diverted to her eating an apple and heading towards the house. "I'm going in for now to find the person I am looking for." she said as she headed into the house. With this she entered and began to wander the halls, wandering about she'd peek into every open door she found to see if there was someone there, and if there was, she'd speak to them to see if she could find the person she was looking for. Each step she took while she was doing this was exceedingly careful as she didn't want to fall too hard and make anyone worry about her.

After leaving Malik outside, the next person Jamila encountered would not be the person she sought. In fact, the next person to be found in the same space as the blue-haired girl was the prince of Sindria, Fudo. He ate not an apple like everyone else, but bread instead. He was in his bedroom with the door open, left that way from Yasmin's trip around the building, when Jamila passed by. The young man locked eyes with the girl as she moved through the building, and spoke when he did. "Good morning. I believe I saw you in passing yesterday, right?"

The blue haired girl found herself standing before the young male eating alone in his room. This was a bit surprising, as he choose to speak to her and she was initially lost for a greeting. "Umm..." she stared for just a few seconds because up close this man was quite beautiful. His eyes and his hair, everything about him physically was intriguing and made the small girl's heart beat faster. Her face then became blushed as she managed to look away diverting herself to looking elsewhere. "Yes... that was me." she said giving a small bow the girl would remember at least to introduce herself. "My name is Jamila. It's nice to meet you." she managed. And though she did feel strangely around this man, she was fairly certain he wasn't who she was looking for.

"Ah. I thought so," Fudo replied. A plate was on the table near the window in which he sat, and this plate was where he placed his bread before stepping away from the window. Approaching the blue-haired girl, he returned her bow with the due respect of a guest in another's household. "The pleasure is all mine, Jamila. My name is Fudo Shakir," he said. Once introductions were out of the way, he righted his posture. "I'm guessing you're with the Yambala Gladiators, then?"

"Um... no." the girl said to the question of her being part of the Yambala Gladiators. She went on to clarify, knowing that it would be strange for a young girl they didn't know to be walking around inside their dwelling. "My brother is, Jellal. He gave me a special mission to complete this morning and I have to do it all alone. With no help." the twelve year old explained. As she had already figured out that this man wasn't the person she was looking for, she really didn't want him accidentally helping her out. "So... I came to meet all of you." she said bowing again unconsciously. "Sorry for the intrusion."

"No?" he asked. It was strange to know of someone occupying the same space as the elusive Yambala Gladiators without being directly associated with the group. Jamila went on to explain, though, that she was connected to one gladiator in particular, via sibling relationship. "Ah, I see. You two do look alike, now that I think about it." Thinking back to the man with the tattoo across his face, Fudo mentally placed these two side-by-side in his mind. In doing so, he also ran figures for what this girl's age might be. "There's no intrusion. I enjoy sudden company, and you seem to be good company to have."

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast