Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

The girl simply nodded her two pigtails waving from side to side as it was acknowledged that she looked a bit like her elder brother. "Yeah, we do look a bit alike, he's way older than me though. My parents thought it a good idea for me to stay with him for a while." she said with a nod. Beyond this point it was stated by Fudo that he enjoyed random company so she wasn't intruding. This seemed to make the young girl relax a great deal. "Really?" the girl asked as she sheepishly played with her hands in front of her having already finished the half apple she'd been given a few moments prior to this meeting. Still, she had work to do and couldn't tarry for very long, so she'd ready herself to leave. "Aww, now I am sad you aren't the person I'm looking for..." the girl concluded. She was rather sure this man wasn't the person she was looking for and with this knowledge she shouldn't continue to tarry here, even if he enjoyed her company.

While this took place Yasmin was standing in the kitchen having another apple to herself, when a dark haired girl dressed in black and white with gold accents walked in from her room. "Uh, good morning, Yasmin." she managed as she rubbed sleep from her eyes and glided around kitchen obstacles like she'd lived in this place her entire life, not just the past three days. "I take it, I'm the last one up again?" she asked as she opened her eyes from a particularly long blink to find the pink haired girl holding out an apple for her. "Good Morning, Nasira. And yes, you are.. but that is fine. Rest is good for you... breakfast?" she asked as she waited for the girl to take the apple, which she did with a smile offered to the other girl. "Thank you. I take it then you've been awake since long before the rest of us, I can assume everyone else as eaten too... one day... I'm going to wake up before you and do the shopping." she mentioned groggily taking a bite of her apple.

"Yes, really. I very much enjoy meeting new people from different backgrounds. Stumbling upon people like you is what makes traveling all worth it in the end." According to what Jamila had been saying, her 'mission' of whatever caliber involved finding someone, likely within the group of individuals Fudo called his friends. This was a bit strange, but he couldn't rightly question it considering how unorthodox things tended to be around them even on the most normal of days. "Ah, you're looking for someone specific, and it's not me? What a shame. I enjoy being involved in things."

The girl's big eyes seemed glued to Fudo as he explained why he liked meeting new people. After a few seconds she supposed that she understood this reasoning and while a bit different from anything she had ever heard before, she figured it was at least a respectable reason to have. "I understand, I think." she mentioned looking a tad perplexed, but seemed to breeze right by it. It seemed that Fudo questioned her mission a bit at least understanding that it wasn't him and commented about that as well, which made the girl explain since she'd already determined this young man wasn't it. "Yes, Jellal told me to find his training partner. But he wouldn't tell me anything about this person, he simply said I'd know them when I saw them and to let them know he was ready when they were." she said with a nod. "He said it was something only I could do... so here I am, but I'm certain it isn't you... but I'm sure you're involved in lots of things." mentioned the girl. "Anyways, I should get going..." mentioned the girl, who turned but in so doing slammed directly into the door frame knocking herself down again. It would be very unclear how she even managed to do such a thing, this level of clumsiness wasn't that common after all, except in certain people. Tears welling up in her eyes, she rubbed her face and wondered how many had heard the loud noise caused by her random moment of clumsiness again.

Meanwhile Yasmin and Nasira were chatting and eating together in the kitchen the latter of which having a seat on an unoccupied counter-top eating away at her apple with a piece of bread by her side. "Yeah, yeah..." was the ending to whatever sentence Nasira had been speaking before hearing a noise. "You hear that?" she asked Yasmin who nodded before both of them rose to go investigate the origin of the noise. Soon enough both would find themselves outside of Fudo's room where the small blue haired girl had ran into the door way.

"Ah, I see," said Fudo in response to the girl's explanations. If this Jellal had sent her to find his training partner with such instructions, there had to be some connection to the type of fighters they both were. Chances were, this lass would be able to locate Nasira due to being the same as them, too. Fudo thought of offering assistance, but recalled Jamila saying she was required to do this alone. With her announcement of being on her way, Fudo turned from the girl and waved, intending to return to his window space. However, a thud behind him made the young man turn around instantly, at which point he saw the fallen girl and moved to her location. "What happened? Are you alright?"

Soon enough Jamila was joined by Fudo who was inquiring as to what had happened and asking if she was okay. She was still rubbing her face and sitting on the floor, tears in the corner of her eyes but she managed to answer him, her face flushed red with her own embarrassment. "Yes, I'm fine... I just ran into the door frame." she said in the same way she'd explained everything else. "It happens, it's normal... don't worry." she said. Of course, many people wouldn't find this level of clumsiness to be normal at all, but it was rather normal for her at this point. Even so, she sat there looking a bit sheepish thereafter.

Meanwhile, Yasmin and Nasira made their way up the hallway and to the doorway of Fudo's room to find the small girl with her blue hair and red face and Fudo. "What happ..." the pink haired girl started to question before having a look around and coming to a bit of a conclusion. Yasmin was in front this time and as such she knelt down to the girl's level to have a look at her. "Oh? You fell then..." she had a look at the girl's face and nothing looking to be out of place. The blue haired girl nodded but she hadn't met this one yet so she introduced herself beginning to work herself back into the standing position. "I'm Jamila it's nice to meet you. Sorry for the intrusion." she said concisely. Which made Yasmin smile. "I'm Yasmin Matar, it's nice to meet you... want an apple." she offered the girl a piece of fruit which she accepted. Still the prepubescent girl looked the pink haired young woman over and scoffed internally crossing her arms over her chest without thinking about it, in reaction to the appearance of the rather buxom young woman. As such it would appear she had taken an immediate dislike to Yasmin, though it wasn't intentional at all. 'She can't be his training partner, I won't allow it.' she thought with all the impetuousness of a child. Yasmin would see this change in stance and backed away a bit giving the small girl space. It would be Nasira took look over at the girl her brows drawing together but the girl was too busy facing Yasmin to see her immediately. Still, looking at this girl gave Nasira a weird sensation... like she was similar for some reason.

Jamila's explanation of what happened to her while he had his back turned was, in a way, very familiar to him. As such, he sat there looking at the girl with curiosity in his eyes while thinking the matter over. It was during this time that Yasmin joined the girl's side as well, though Jamila didn't seem too fond of that after a moment. It wasn't until he noticed that Nasira had entered the room as well, that he realized why Jamila's fall felt normal to him. Nasira had once been the same way. Perhaps there was some connection between this and the other similarities between them.

Yasmin moved further into the room, going towards the window Fudo himself often occupied while looking at the young man with a bit of a smirk on her face. She wasn't sure what was going on here, but she was sure she'd find out in a few moments. Either way the girl watched Yasmin move further into the room and stood thereafter. "Sorry again." she said before turning and without focus aimed to walk out again this time tripping over he own feet the apple she'd so recently gotten flying into the air as it happened. Of course, when it happened this time Nasira stepped forward catching the small girl and her snack without any problem. This was very much surprising to the girl as she fully expected to find her brother here, as he was the only one to ever do such a thing, but... instead there was a small dark haired girl. "Oh, a bit clumsy... it's fine, I was that way when I was younger. You'll probably grow out of it." she mentioned. Looking at the girl that feeling still there.

"Oh!" the girl said looking at her. "You're the person I'm looking for aren't you?" she asked of Nasira who seemed a bit confused. "Maybe... I didn't know you were looking for anyone I'm Nasira. Are you by chance a Genshi Ryu?" she asked which made the blue haired girl nod her head. "And you're one too, yes? You seem really familiar. So it has to be you, you're Jellal's training partner." she asked which brought confusion to Nasira's face as she sat the girl back down and handed her the apple she'd lost. But in looking at her, she supposed she looked a bit like Jellal.

Since Jamila and her tripping had been addressed, and it seemed she would be moving right along, Fudo also began moving toward the window. In doing so, he was in the company of Yasmin. "This 'Genshi Ryu' thing is becoming interesting. This is the third time in my life I'm hearing mention of it regarding Nasira. I'm becoming a bit jealous of these special traits everyone seems to have."

Yasmin couldn't help but agree. These traits everyone had begun showing since they'd arrived were starting to be worth being jealous over. Even so, she didn't think Fudo had any reason to be jealous. She nodded her agreement while watching the goings on between Nasira and this new child Jamila. "Yeah it does seem interesting. I am a bit shocked we seem so normal by comparison... I'm a little jealous too." she said. "Well I mean the only skill I seem to have is making prepubescent girls dislike me on sight." she said mostly in jest, because she was pretty sure she understood the reason for this happening to her.

Beyond this, Jamila was now excited because she'd found the person she was looking for and she'd done it all on her own. "Yes. Jellal is my brother, he told me to tell you, that he was ready for your training session when you were, he's at what he calls your usual training spot." she mentioned which made Nasira smile. "Oh, he was testing your ability to find someone like you, that you didn't know then huh? Nice... thank you for delivering the message." said the black haired girl as she turned extending her hand to the blue haired girl who seemed to be about the same height. "Would you like to come along, I'm going to see him now..." she asked of the girl who took her hand with her left and kept the apple in her right and began out the door. "Yes please." she went along happily. "I'll be back after morning training is over. See you guys later." she mentioned to Yasmin and Fudo as she headed out. The small blue haired girl would also turn and smile at the pair of them. "It was nice meeting you both as well, Fudo and Yasmin." she bowed to both of them but her eyes narrowed toward the pink haired girl which caused a bit of a chuckle from her as she waved at both of them as they left.

A light chuckle from Fudo followed Yasmin's mention of sparking distaste in younger girls. He understood exactly why this was the case, but also knew such was a normal part of development. "I think that's a skill that can be appreciated by most... Well, not by young girls, but... you know. Besides, that is far from the only trait you possess. I'm sure you'll be discovering more abilities while we're here," he said. If there was one thing Fudo was, it was an observer. He'd seen Malik run along to the same master as Shadiya, and knowing that the old man had only taken one more apprentice for the sake of passing his skills into the next generation, Fudo narrowed the reason down to a special trait possessed by the pink-haired male. If such a thing were familial, which these things tended to be, he was sure Yasmin would show the same, if not similar abilities. "Just trust me when I say, you're anything but normal."

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast