Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Reim Empire

Hearing what Fudo had to say on their initial subject matter of speaking caused the pink haired girl to laugh as well. Obviously, young girls had very stark reasons for not being able to fathom her figure, and she noticed the younger girls were in comparison, the more they seemed to dislike her. She wondered if other women had the same problem. Still, as the topic of conversation shifted to actual skills she was a bit surprised by what was mentioned by Fudo as far as her developments of actual useful skills would be concerned. "Obviously, I trust you completely and when you say it like you have such absolute faith in it... it feels like you're right." she mentioned with a smile on her face. Even if there was nothing particularly special about her she'd still try her hardest which is all anyone could actually ask for. Beyond that Fudo was surprisingly good at bringing such feelings of worthiness out of people. It was quite the skill all on its own. "Though, you being able to say just that seems to be a special thing about you... ever observing and quiet but encouraging." she mentioned of Fudo, who seemed to have the special skill related in how he dealt with people. "Anyway, morning exercises? Or did you have something else in mind today?" she asked of the young man extending her hand content to spend the morning with him as the rest of the household seemed to already be running about for the day.

"It's not like I have a strong reason to have faith in the idea, or anything," Fudo clarified. "However, I've yet to be given a reason not to have absolute faith in your ability." As much as he had faith in everyone around him, Fudo felt as if he could believe in Yasmin more than anyone else. He had no idea why this was the case, but it was certainly so. "I suppose exercise is best done before running to the baths. Let's have a go."

"I also retain absolute faith in your abilities... though I was never entirely sure of the reason." said Yasmin, still, she found his faith in her interesting and couldn't help but have similar faith in him as well. This was rather odd, given the relatively short amount of time they'd known each other, even so it seemed they were heading up for exercise before bath time. "Alright... we'll do a battle then have baths and see if anyone else wants to come." she said and with that she'd head off to whatever grounds the pair of them used to practice.

Sometime later... Nasira would be seen engaged in combat with the male Genshi Ryu known as Jellal. His younger sister, watching the entire fight between them with wide eyes. She'd never seen such a thing before, and over the course of this morning's training had come to retain a great deal of respect for Nasira. Beyond this the black haired girl was still her entire body relaxed as she waited for whatever was to come next. She'd obviously taken quite the beating, but this simply seemed to be the case whenever she was matched up against Jellal.

Jellal stood opposite of Nasira with a lackadaisical battle stance. Though Nasira awaited his next maneuver, the thing he chose to do was relax completely, exhaling a deep breath as he abandoned the fight entirely. "That'll be enough. Your rate of improvement is exactly what I expected it to be; no need to get too in-depth before you've awoken. Go relax for now. Jamila, you should go too. You'd have fun with these people."

Nasira looked at the blue haired man as he claimed she was making good progress for where she was at and that she needed to relax. She seemed to give up then her hands resting on her hips as she heard out the rest of what he had to say. "I still don't really get what you mean when you say that, but fine. Yasmin and Fudo should be done with their fight by now. Catch you later." commented Nasira as she turned on her heels to leave only to hear this young man tell his younger sister that she'd enjoy hanging out with them. His explanation to his younger sister that she would enjoy hanging out with the group currently being trained by the Yambala Gladiators made her look at him oddly. "Are you sure?" she questioned this because she'd not really known too many people outside of her family. Though she had no problems with the people she'd met, she didn't want to impose.

"Positive," was Jellal's reply to the young, blue-haired girl. Without speaking so much as another word, he turned away from the pair of lasses, and began walking toward the Colosseum. In the meantime, Malik was approaching Nasira from the opposite direction, carrying a message from the others. "Yo! Done training? Everybody's headed back to the bathhouse; you in?"

Nasira turned her head towards the approaching Malik and nodded her head. "Apparently I am. Also we've got a plus one." she said tilting her head in the direction of the small girl at her side. "Malik!~ You're done training too?" she questioned stepping forward, to end up beside Nasira but nearly tripping in so doing and ending up being caught by the black haired girl. "Whoa, slow steps." she mentioned which made the girl nod. "We're apparently headed to the bathhouse, do you want to come, Jamila?" she asked the small girl who looked up at her and nodded swiftly twice. "Alright then, let's go." mentioned the black haired girl. She then looked to Malik and smirked finding the girl's apparent knowledge of the young man to be a telling thing.

"Eh? Plus one?" For a moment, Malik had no clue who Nasira could be referencing as their apparent plus one, but the gesture in Jamila's direction cleared things up immediately. "Oh, you're hanging with us now? Cool. And yeah, I had a different routine today. Shadiya and I had a one-on-one this time around." As the girls began to move, Malik saw the impending fall of Jamila. Luckily, Nasira was around to catch her this time, but Malik rubbed his palm against his forehead nonetheless. "Again? I thought you were gonna be more careful." Moving right along, Malik began walking toward the bathhouse as well, keeping pace with Nasira and Jamila. "So, Bakura's still MIA, and Fudo's been on the girl's side every time," he said while cutting his eyes toward Nasira with the usual sly grin painting his visage. "Is it too much to ask for some company?"

Nasira found Malik's reaction to the clumsiness of the small girl amusing but chided him just the same, as the girl seemed to blush and not really know what to say aside from the things she'd been saying all along. "Leave her be, it's normal for her. I was the same way when I was smaller, she'll grow out of it eventually." she mentioned of the girl who nodded her approval. "Yeah, what she said." she commented. It seemed Jamila was quite attached to Nasira as a person, given their similarities. As the two older people talked and they all walked Jamila just trudged along seemingly without knowing what they were even getting at. Still, it would be Nasira who cut her eyes in the pink haired young man's direction. "I suppose Bakura isn't back yet... I am still surprised Yasmin isn't more worried." she said of the white haired boy who was also part of their group. More directly to the bit about company she had something more pressing to say. "Are Shadi and Aiolia coming, if they are you are bound to have company. He probably doesn't get to hang out with guys very much." she said with a grin coming to her face. "Or you know, you could just test your luck in joining us." she added after a few seconds of silence.

"Normal or not, it's dangerous, and it bugs the hell outta me," he replied. "I'm not sure why Jellal isn't just as bothered, but... I dunno, I worry too much about dumb stuff I guess." As they continued toward the bathhouse, the missing Bakura was brought into the conversation at hand. He did wonder where the white-haired lad had run off to, but if Yasmin wasn't worried about her long-time friend, he figured she had an idea what he was up to. The idea that he could have been captured by Sorio again still plagued Malik's mind, though. "Aiolia? Oh, right... that guy that's been attached to Shadiya by the hip for the last few days. Fine, I guess I'll get to know the guy. I dunno what Fudo did to get in there, but I get the feeling I won't have the same feedback."

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast