Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sindria

"I'm glad you think so," he said while pushing open the door to the armory. Inside, there were innumerable racks and shelves filled with weapons and armor, and in the back of this rather large room, there was a case taking up the entire wall's lower quadrant. This case contained jewelry specifically selected to become Metal Vessels of any Dungeon Capturers in Sindria's army. "See anything you like?"

Yasmin smiled and then the doors to the armory were pushed open by Fudo and this was likely the most well organized collections of weapons and armor she'd ever seen. Of course, she hadn't really seen any before this point, but that really wasn't a thought worth looking into. As she walked in the girl was immediately drawn to the case that contained random jewelry pieces that could be used as Metal Vessels. As she looked them over there was what appeared to be a set of pieces all of which she liked. It included gold pieces lined with aquamarine colored gems. They were all similar in style to the ones that were worn by the Djinn Paimon minus the chains and piercings. There were arm cuffs, wrist and ankle cuffs a chain belt, a head piece and even a pair of earrings and a choker necklace all made to look like polished blue stones dancing across gold waves. They were startlingly pretty. "I like these," she mentioned in passing. She assumed to just look and move on from that point. "What about you? Did you have something else in mind for yourself?" she asked of her princely companion.

When Yasmin expressed her appreciation of a specific item set in the case, Fudo inspected the items. Though Yasmin continued moving, Fudo was content to open the case and retrieve the jewelry. "Here," he said, holding each item in hand while reaching out with the choker as if he intended to place it around her neck himself. In fact, if it were allowed, he would move on to do exactly that. In the meantime, he would go on to answer her question about his own findings. "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I don't know what kind of thing I would want as a Metal Vessel, other than this sword..."

Having mentioned her like of the set, Yasmin didn't exactly expect what happened next. Fudo opened the case content to give her the pieces she liked. It was an interesting and thoughtful thing and though she found it odd she accepted the gifts. Taking individual pieces from Fudo to begin putting them on while turning to allow him the space to put the choker around her neck which he was apparently content to do. "Thank you." she said about the pieces only to have the young man with her state that he wasn't sure what else he wanted or rather what he would want as a vessel besides his sword. "Hm, well swords are fine for Amon. His equip seems to require it... but you said the preparation was not only for if our current vessels break. What if you ended up with another Djinn without such obvious combat prowess?" questioned the girl mostly rhetorically. "You could simply pick something you like and a sword for Amon." suggested the pink haired girl. This was how she'd come to the conclusion that she liked the jewelry she was previously looking at.

Since the pink-haired girl had turned around, Fudo took it as clearance to equip her choker. Without further ado, he lifted it over her head to bring it to the front of her neck, then brought its ends toward each other beneath her hair. "Interesting choice. These pieces were made at the request of my mother, in case she had a daughter. There was even an entire wardrobe made to go with them, but since I was born instead, the wardrobe was locked away... and these pieces were brought here." Once he'd properly fastened the choker, Fudo made sure to clear any strands of hair that may have gotten caught beneath it. "You're right; I could. I just don't have much preference for these things. Although..." As he continued to speak, Fudo's eyes wandered toward another set of items, including wrist guards and necklaces. "Those might be alright."

"Aww..." Yasmin said in reference to the fact that these pieces had been designed with the idea of Fudo being a girl in mind. This then randomly led the girl to wonder what this young man would have been named had he been a girl. Moreover it made her respect the taste of his mother because in her personal opinion these pieces were divine. "That's really sweet. You don't have any siblings then? Is it really okay for me to have these?" she made an assumption based on the fact that these things were still here, so either he had no siblings or he had only male siblings. Items made for people were to be cherished and though it was really nice of him, she didn't have any claim to any of the things he gave her.

When it was mentioned that he liked something, Yasmin was forced to turn to see what his eyes were going for. When she looked in the same direction she saw a set of wrist guards and a necklace. "Oh, those would look nice on you." she said simply able to imagine what this young man would look like wearing those particular items, she felt they'd add to his overall appeal.

"None whatsoever," Fudo said on the matter of him having siblings. As he moved toward the pieces he'd been looking at, which Yasmin agreed would be fitting, he addressed her earlier concern. "Of course it's alright for you to have them. They're technically my belongings, so I'll give them to you. Does that clear your conscience?" Moving right along, Fudo went about equipping the bracers, as well as the necklace.

Yamsin looked at her male companion as he donned his new apparel and nodded. "Yes, yes it does." Yasmin said of her cleared conscious. She still wasn't really used to people giving her things. Her reaction was very similar when she took things out of the dungeon she captured. "And those really do suit you~" she mentioned finding another window and having a look outside from this different angle. Everything about this place was beyond what she expected for anywhere. Her eyes scanned the landscape and she smiled but she had nothing else to say.

"Good." Once Fudo had all the pieces of his new gear in place, he momentarily left Yasmin to her observations of the country to enter a room behind the armory. He only needed to confirm that it remained the way he'd most recently seen it, and in fact, it did. The very same wardrobe he'd mentioned to compliment the jewelry Yasmin claimed. "Were you interested in that wardrobe I mentioned, by chance?"

Yasmin was busy taking in the outer surroundings of the island of Sindria while Fudo moved around behind her. Whatever he was doing, she was soon brought from her internal musings to hear a question which she wasn't quite sure how to answer. "Well..." when she thought about it further she couldn't bring herself to argue with needing clothes. Especially given that she only owned the ones presently on her body and hadn't bothered to properly shop for any since capturing her dungeon. Something about being in marketplaces to make actual purchases not food gave the girl a minor bit of anxiety."I am now, that you mention it." she said moving around and towards what the young man was looking at in the room off the armory.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast