Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Evolution of a Princess] A Window into the Past

[Evolution of a Princess] A Window into the Past

This is the story of a Princess.

And no, not a fairy tale. There is no Prince Charming... (well there is, but not the kind of Prince who takes one off to their castle and promises happily ever after). Well, actually that statement is partially true... but it's too complicated for someone like you to understand right now. We haven't gotten that far in yet... so back to the general narration we go.

No one is going to save her, not that she needs saving. She isn't sleeping her way through life, nor is waiting to find 'the one'. Her motivations aren't always clear, and she is not really the kind of person who requires such things. She watches everything, and does what she wants. This is the story of a girl who has everyone she meets wrapped around her little finger. The kind of person who does exactly what she wants and abuses any weakness she finds in any individual. She is remorseless and calculating and sometimes that is frightening. Because this Princess is only a child.

She has not yet reached the pinnacle of her abilities, nor is it immediately obvious that she isn't the kind somewhat spoiled little girl she appears to be. Within this girl a darkness is building and eventually it will bubble over and consume her. Blanketing her in the warmth of centuries of deception. Feigned kindness, pretend childishness, and copied emotions will eventually culminate into a being known as Kumori Benihime: the Vizard Vice-Commander, wife of Kumori Raizen, the mother of his most powerful children. The buxom redhead genius with the ruby red eyes that are lighted with ill-intentions and a voice filled with laughter as her shadows devour all that stand before her.

But this is the story of before. A window into the past to show the evolution of a young girl, into a something greater. This is a is a story of transcendence. This is the story of a young girl making her own path in life based solely on what is before her. With all the simplicity of a child, her story begins.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Chapter 1: Once Upon A Time

?Hime-chan get down from there you are gonna get hurt.? The concerned voice of one of her older brothers reached her ears from below but the headstrong child wasn?t actually digesting anything that was said. She was too busy, trying to get to the bag of cookies that were on top of the cabinet just out of her reach. At present she was straddling her legs open in a split balanced between two sets of shelving her short right arm, almost reaching the bag, her fingertips just barely touching it as his voice once again broke her concentration.

?Hime-chan, they won?t forgive me if you get hurt.? She finally turned facing the boy on the ground, his red hair short and choppy falling messily around his head, green eyes glaring at her as if impatient. She muttered several curses, and then stuck her tongue out at the boy. The tone of her voice not matching her girlish face or diminutive stature, for a child she was absolutely dominating.

?Urusai, Aritei, I am almost done, you aren?t getting any when I finally get them either, nagging me all the time.? The little girl spoke as if she was an adult, to the point that it was rude. You wouldn?t have known the boy on the floor was the older of the two siblings the way he shut up almost immediately after she told him to. But this was quite normal considering that Benihime was about as spoiled as a child could get, as she returned to her initial goal her fingers finally managed to drag the bag over to where she could reach it. Success at last she grabbed the bag and straightened her legs, falling the 8 feet to the floor she landed on her feet and stood up straight opening the bag. In doing so the tininess of her frame was revealed, she appeared to be a child of no more than eight or nine years old, a boyish frame accompanied a rather pretty face. Her crowning glory literally, a mess of bright crimson hair, which fell messily down past her shoulders. She was wearing what would be normal clothing for her, a stolen pair of her brother?s hakama and bandages across her chest. The child wore no shoes but not because she didn?t have them but simply because she found them to be too confining, but her feet were also wrapped in bandages, as if to make up for the fact that she wasn?t wearing socks.

?Damn that took too long, I blame you?? she said to Aritei. As she walked past him she tossed a cookie over her shoulder and didn?t bother to see if he caught it or not. As she ate her first cookie and made her way to the door she walked directly into the stomach of a person and felt a true sense of foreboding. She kept chewing and slowly looked up, meeting the grey eyes of her father with a smile. The man kept a stern look on his face; he had observed the entire situation and was steaming at his only daughter?s behavior.

?Benihime what do you think you are doing?!? the man asked his arms crossed over his chest as if he was considering the possibility that he hadn?t just witnessed her bullying her older brother, cursing like a sailor and retrieving the cookies she had been specifically told to leave alone. A heart breaking smile appeared on the girl?s face as she played along with the man?s mood. Something she had always been good at was the random change in her own demeanor, which would cause people to question even what they knew to be true about her.

?Well Tou-san, I was hungry, so I got a snack, I even shared with Aritei-nii.? She said using the honorifics she hadn?t been using at all before that moment and managing to look innocent. Her red eyes gleaming with unshed tears as she looked at her father, her explanation would only get more drawn out and dramatic.

?I know I wasn?t suppose to but... but... but... I was so hungry I couldn?t help myself.? She said tears streaming down her face as she held out the bag for her father to take from her. The whole time Aritei watched the exchange with a blank expression on his face, while he finished the cookie she had tossed his way. His sister was dreadfully good at manipulating the entire family, so good in fact he doubted she would actually get in trouble for anything. And as if on cue his father leaned down and hugged the girl, speaking to her as if he didn?t know about everything that had transpired in the past few moments.

?Aww it?s ok, take them with you, go out and have fun, but be back by dinner. I?ll just tell your mother I took them.? The man said with a smile releasing the girl from the hug she headed towards the door but behind his back just so that her brother could see she stuck her tongue out at him and narrowed her eyes. A classic, ?I told you so?, look that would make her cute display moments before moot had she been caught. But luckily for her she wasn?t and she headed out the door, her snack in hand to wander the Rukongai until it was time for dinner.

?That is just too easy?? the girl mumbled as she walked outside and into the street. The people around waving at her quite used to her appearance and her mannerisms. She grinned as she began devouring the bag of cookies one at a time as she walked. She didn?t seem capable of helping herself she really was starving in a way that should be considered illegal. She was busying herself in this manner for what seemed like miles until she was stopped by a bigger boy tapping her on the shoulder, then moving to stand in front of her. She halted her stride looking up at him with big red eyes and recognition crossed her face. The boy with black hair and eyes the color of corn looked her up and down seeming to size her up.

?Enshou?get out of my way, I am not bothering you?today.? She said the last word after a pause, implying that there were times where messing with the boy in front of her was all she did. But instead of moving he yanked the bag of cookies out of her hands and held it above her head. He seemed to want to taunt her today, picking on her size as compared to his. Even though they were the same age, she was significantly shorter, but all of her family was short to her approximation so, this wasn?t a big deal. She couldn?t help but let a smirk appear on her face as she tilted her head up.

?You have exactly 3 seconds to return my food before I make you regret stopping me today.? She said and then she began counting in her head. Each count corresponding with a word Enshou spoke aloud.

?I?m not giving?.? She didn?t even wait and let him finish his statement; she punched him dead in his gut, sending the bag flying above his head. And as he fell forward she shoved her knee into his chin. Normal people would be satisfied with this, but even as she caught the bag of cookies she walked past him and kicked him in the groin, then continued to walk away as if she hadn?t done a thing. Every adult in the area walked up to the boy on the ground and sighed, as this was how interactions between Enshou and Benihime always ended, with him on the ground in pain. No one ever bothered saying anything to her either, since it was more than apparent that he always started it. But this time unbeknownst to Benihime a woman had watched the entire thing and had her curiosity quipped by the girl and her actions.

?Damn, kiddo did a number on that little boy?I wonder?? the woman said as a whisper pushing glasses up onto her face so that her eyes disappeared behind the glint. No one would know what the woman was thinking. But the girl would eventually get to the limit of her wanderings and turn back to her house. The bag of cookies empty and thoughts of dinner already on her mind, she would return home to adventure another day.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Chapter 2: Trapped in a Tower

Part 1: Keep Her Amused

?Let me go Ari!!!!? the girl was shouting at her older brother who seemed content to block her exit from the house at every turn. She couldn?t get out the door past him. Regardless of how much she had grown she was still smaller than him, and without the desire to cause him serious injury she could not escape the house. Specifically the hold he had her in, with her tucked under one of his arms like she was a football.

?Hime-chan, it is raining, and you know Tou-san and Kaa-san don?t like you going outside in the rain. They told me to keep you in the house and that is what I intend to do.? The boy was struggling with his younger sister. There was no cause for her to be so strong or for her to be going so stir crazy. This always happened when it rained and she never wanted to be inside. She wanted to go out and walk in the rain, play in the mists and stomp puddles. The only problem with this was, every time she did, she caught a dreadful fever, and their parents worried for her safety. So this is where they were, him holding back what appeared to be an 11 year old girl to keep her inside on a rainy day. As if on cue the girl?s body went limp in his arms he could only pray she had worn herself out with the struggle, but as soon as he relaxed his grip on her body she began to struggle again.

?Gods Hime-chan do you wanna play hide and seek?? Anything at all just stop trying to go out?? he said the boy seemed tired and for the sound of his voice Benihime finally stopped struggling. She went relaxed in his arms a devious smile on her face. Of course given her position he couldn?t see it. He couldn?t hear the insincerity in her voice as she let out a puff of air and pretended to agree to this game simply so she could try and slip out of her window as soon as she was out of his line of sight.

?Okay Ari-nii, we can play a game, but you have to be it. You have to find me? now count to 50 while I go hide.? she said as he put her down Aritei looked her in the eye for a second. And when he did, he saw through all of the insincerity of her voice and her acquiescence to playing this game, she was lying and he'd call her bluff. And when this little redheaded girl looked her older brother in the eye, she knew he'd seen through her ruse. Of all of her siblings, Aritei was the hardest for Benihime to manipulate, because he was so perceptive. He looked at her and shook his head. He stared straight into her ruby red eyes as he spoke, his voice seeming to echo in her head.

?You have to give me your word? that you won?t leave this house while I am counting. Absolute promise Benihime or I will pin you to the floor until our parents return.? His voice was serious. As the years had passed Aritei had become more assertive, less likely to let the young girl push him around. He seemed to be asserting his supposed dominance over her, but that wasn?t really a problem for the little redheaded girl. She was more than used to these little trips they had, of course it meant playing along with him for a while. She would pretend that he was in charge, make him feel special, like she actually cared whether or not his feelings were hurt. Then within a few months she would return to her old habits and he would fall back into his old place, doing exactly as she said. So with that thought in mind the girl looked into her big brother?s green eyes, at an angle as she was still significantly shorter than he and gave him the most heartbreaking smile.

?I promise Ari-nii I won?t leave the house while we play. Now turn around and start counting I need something to do or I?ll go stir crazy?? she said her whole demeanor seemed to change. It was like she really was a child who really just wanted to play. And he reluctantly turned around and began counting aloud.

?ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, juu, juuichi, juuni, juusan, juu?.? By the time he had reached the number 14 Benihime had already run to the back of the house. Of course since she never considered herself a liar she kept her promise. She was still within the house looking for a place to hide. She found it of course in the very back of her brother?s closet. Back there she was small enough to hide, and there was so much loose clothing that she was pretty sure even if he opened the door he might not see her. She calmly sat there, waiting for him to begin moving around. As she did, her eyes flickered over a small chest which was sitting just to her left. She seemed to take interest in it musing to herself as she looked it over.

?Ari-nii hiding indecent images back here perhaps?? she grinned pulling the small box open she found nothing inside it but a Shihakusho. It was so weird for such an article of clothing to be in a room in their house. She knew her older brother was no shinigami, and this particular one was a bit too small to fit him. She turned it over in the darkness barely making out its shape but knowing exactly what it was. She heard her brother?s voice from the door still counting he would soon be on his hunt to find her.

?...shijuugo, shijuuroku, shijuunana, shijuuhachi, shijuukyuu, gojuu!!!? the boys voice sounded as he took off running. First to her room she heard him moving around. She could imagine him, checking under her bed, behind her shelf, in her closet. Then he would take off for the other boys? room, checking their bunks, the trunk at the foot of their bed and their closet. She heard his feet shuffling across the floor as he headed to their parents room and repeated the process. Of course it took forever... a good 5 minutes before he walked into his own bedroom and began looking about for her. And even after he arrived it took Aritei another 5 minutes to find her. He had opened the closet twice and looked it in, and closed it before he actually noticed her sitting to the side completely and utterly quiet.

?Hime-chan you are way too good at hiding. I swear you blend into the shadows?? he said the words with a grin as he offered her a hand out. Of course she took it but she did so while still holding on to the Shihakusho that she had found so that when he pulled her out of the closet the garment was also brought into the light. She looked it over; it appeared her night vision hadn?t failed her. It really was a shinigami uniform hidden in her brother?s closet. She looked at Aritei the question written all over her face, she made no attempts to hide it. And when he looked away she asked it aloud.

?Who does this belong to Ari-nii?? the question hung in the air as their parents walked past the door looking in on the pair. Her mother let out a horrified scream as she saw what the girl was holding in her hands. She ran into her bedroom allowing the door to slam shut behind her. And even from where she stood, Benihime could hear the sounds of her mother?s sobs. Her father on the other hand straightened his posture, he looked at her for a moment and the man considered lying to her. But given that his wife had just had a mental breakdown he couldn?t say it was his. Instead he walked up to his daughter and patted her gently on the head.

?Let me deal with your mother first. Then I promise I?ll explain.?
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Part 2: Royal Secrets

Some thirty minutes later her father emerged from the room he shared with his wife. Her sobs had receded but she still hadn?t come out. The thought of the woman sitting there shedding silent tears filled Benihime?s mind and it was almost enough to make her want to go and check on the woman. Almost? But instead, she spent a great deal of that time examining the contents of the small chest which she had fished out the closet while Aritei watched. Of course he knew exactly what its contents were and even who it belonged to but he didn?t say a word. He just watched as his youngest sibling, this darling little redheaded girl satisfied her unnatural curiosity.

?Hime-chan, I know you are curious but mom is upset?? was all he said. But to Benihime her mother being upset was of little consequence. She simply waved away her brother?s comment and focused instead on the rest of the contents of the box. A promotion declaration for someone named Shijima Daisuke for the 7th Division. The guard for a sword, shaped like a flowing black cloud and even some messily completed writings, scribbled in unruly kanji. Her name included along with a note about a cookie jar. By the time she was finished the girl had more questions than answers and she wanted them answered. She looked to her brother but he held his hands up in mock surrender and instead her father called to her from the living room so they could have their conversation. He didn?t wait for her to ask a question, he barely waited for her to take a seat. Instead, he spilled all the information in his gravelly voice as if he too was strained by what he had to say.

?Shijima Daisuke?also known as Niwatoko Shijima Daisuke, was your older brother. He was a shinigami in the 7th Division recently promoted to Sanseki, before his untimely death defending his captain?s infant son from a murderer.? And that was all he said. After the words dropped from his mouth he looked at Benihime?s face. It was covered in tears; she was crying honestly and truly but the words she spoke sounded calm too calm. In the time since her question had been answered she had developed a new one and Aritei waited by the door because he could see in her face that if this question wasn?t answered properly she was going to leave.

?Why didn't you tell me this before?? these were the only words that made it from her mouth and she was looking at her father as her tears continued to fall, he simply shrugged. This man who she trusted her whole life to... just shrugged. He had not even bothered to formulate a legitimate reply. That was it; she was finished with this man... and everyone else. Benihime went from depressed and sad to angry in record time. The brother she had never known, didn?t get enough respect from their family to even be mentioned in front of her in anytime she could remember in her life. She stood and walked towards the door, Aritei still blocking it. She didn?t look up at his face, she didn't say a word she simply pushed him aside, with more strength than he likely thought her capable of. And when he turned to grab her wrist it was already gone. The speed with which she moved when she chose to was almost scary, he looked to his father then out into the rain as the girl ran as far away from the house as she could get.

?Should I go after her?? he asked of the man before him. His father in that moment looked tired, like he had aged years in a matter of seconds. The man?s grave voice held an emptiness unseen from him before.

?No, she?s mad, let her be mad?she?ll come home eventually.? He said, as he walked back towards his bedroom to continue consoling his wife, who had started to sob again anew. Aritei looked out the door and shut it, shaking his head as the girl disappeared from sight.

?I told them to tell her a long time ago?? was all he mumbled as he returned to his room to clean the mess Benihime had made of it.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Part 3: The Princess Battles an Ogre

Meanwhile Benihime slowed her pace, walking through the rain of the first district as if it was nothing to her. She couldn?t help but feel all kinds of unsavory emotions, she was angry and sad. Beyond that she was downright disappointed, that her parents had kept a sibling from her, especially one who died so valiantly. She couldn?t understand why they hadn?t told her and she ignored obvious reasons like because it hurt them to mention it. In her mind such a thing was only an excuse to ignore the obvious and to hide things from her. She could already feel the seed of resentment growing deep inside her; she could already feel detachment furthering. Before this moment Benihime had felt that her parents and siblings were only around to amuse her, now more than ever, her parents at the very least had outgrown this minor level of usefulness. She didn?t like being lied to, and an omission this great, was just as bold as if they had said themselves that the boy had never existed. She had been walking an extended period of time failing to notice Enshou and a group of boys following her through the streets and down the alley. She walked into a dead end and only saw them as they boxed her in, she sighed not in the mood for his group again. Enshou stepped up, the other boys taking a step back as if to allow their alpha a chance to properly handle the lone girl.

?Hime?why are you walking all alone in the rain? I thought your parents wouldn?t let you cause you get sick?? his words were meant to taunt her but she was above that right now, her tears blended with the rain that was falling on her face, so she admitted nothing instead she looked to Enshou with a smile on her face. The more she looked at him, the more she realized that if he didn?t exist he couldn?t constantly cause her trouble.

?Get out of my face Enshou, I have better things to do than deal with you.? She said taking a step forward and trying to step around him only to be pushed back by one of the nameless boys who seemed to follow the oaf around. Enshou's corn colored eyes glinted as if he finally thought he would get pay back for all the times he had been beaten by the tiny girl. He seemed to think that a group would save him, make him feel stronger but to Benihime there was only a coward and a flock of sheep standing in front of her. He spoke again this time pressing a finger into her shoulder.

?How about I repay you for all those times you beat me in the middle of the street for everyone to see?? he asked it as if it was a question. Benihime knew it was rhetorical but while she looked in his eyes she realized something important. No matter how many times she beat him, he would always keep coming back, there was only one real way to ensure that he wouldn?t try her again.

She had tried kicking him while he was down before. It hadn?t been enough encouragement, she needed to crush him completely to get him to leave her be. She exhaled, calm as the still waters with no tears in her eyes, the only thing that showed in her red irises was a light that hinted at hidden evils. No guilt and no amount of remorse showed, and she was both calm and collected, a dangerous combination considering the depth of her emotional turmoil in the moments prior to this one.

Without a word or even warning she swung her right fist as hard as she could into his gut, the boy was used to fighting her but still doubled over from the impact, and as soon as he did, his face was making close friends with her kneecap. Her motions didn?t stop as she fluidly danced around the boy laying blows at every turn. His fodder backed up, the sheep that they were. They didn?t even step in or try to stop the girl, all it took was a glare for her to make them run, stumbling over themselves to flee the alleyway like the frightened little mice they were. A small laugh escaped the young girl as the boy she was basically slaughtering tried to compose himself while she was slightly distracted.

It didn't work. Benihime continued her assault of this young man a smile on her face. She dropped an elbow in the center of his back, then aimed a kick to groin as she made her way to his front again. The boy fell backwards holding himself as if the girl had caused him serious damage. And this was her usual stopping point for the small girl. Usually this was enough of a beating to satisfy her... but today... she simply couldn't stop. Because at this moment it became obvious that if she did this cycle of Enshou bullying her would only continue.

Instead of thinking more about it, instead of quitting while Enshou could still walk away, Benihime swung again... this time a leg directly in the center of his gut. Followed by the small girl straddling the larger boy's body, her hands flying up repeatedly to make contact with his face. His lip busted with the first punch, then his nose with the second, by the third she was pretty sure she had cracked his jaw and the fourth smashed his cheek bone. She blacked both his eyes and still continued to hit him, even as his whimpers faded and he began to make a sick wet whistling sound in his throat. Her fist when up a final time and as it came down it was covered in a crimson glow, she didn?t notice or care but she intended to slam her fist into his face one more time, the blow would be fatal, causing the boys airway to collapse, but right before her fist made contact her hand was caught. Benihime broken from her trance looked up at the woman behind her holding her hand even as she tried to free it.

?Channeling reiatsu, at your age Kiddo is quite dangerous? you were only a blow away from killing the kid. I?m sure you don?t want that on your conscience.? The woman wore glasses and had dark hair, but the exact details of this woman's features were unclear to the young girl. As Benihime had already begun to cry. But these tears were not earnest... they were the ones she used to trick adults into thinking that she cared that she had been caught. The tears she used to trick her parents into thinking she was sorry for making her older brothers cry. Her fake tears mixing with the boys blood on her face as the rain continued to fall.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Part 4: The Laughter in Slaughter

The woman with her dark hair in pigtails picked up the little redhead, blood covering her face and bandages. The tears and rain the only things disturbing the carnage which marred her person. Of course none of this blood was her own, it all belonged to the boy she had horridly beaten within an inch of his life. As the woman carried her off, a group of adult Rukongai citizens rushed the alley tending to Enshou?s immediate injuries. Of course as Benihime was being carried off she looked over the woman?s shoulders and directly into the eyes of the people who looked after the boy. She couldn?t help herself she smiled. The look on her face would cute, sweet and innocent but the blood and tears and rain that soaked her face made the look impossible to pull off. Beyond that her ruby red eyes didn?t communicate the same emotions that she was trying for. Her eyes were transfixed as if she were proud of herself, she seemed almost delighted that she'd nearly taken that boy's life. And the simple face of the matter was... Benihime was pleased. The boy would finally be forced to leave her alone. And once they were relatively far away from the scene Benihime?s tears simply stopped. Without the tears she gained the ability to see the woman before her and enough for her to demand proper treatment, like the spoiled brat she was.

?Oi hag, put me down I am not an infant.? And to her surprise the woman did as she asked, sitting the girl down in the rain and immediately popping her in the forehead with her bare hand. The woman upon closer inspection was hiding vibrant green eyes behind her glasses, which looked into the girl?s red ones without fear. She also began speaking to her like the little adult she claimed to be.

?Well kiddo, let?s get something straight, I am not a hag, and I just saved you from some serious trouble. The least you could do is say thank you.? The woman?s voice filled her head and Benihime looked at her as if she was odd. She felt a slight sting in her forehead and she couldn?t actually remember a time when she had been punished in such a way, she began rubbing the spot with one finger as if annoyed and looked back at the woman again.

?I don?t care about trouble he started it, he always starts it. I get tired and finish it and then suddenly I am a bad person? I think not.? The girl?s words were downright cruel as she stared into the taller woman?s eyes and she once again popped her in the forehead with her bare hand. She began to rant at Benihime about her actions. It seemed to the dark haired woman that Benihime didn?t understand the gravity of her actions.

?Do you realize you almost killed another child, with a Reiatsu blast to the face?? Do you know what kind of trouble your parents would be in for not getting you proper training, if someone found out?? Are you really sure you would be able to handle such scrutiny?? the woman?s words settled into the girl?s head and she sighed. Of course she no longer cared what happened to her parents because they were liars. And of all the people she couldn?t tolerate in the world liars were among them. Instead she looked to her unknown aide and offered her one of those heartbreaking smiles. Of course the meaning of this was lost as the girl looked like she may have massacred an entire room full of people she was so covered in blood and grime. The woman just shook her head as Benihime began to speak, her voice shifting automatically to the childish tone she normally used with adults to get her way.

?Forgive me, I didn?t catch your name, I need to know it to thank you properly for everything you have done.? The girl?s manners returned instinctively and she seemed to become a completely different person. The woman pushed her glasses up on her nose, her eyes disappearing in the glint as she studied the child before her. Of course over the years this wasn?t the first time she had seen the girl dealing with the bully but never before had she seen the girl nearly kill the boy. This girl was without a doubt a sociopath, she was only showing the adult woman what she wanted to see from her. For a child that age to be so perceptive, it was nearly enough. You could almost believe her sincerity, you could almost believe she was trying to be a better person. But while looking into the little redhead's eyes, that small hint of deviousness made the woman uneasy. Even so, she stuck out her hand to the girl, so as not to lose the ground she'd appeared to gain so recently.

?I?m Saya?and who might you be?? she asked the girl, not because she didn?t know what her name was, but because she wondered if she would lie about it. It was one way to test how negative the girl?s behaviors actually were. If she was too far gone, it might be necessary just to kill her. A child her age without respect for life, with the type of power she has shown without any proper social development would eventually be rather dangerous. Benihime took the woman?s outstretched hand in her own while she studied her face. There was something in it that let the girl know she was being tested. Though not sure to what end she decided it was best if she went along with it.

?I?m Niwatoko Benihime? Nice to meet ya!! And thanks for saving me back there; I am really not sure what got into me just then.? said the little redhead with a grin, it was all the truth. She wasn?t sure why she thought that ending Enshou was a good idea at the time, but it was and she wouldn?t deny that fact. As Saya shook the girl?s hand she simply asked her a question. One which she had been thinking over, again she wondered exactly why the girl had decided to kill the boy.

?Benihime?why did you decide to beat that boy like that? I have seen you fight him before but you have never shown such violence in response to him. What is different now?? the woman asked as the girl withdrew her hand and began walking towards her own house again. She hadn?t realized she had gone this far until she began looking around. She was dangerously close to leaving her own district and ending up in another. As she thought over Saya?s question the girl turned to her and looked her in the eye. She wanted her to understand the truth of her words.

?I came to a realization when he had me surrounded with that group of other boys. He had no intention of leaving me alone, no matter how many times I beat him. He needed to best me, but he couldn?t? so I figured if I put him out of his misery? I wouldn?t have to worry about it anymore.? The girl?s words would echo in Saya?s mind and she would reflexively breathe a sigh of relief. In her mind only one thing stood out.

?Benihime is one worth saving?? and with that she followed the girl home to talk to her parents. Not realizing that as Benihime lead the woman to her house, she had a knowing smirk on her face. This woman... intended to fix her, perhaps she'd be a good way to help her break free from her parents. After all, she didn't know this woman, but Benihime had figured out in a few moments that the woman was very interested in her developments perhaps this would be something amusing, and would give her someone outside this group of idiots in the Rukongai to figure out.

As she soon as she walked back into her home she was surrounded by a group of people who also had red hair all of them seeming to be relieved that the girl had returned. All accepting her back into the fold. Benihime's own mother checking the girl?s face for injury before she continued past them walking towards the back of the house. Benihime paused momentarily and sighed as if she had just remembered something important, she couldn't well just let this stranger in without an introduction, so in her usual way she pointed towards the black haired woman in glasses and spoke.

?This is Saya-san, I am sure she wants to talk with Kaa-san and Tou-san. I on the other hand, am in need of a bath, a change of clothes, and some cookies sooo? I?ll return later.? That was the entire length of the girl?s conversation. As her mother and father both actually took the time to look at the woman before them their eyes widened. They had no idea what she would say but when it came to Benihime they had to be prepared for anything. And given the blood and gore covered state the girl had returned home in, they could only imagine what their little princess had done.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Part 5: The Subtleties of Freedom

Benihime spent a good 30 minutes drawing a bath and relaxing. Whatever was said between her parents and Saya she could only imagine. Much to her surprise their voices never rose above a whisper while she was in the back of the house. Though she had nothing to go on about what they were discussing she could guess. Talk of how she had nearly beaten Enshou to death, talk of how she showed spiritual prowess but wasn't doing anything with it. Talk of training and the benefits to her it would have. All of it bored her to no end, but perhaps this woman was going to get her some lessons and give her a bit of time away from her parents, which was all the little redhead wanted at present.

?Neh, guess it is about time.? she said as she exited her bath. No more traces of blood on her person, smelling cleanly of vanilla, she went about dressing herself taking another 10 minutes or so before she emerged again. Chest wrapped in pristine white bandages, her lower body covered in over-sized red hakama she had stolen from her big brother. Her feet and hands bare she trotted past the adults and into the kitchen. There she grabbed a bag of cookies before she returned to sit on the couch opposite her parents and not beside anyone in the room. Saya was having tea looking at Benihime carefully but no one said a word. Benihime looked at her parents and ate a cookie. Then looked at Saya and ate another...then back to her parents. This little pattern continued for a few moments of pregnant silence before she took a break from eating and spoke.

?So anyone want to tell me what you all were talking about while I was gone? Or do am I gonna have to let my imagination fill in the blanks?? she asked in the most blunt manner possible. Her eyes settled on her parents but they didn't look directly at her instead it was Saya who cleared her voice and spoke.

?Your parents and I thought it best that you spend some time training and staying with me in the dojo I run. I don't currently have any students so you would get my undivided attention, and I could teach you to control what power you have kiddo. As well as teaching you a thing or two you might find useful.? she said, and Benihime's head tilted to the side but never did her eyes falter from her parents. It was not beyond them to send her away, she knew this was coming actually she had been waiting for it, wishing for it. She only found it odd, that they would put all their trust into a stranger and give away their youngest child with such disregard for her safety. Saya only provided the opportunity they needed to rid themselves of their overly manipulative daughter. She could almost say so, but instead she simply smiled sweetly at them. She'd won this round and gotten exactly what she wanted, she could maintain this pretense a bit longer. Her childishness and good manners returning as she ate another cookie.

?Aww, you sending me off to boarding school. I'll miss you Tou-san, and Kaa-san...and what of Aritei and the other boys?? When will I see them?? she asked as if interested. Though she often enjoyed her brother's company something about leaving with Saya sounded a bit more fun to her than anything she could accomplish in the house. That being said her mother answered in her shaky voice.

?You can see them whenever you like. This will always be your home, you just, have to learn a bit of patience and skill. And that is something we can't teach you.? said Benihime's mother and with that the little redhead smiled. It was innocent and cute but it didn't reach her eyes. Instead she turned her attention to Saya and asked her but one question as she flipped a wet piece of hair out of her face.

?So when do we leave to start this training you speak of?? she asked and the woman pushed her glassed up on her nose and sat down the tea cup she had been holding. She looked between the girl and her parents and knew something odd had happened between them. Never had she met to people who would give their daughter to a complete stranger but maybe they knew best that the child had nothing to fear from anyone. A smile came over the black haired woman's face.

?Tonight, grab your essentials and pack up. We have a lot of ground to cover.? she said and Benihime smiled standing with the cookies still in hand she ate and went back to her room. When she returned she had but a few things with her in a small bag she wore on her back. A few pairs of Aritei's hakama, several rolls of bandages, the contents of the box full of Daisuke's things and a single Kimono fit to her tiny frame white in color with red leaves the same color as her hair and eyes decorating them. With that she looked to Saya standing at the door and walked towards it not bothering to look back at her parents.

?Ja ne.? she said and walked out of the door in front of Saya waiting of course until the woman stepped outside she began to follow her. To take up time on their journey they talked of many things and when they arrived at the dojo, she led Benihime upstairs to a room with bed and dresser a mat and a sword stand with several bokken.

?It's your room Kiddo, decorate it how you wish you will be here for a while. And get some sleep training starts in the morning. Bright and early.? she said. Benihime looked around the room. It wasn't much different from her room at home. She opened up the window and stared out at the sky. For a young girl she seemed to have few feelings about leaving home at such an early age. As she stared at the sky filled with stars she couldn't help not feeling the least bit tired. Too bad staying up all night wasn't conducive to training... as she would soon find out.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Chapter 3: From Princess to Apprentice

The sun was shining in the small girl's face. It wasn't high in the sky but just barely peeking over the buildings when Saya began yelling from downstairs.

?OI Kiddo!! I SAID BRIGHT AND EARLY AND I MEANT IT!!!? she could hear her, and so she roused herself, rubbing her eyes.

?Ugh, why? This hour is ungodly.? the girl mumbled as she rolled out of the bed, one hand in her hair the other in her eyes as she stumbled towards the doorway of her room to look down at the woman below. One more yawn escaped Benihime before she approached Saya in a rather odd way. The girl didn't bother with the stairs she simply jumped over the railing and landed on the floor story below still yawning. Which caused Saya's left brow to raise as she pushed her glasses up onto her nose. She had been about to comment on the girl's apparent physical condition, but before she could the little redhead spoke.

?Oi, hag. Stop yelling, it's too early for that.? the girl said without thinking. The little redhead had never been much of a morning person, preferring to sleep until high noon on most occasions. She didn't notice though, that Saya had bokken in her hand, she also didn't notice that the woman had closed the gap between them, until she was on her back on the floor. Apparently after being called a hag, Saya had closed the distance between them at lightning speeds. Swatting the girl's legs out from beneath her and making her fall as a result. It had been a long time since Benihime had last been bested the very act caused her eyes to go wide as she got up from the floor.

?You evil old...? she started another sentence but before she could finish Saya began speaking over her. Being rather calm while she did.

?Listen Kiddo, you call me something else and we might fight for real, and I promise you won't walk away from it.? she said pushing her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose. She looked at the girl and tossed her a bokken as well. Benihime surprisingly caught it and Saya began to speak to her again as the girl tested out the wooden sword without any real knowledge of how to hold it.

?So, here's the deal with today's training. I am just gonna see what you can do. There are no rules, and you can hold that little sword any way you like. If you can land one hit on me... I'll tell you were to find those cookies you love so much.? the woman seemed to have a decent grasp on how to motivate the young girl. As she looked at her a fierce look came into her eyes. It wasn't being hidden either she launched herself towards the older woman without any warning. Jumping into the air the young redhead spun in a circle bringing her bokken around as if to slash the woman across the face with it. Of course such an obvious move was met by Saya's hand while she smacked the girl squarely on the head with her own bokken. It hurt and of course Benihime hit the ground with a thud. The look on her face more than a bit shocked. This caused Saya to chuckle as she watched the girl's reaction. It was obvious that the young girl had never been bested in anything. But the girl did have a style on her own, her moves were fluid and her strikes were fierce. If there hadn't been years of experience separating them, she could honestly believe the girl might have bested her. Instead she provoked the girl taking on an even more relaxed posture.

?Obviously you have yet to realize that there are those out there who are your better. Just 'cause you beat up a few neighborhood kids every now and again, doesn't make you a good fighter. Now come at me again. You want those cookies right?? she said and Benihime stood again still rubbing her head. She after a moment or two of silence she launched herself again this time not leaving the ground until she was but a few meters before the woman. This time she aimed a horizontal strike around the woman's waist, and it too was met by Saya's hand but when Saya went to strike the girl atop the head again, it was met by her empty right hand, though the force of it still made her hit the ground she didn't take the damage she had previously.

'She learns fast.' the woman thought as she beckoned the girl once more. Such exchanges would continue until the girl was nearly out of breath. A total of ten times she had tried and failed to attack Saya. She was tired, and her body hurt from taking many bokken strikes. She had bruises forming about her body in various places she had decided to take damage instead of her head. Arms, legs her torso...and back even. But soon she had figured out a way and stood once more panting.

?Kiddo you are in deplorable condition, but once more...or you are gonna be stuck eating white rice for a snack.? Saya admired the girl. She had taken more punishment in this one exercise than anyone else she had ever used it on. And yet the girl kept coming back. It was as if she was working it out piece by piece until she would eventually find a way past it. Just as she thought this Benihime launched herself again, this time she ran with her bokken behind her back until she reached Saya, she swatted first with her empty right hand, then blocked Saya's bokken with hers and rather suddenly jumped forward using the momentum to flip over Saya took a step back as she had done every time the girl launched an attack at her, but this time... her back hit one of the beams of the dojo and she couldn't move before the girl's tiny foot made contact with her chin. She swatted the girl again of course. Moving her bokken past the girl's in a quick rush of movement. So that it hit her side and sent her reeling across the room. Benihime landed with a thud some 15 feet away, but even then a smile was on her face.

?I see hags don't like when they get hit back.? the girl said with her smart attitude. She could already feel the bruise forming over her ribs but it didn't stop her and Saya launched herself upon the girl again, with a speed incomprehensible to the girl. Saya's bokken was pointed at the girl's chest and she shook her head.

?You will address me as Master from now on. Call me hag again and you will be cleaning this entire place from top to bottom.? Saya said she pointed upwards towards the center most beam in the room and smiled.

?Your cookies are there, find a way to get to them and you can eat them and rest for the day.? she said turning and walking away. Benihime could say nothing, utterly astounded by what had just happened. In the same light Saya shook her head, she couldn't believe such a young girl thought up such a strategy. Meanwhile Benihime needed to cement that she understood the terms and conditions of her stay here. This woman she'd observed since the day before seemed to like the idea of respect, and also seemed fondest of the redhead herself while she wasn't being bratty. Perhaps a bit of a mature attitude would further her in the eyes of this woman, and get her what she desired. It was at this moment that Benihime would do something she'd only ever seen her older brother do. She'd bow as the woman walked past her and mutter two words. A single statement which she figured out have some sort of mild effect on the woman before her.

"Hai, sensei." At the young girl's words Saya paused having a look at the girl's posture a small smile on her face. She knew this girl was smarter than she was letting on, but perhaps she'd made a bit of progress with the beating she'd just laid upon her. It seemed the little redhead had learned just a bit of respect, but deep inside the black haired woman was more than a bit skeptical about the girl's sudden change in behavior. Still, the respectful attitude was something to be rewarded and so she offered the girl a tentative pat on the head as she continued walking further into the dojo.

'She took the beating of her lifetime, just to back me into a corner. That kind of intelligence... with that lack of remorse... She's still too dangerous. How long before I have to end her?' she wondered as she walked away. Training with this one...would be interesting indeed, until the time came for a decision had to be made. Perhaps, it could be put off a while... until she figured out how best to modify the girl's obvious personality flaws. And as Saya walked away Benihime rather easily scaled the longest pole in the center of the room and took a seat in the rafters, a wicked little smile on her face. Her parents had made a horrible decision giving her to this woman... she'd play this little game, and later she'd make them realize exactly what they'd done. All she had to do, was keep this woman from realizing how dangerous she was, until she could take her without issue.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Chapter 4: The Royal Pet

During the time Benihime had been in the dojo Saya had rather quickly figured out that the girl's mind needed as much training as her body. She had taken to having the young redhead practice calligraphy, giving her lessons in math and even, on occasion, reading classical literature. Of course, this was only after her morning physical training. Benihime was the type of child who needed physical exercise to focus, but once she found that focus she was more than ready to show exactly what she had learned. And the girl was surprisingly adept for someone without any classical schooling and would eventually be a force to be reckoned with on many levels. But for the day the girl had finished both her exercises and her lessons and was in the rafters with a jar of cookies and a book without a cover, only looking down when she heard the sound of footsteps at the entrance of the dojo.

'We never get visitors at this hour.' she thought, as the late afternoon sun filled the rafters. She sat down the book and popped one more cookie in her mouth as Saya walked towards the entrance and greeted the man standing there. Benihime approached in the rafters, the only sign she was moving the swishing of her hakama against the wood as she stopped perched directly over Saya and getting a good look at the man below. He was blonde and down right creepy. Something about his eyes didn't speak of anything that the girl could relate back to a friendly emotion, and that was saying a lot since the young redhead was not the friendliest person herself. As she looked on she noticed something behind the man and shifted in the rafters to get a better look. A small boy blonde with blue eyes was behind him. Though he wasn't a kid, no he was only a bit younger than Benihime was if that...but he was thin and a bit taller. How odd this boy looked. She heard the man speak and his words to Saya were near demanding and absolute.

?He will study here and you have your payment. Make him your student.? Saya sighed and took the money but eyed the boy. She knew the little redhead was hiding in the rafters and didn't say anything to her as she man turned to his boy with something akin to malice.

?Do what she says and become something of worth.? and he said nothing more a creepy smile came over his face and Benihime could see it. This man looked as if he would kill the boy if he came back as he was. And the young blonde boy was trembling where he stood. It looked as if his lanky legs would give way and then suddenly the man turned and walked away without another word. Benihime chose that time to pounce toppling the lanky boy from the rafters like a cat pounces prey.

?You are frightened of your father. How odd, mine does whatever I want.? she said as she looked into his blue eyes rather suddenly there after Saya had tossed the girl. Plucking her by the leg and sending her flying further into the dojo in reprimand of her horrible behavior. But Benihime was quite used to this by now so she bounced against one of the columns, and walked back up as if nothing had happened. But before she could speak again Saya spoke.

?This is Shin, and you are going to test him and see if he is ready to be one of my students.? she said pushing her glasses up onto her nose she also clapped her hands together in a way Benihime had seen before but Shin seemed transfixed by, a purple box forming from her hands which she pulled 2 bokken out of. Saya tossed one to each of them and walked over to the door leaning against it. Benihime caught hers and Shin caught his with a blank expression on his face.

?What your father paid for was to get you in here after morning training has already finished. In the afternoon Benihime normally does sword practice with me, but a bokken is more than enough to figure out what you know. Your father said you have started with swords but you show no talent. So show me what you have in a spar against my best student and we will see if we can allow you to stay.? what Saya said seemed heartless considering the boy's father had almost certainly promised him death if he simply returned today. And the boy seemed frightened at the thought but then his blue eyes showed something that Benihime hadn't seen when she pounced him, a bit of determination. And then he ran at Benihime slashing at her with a fierceness she hadn't expected, but not only that, but grace. As she dodged him she noted that his bokken would extend and withdraw swiftly but gracefully move into the next attack. How odd that his father thought he had no talent. This boy was probably better with a sword than the little redhead, Saya noted this as well, but then Benihime finally decided to counter-attack taunting the boy as she did so.

?I'm going to stop dodging now... try not to fall.? And with the hand that held her bokken she punched him in the side and followed it immediately by her foot to his temple, as she slid around his bokken once more. One quick sweeping motion of her leg and the staggered boy was on the floor rolling around. Benihime did something then which she usually did in fights she jumped vertically aiming to come down on the boy with her bokken finishing this little match. Unfortunately Saya decided before she could finish that this was enough and once again grabbed the tiny bandaged redhead by her foot and sent her flying backwards all the way to the far wall of the dojo. The interruption was so unexpected that the girl actually hit the wall and got up as if it hurt.

?Neh, Sensei you could have simply told me to stop and I would have.? she said rubbing her back. Saya ignored her and offered Shin a hand up.

?She will become more friendly over time. But for now you passed. Bring up the bags your dad left outside and claim one of the rooms. You can stay. But Benihime is still my number one student, so... try hard to surpass her.? and with that the boy seemed to fall back once more flabbergasted at his luck. And immediately went and grabbed the bags coming in. He noticed that Benihime had moved back into the rafters and she was eating cookies. He looked up at her and her eyes darted to the side. Though she hadn't said anything else directly to him, she dropped a cookie to him. She doubted he would stay long, but that was more friendly than his father was towards him. He dropped his bags to catch the cookie.

?Thanks. Please don't try and kill me with a bokken again.? he said a smirk came over the redhead's face and she turned the page of her book as he walked away. Perhaps there was a bit of a personality to this boy when he wasn't hidden by his father's shadow.

?I make no promises.? her words echoed and he grinned. Perhaps this new training partner wouldn't be so bad after all. But from Benihime's perspective this was something entirely different.

'Saya-sama, got me a pet... perhaps she wishes to mellow me out, like I read in one of those books. She thinks that she can change my behavior by inserting different kinds of people into my life. Hmph.' she thought as she ate another cookie her eyes moving across another page in the book as she absorbed all the information she could.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Chapter 5: Princely Obligations

Part 1: Coaxing a Timid Pet

The stars had just began twinkling in the sky and the sound of sweeping could be heard in the dojo. The blonde boy Shin was the reason for the noise and Benihime was in her usual perch in the rafters above him. Why this was could only be speculated, considering it was the young redhead's turn to do the chores. But instead of busying herself with the task or helping the boy below she lounged her back against the column where it met the ceiling, wearing only bandages across her chest and feet and a pair of crimson colored hakama. As the gentle sweeping noise stopped the girl dropped a cookie to her left without looking only to hear chewing a few seconds later, as Shin went to return the broom to the place it belonged.

“Hime-chan, how do I always end up doing all your chores?” he asked of her, causing her eyes to shoot up from the book she was reading. She wanted to answer him snidely pointing out that it was because he didn't want to risk fighting her enough to tell her no. But instead she grinned and said something less harsh and more manipulative.

“Because you have already read this book before, and you want me to finish it too.” she said as she stood walking across the rafters hoping between the spaces still holding that book. She would move until she reached the area where the bedrooms were and drop into her own landing with a gentle thud and immediately walk over to the window. There the moonlight would shine in her face as she went about one of her odder activities. Shin looked at her with his blue eyes but knew she was right, though he often did her chores even if she had already finished a book. He was starting to believe the girl to simply be of a superior mental capacity making it harder to deny her when she asked someone to do things. But he had no evidence of this. So he followed her to where she was going. In the year he had been there, the girl seemed to read, eat cookies, and practice fighting. Rarely doing anything else. But she always after the day was over went to her room and looked out the window checking the sill and the framing and she never explained why. As he watched her ritualistic activity she finally stuck her head and hand back in the window but in her right hand was a piece of paper with a hole through it. How had it gotten there he wondered but the redhead knowing he was there began speaking.

“My older brothers didn't respond well when I left to come to the dojo. They often drop by and tell me things, leaving these little scraps of paper around. Sometimes they want to meet so I sneak out after Saya-sensei goes to sleep. But I haven't done that in almost a year.” she said but then a few seconds later she was reading the piece of paper and dropping the book on the bed. Something she read there caused her to go really quiet and then after a few moments she began to shuffle around her room. She was looking for a scarf and mask, a duo of things she had for a very long time. So that no one would know her face when she left the dojo at night. Of course when she pulled these things out Shin's eyes immediately got wide.

“You can't be thinking of leaving. Think about how much trouble you will get into.” Benihime looked at him oddly and burst out laughing. Never had she seen someone so concerned about the trouble someone else could get into. Perhaps he was used to harsher punishments than she was. He had yet to step out of line with Saya, but his personality seemed to make him more malleable. He also had yet to best Benihime in combat making him the second best student in the dojo, even though he was far more skilled with a sword than she was. All of this pondering was soon cut short as Benihime decided she might as well confess to several things.

“I sneak out at least once a week. Not just to see my family, but to test my battle skills.” she said looking at the boy with her crimson eyes shining. He looked shocked then but he had a feeling since he got there, that the girl had more than just practice battle skill. His voice shook a little as he asked her something then.

“Why do you need actual battle experience?” his question while honest was a bit odd to the girl, causing her to pause mid-stride and look at him with deep curiosity before she could bring herself to answer his question. Her voice then came out slow and melodic though because of the high pitch it couldn't be called soothing.

“Because, the only way to truly know what you are capable of, is to fight someone who is actually trying to hurt you. To know what it is like to go against someone who doesn't care about your well being who can and will kill you if given the opportunity.” she said before she walked over to the other side of the room. Once there she began digging in her trunk producing another mask and looked to Shin with a small grin.

“Battle experience is the reason you have yet to best me. So how about we go get you some battle experience Tanchou-kun?” she asked of the boy. His name was indeed Shin but since Benihime tended to forget most people's names and it was almost impossible to make Shin a nickname she had taken to calling him after his favored sword style, Crane. That aside the boy looked at her and asked her a single question.

“That note you got, what did it say? Why do you want to go out tonight specifically?” he was curious and far too quick to catch on. A grin broke across the girl's face and she conceded the information he wanted to know while looking at her feet.

“It says that my brother Aritei has taken to gambling again. His favored spot is near by and several people are planning to harm him for allowing his debts to go unpaid. I intend to save him.” she said. While this was rather odd, Benihime still felt a deep connection to the big brother who made sure she went unhurt and kept her amused while she lived at home. She felt she owed him a bit of saving on occasion. But beyond that she really just wanted to see how she fared against a few actual fighters. Shin was a good training partner but something about him didn't fulfill all she needed. She looked up from her feet then holding out the mask and Shin took it.

“Fine I'll help you save your brother.” she smiled then jumping in place a bit before she ran out of the room. Returning in a few seconds with his crane sword, but leaving her own tiger sword where it was. He looked at her as she put on the scarf and mask and took his own sword.

“What will you fight with if you aren't taking your sword?” he asked of her. She reached behind her bed pulling out a staff, which seemed to be made of something which wasn't wood as it was shiny. She grinned at him and though he couldn't see it through the mask.

“I'll let you in on a little secret. I've never been that good with a sword, I prefer hand to hand combat when it's possible.” she said and with that the girl dropped from the window and began running assuming that Shin would follow. And sure enough he did catching up to her with his longer legs and saying only one thing.

“I would never know you aren't good with a sword, considering you beat me every time.” and with that the two of them were off. Headed to the 25th District of the Rukongai to find Benihime's brother. But when they were only a little bit off in the distance, a woman with two braids looked out of her window, in time to see their shadows disappear. She would push her glasses up onto her nose and shake her head.

“She finally allowed him the privilege of accompanying her.” Saya said to herself as her green eyes focused on the night.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast