This young man was full of cheeky words, and this for some reason didn't seem to upset the Knight Queen. After all, she apparently had her own daughter to deal with, and as such was quite used to the slight antics of respectful but slightly listless younger people. As she attacked him she found his reflexes to be well above average and soon enough she'd know his ability with his Djinn was also far above her own. The transformation that took place made her eyes widened, but before she had time to comment she was flung from the inside of her Great Hall and out towards the grand courtyard which was presently free of people as all had to go to the armory which was on the other side of the country. "Well, yes, I'd prefer not to have to rebuild my Great Hall, but it wouldn't be the first time." she said after catching herself. She'd give herself a few moments to properly inspect this transformation. "Also I will give you this, I've never seen anything like this before." she mentioned before she began to attack again, after all, she was a thorough believer that one could only truly know the depth of something if they fought it. This time she waved the large bladed weapon over her head to bring it down upon the male as he exited her hall, as if she aimed to cut him in half vertically. She was very precise in this particular action, as if such an attack was the only real way to know what someone was capable of.