Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sasan Kingdom

This young man was full of cheeky words, and this for some reason didn't seem to upset the Knight Queen. After all, she apparently had her own daughter to deal with, and as such was quite used to the slight antics of respectful but slightly listless younger people. As she attacked him she found his reflexes to be well above average and soon enough she'd know his ability with his Djinn was also far above her own. The transformation that took place made her eyes widened, but before she had time to comment she was flung from the inside of her Great Hall and out towards the grand courtyard which was presently free of people as all had to go to the armory which was on the other side of the country. "Well, yes, I'd prefer not to have to rebuild my Great Hall, but it wouldn't be the first time." she said after catching herself. She'd give herself a few moments to properly inspect this transformation. "Also I will give you this, I've never seen anything like this before." she mentioned before she began to attack again, after all, she was a thorough believer that one could only truly know the depth of something if they fought it. This time she waved the large bladed weapon over her head to bring it down upon the male as he exited her hall, as if she aimed to cut him in half vertically. She was very precise in this particular action, as if such an attack was the only real way to know what someone was capable of.

"Let's try to make sure last time was the last time, hm?" he asked in rhetoric. It was at this point that Evangelia approached him again, this time with a single, vertical attack. As she came his way, a smile crossed Keiichi's face, and he held his palms out toward her. This would seem to have no effect, but the eyes on his palms were focusing their ability of stagnation on the woman. In Keiichi's aim to throw off any potential perception of his ability, he also used this power on the water molecules in the atmosphere, causing snowfall in the area. However, once this power took effect on its target, they would suffer slowed movements, and even slowed thoughts to make it seem as if Keiichi moved at speeds beyond that of light itself. This would gain use when Keiichi casually shifted himself to the woman's rear during her attack, aiming to kick her in the back after what would appear to be a teleportation performed at the last possible second. "Full Djinn Equip is the difference between Metal Vessels and Magic Tools. This is what the stories mean. Conquering a Dungeon means gaining the power to destroy a country, and build another where it lay."

A smile crossed this woman's face at the man's rhetoric, mostly because while she could guarantee that she alone wouldn't have anything to do with the destruction of this building, her daughter hadn't been home in three years, and given that the pair of them were constantly butting heads the likelihood of this occurring again. But she wouldn't get a chance to shed light on her thoughts here, because something strange would happen. There was a moment in which she was coming down atop this man with her blade, but suddenly he would be behind her, a foot making contact with her rear and sending her flying off into the distance. She was used to fighting to a large extent but it'd been awhile since she'd been so thoroughly and outlandishly outmatched. As the man spoke she picked herself up off the ground a bit surprised. "Hmm..." she said thinking about the way this situation played out, she knew for a fact she couldn't properly beat this man and such a thing was unheard of. "I don't think I've ever lost so decisively... not since I was a child anyways." she mentioned as she calmly allowed the weapon equip to fall away and put her hairpin back in the place it belonged. Even so, she took this loss in stride, because... it showed her where she needed to improve as well as her place in the vastness of the world.

After a single, successful counter-attack, it seemed Keiichi's opponent accepted defeat. This was not quite what he'd expected, and in fact, he had been hoping for a more longevous spar than what he'd received here. Nevertheless, he crossed his arms and legs, and floated toward Evangelia, tails thrashing about mindlessly. "It's a bit much to decide a loss so quickly, isn't it? I was under the assumption that you'd aim to complete your Djinn Equip."

As she'd already decided this wasn't a battle worth trying to win in the first place, the boy's retort however was quite different from what she expected from most people. She looked at this young man utterly shocked, only to chuckle while reaching to regain a grip on her hairpin. "You know, most people would simply accept that victory and walk away..." she said. "And I personally find it odd to allow someone who has bested me to continue doing so." she said this as water collected and manifested the dragon but instead of simply forming the sword it pushed upwards further up her arms and legs cloaking them in scales as her long robes and clothing disappeared these were the same blue color as the giant weapon. "But fine, it isn't as if this sort of opportunity will present itself everyday." she said as she approached once more, figuring she could at least try this until she didn't have the strength to do it anymore. In this halfling form she was speedier than previously so she combined it with the proper use of her weapon. Instead of wielding it like a sword she took to doing so like it was the lance that the other Knights were seen carrying. Such a maneuver would lead to multiple precise jabs being placed towards this young man as she aimed to gain the sort of control which would allow her to fully cloak her body in her Djinn's power.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567