This man seemed to know exactly what to say to soothe the Knight Queen's current feelings. At his full height he stood massively over her own stature but this wasn't something which bothered the woman. His apology was enough to smooth things over in her mind and obviously she didn't intend to fight any further. His introduction made her brows draw together, obviously she was aware of the other kingdoms and their placement but the idea that they were sending people into other countries just to capture dungeons was completely foreign to her. Of course, as he went on to explain what he and his trouble making friend were doing here. She sighed then standing straight she introduced herself as it was only proper. "I am the Knight Queen Evangelia Nicolaides. As for a dungeon..." her uncovered eye travelled over the young man named Sakurai as she explained this situation swiftly. "There isn't one here, this place you call a Dungeon was our Holy Pillar and mine by Divine Right and I claimed it three years ago. If that is all your trip here was wasted." the woman said clearly hoping to avoid any unnecessary strife since the young man had been nothing but polite since they started their exchange.