Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasan Kingdom

The knight guard returned to his duty without fail, seeming to completely disregard the traveler thereafter. The crowd that had gathered on the road to look at the passing Knights all seemed enthused at the sights of their Knight Queen, and everyone was shocked when the young man a stranger among them spoke to her directly. In fact the crowd practically parted around him as if all wanted her to know it hadn't been them who spoke. The red haired woman's eyes darted to the side but she did not speak, instead it was another among the Knights who spoke. "The Knight Queen was bestowed with the power of god. It is not your place to question her outsider!" it was a command the likes of which was very normal in this highly devout place. As they continued their procession without a hickup.

A scowl crossed the outsider's face when this Knight Queen looked his way only to turn her gaze immediately after. This was followed by the parting of the citizens near him, and the warning of another knight. He wondered who this man thought he was to say such things to someone they didn't know. "Oh, I get it. That's what the other one meant when he said the power of a God. Well, you're all wrong, but if she won't respond to me..." As he spoke, the black-haired male raised his right palm toward the knight he spoke to. A Magic Circle appeared on the back of his hand as he aimed to use his Metal Vessel's magic to take control of this man's mind. "Maybe you'd like to get her attention in my place."

This Knight who'd spoken didn't see anything, he was obviously not magically inclined. The Knight Queen however saw this and took pause. But there was nothing he could have done to prevent the Knight person from being taken over. Whatever would happen with him would determine her reaction. She couldn't well stop her procession though so everyone continued to walk. And she waited to see what kind of power this man apparently could manifest.

In addition to the knight, this man took over the minds of the nearby civilians who thought to avoid him. It was his will to have the group stand in front of the Knight Queen and halt her movement. He would also have the knight specifically address her about the Dungeon of Sasan. "That should do the trick. Surely this Knight Queen won't ignore her own subjects."

As she walked she soon found that the Knight who'd stopped to address the outsider was now standing before her stopping her movement. The woman paused to look up to the man who proceeded to question her in a manner rather odd. "Did you capture the Dungeon that the people know as the Holy Pillar?" questioned the Knight guard much to the surprise of the others around them. The woman looked at this man and for the first time she also looked at the rest of the citizens who were no longer standing within the lines previously prescribed to them but instead in front of the queen which was a grave mistake. "To question the Knight Queen is to question the will of God. This is heresy." the woman said as she reached for the pin in her hair and the unswayed Knights began to move. "To question the Knight Queen is heresy. The heretic must be punished." they all surrounded the guard and the civilians who had dared question the words of their queen. It was common knowledge to all that the Knight Queen had entered the Holy Pillar and come out with the powers bestowed upon her by God. Such a thing should lead to an immediate execution of the Knight who dared question the embodiment of their God's Will.

But this wouldn't lead to a swiftly met punishment to this guard by the queen. Instead the hairpin she now had in her hand spun for just a moment before water began to accumulate and spread around it. The Knights all bowed ready for the woman to met out whatever punishment she saw fit. As the water settled and solidified it turned the hairpin into a large blue sword which held the same eight pointed star the hairpin had. "The sword of God." a second thereafter a cyclone of water would manifest around it but instead of shooting it through the man who stopped her she shot it at the man who also held a metal vessel. "You've committed heresy. To be against me and my Knights is to stand against God." she stated as she aimed to puncture this man's body with her water enhanced weapon and thus end him and whatever control he'd managed of her people.

"The Queen knows when she is being deceived. The Queen will protect us from the powers of evil and its prophets." the crowd of Knights gathered behind their Knight Queen on bended knee. Admiring her ability to sort out this situation and not wrongly punish the Knight among them who was taken over.

'Is she actually going to kill that guy?' he wondered as the Knight Queen looked down upon her subject. She then went through the process of calling upon her Djinn's powers, which caused his Metal Vessel to resonate again. What's more, she seemed to be targeting him with her attack. The moment he realized this, his eyes narrowed and scanned the immediate area around the woman. 'Which one, which one...' His eyes fell upon one particular red-haired knight who followed closest to the queen at her hind right. "Belior Zakera!" he chanted, taking control of this man's mind as well. To his benefit, this knight was quick on his feet enough to get between himself and the attack that threatened him. So, either the attack would strike what was assumed to be the queen's most devout follower, or she would halt, as far as the outsider was concerned. "I'm a bit upset. I would have liked that Djinn. But, you won't be able to strike me down with a simple attack like that. As you see, I'm a capturer, just like you," he boasted, looking directly into the Knight Queen's eyes with his own piercing gaze.

Surely enough the man who answered to the Knight Queen was quick on his feet, but the red haired woman didn't seem at all moved by the fact that he'd come between her and her intended target. She seemed to press forward but for some reason or another the sword which was her Djinn Equip dispersed for a second but while she was in closer proximity to the red haired man presently being controlled by the outsider she simply stepped around him as water began to fall, aiming a swift backhand chop with her empty hand before reconstituting her weapon. She was a battle hardened warrior but she was apparently against sacrificing her own just to kill another. The isolationist attitude of this place should make that obvious. "Looking a woman in the eye in this country can get you killed, looking me in the eye... who do you think you are?" she asked, but she hadn't given up her attack against this young man. She was unsure if he'd notice but the water she'd previously been about to use against him in spear form was collecting instead overhead culminating into spears which she'd cause to rain down upon him momentarily. "Your power isn't of god, the power to corrupt cannot be... so I will rid this world of you... and regain my people." she said calmly as ever as she brought her sword down and caused a rain of water spears upon this individual from above that he couldn't hope to stop by putting another in his way. Her aim to break and pierce his body as swiftly as possible and end the rantings of this heretic before he managed to stir discontent among her people.

"The Knight Queen will rid this world of his evil, she will quell the evil and darkness!"
    her unhampered Knights chanted in their queen's favor.

"But your eyes are so captivating," the young man jested with a sly grin on his face. It was his intention to move on after proving or disproving the capture of the Dungeon in this region, but now it seemed he'd trapped himself in combat with one who didn't understand Djinn and their purpose. "Of course I don't have the power of God. Neither do you," he said while raising his hand toward the water spears coming his way. "Belial!" The array of spears collided in an explosion of water to fall over the immediate area, revealing afterwards the black-haired male with a large scythe in hand. In one moment, he had lashed out against the incoming attack, dispersing it before it managed to damage him. "Are we done here? There's nothing your power can do to me."

"Sacrilege!" the men shouted at the apparent cheeky commentary provided by the outsider. None of them would dare say such a thing to the Knight Queen or any woman for that matter. Beyond this point the man went on to claim that he didn't possess the powers of god and nor did the Knight Queen a sentiment which was rather quickly met by shock from the people. "He admits he isn't of God. How can he stand before her and say such things?!" they voiced such odd statements. It was obvious by the fact that this man said these things that he wasn't familiar with the teachings of this place... he dispersed the most recent attack by the woman with ease presenting her with a large weapon in the form of a scythe. Just further making himself out to be something which wouldn't align with the dogma of her people.

"Those who do not understand cannot be trusted... thus you must show good faith."
    the woman was a lot of things, but there was a fierceness in her eyes at this moment which would lead one to believe that her mind was calculating the risks and benefits of every word she spoke. But she still had her sword drawn and her weapon equipped and it would not disappear unless his disappeared first. This was obvious to her by the statement she'd so recently made.

"... Good faith?" he asked. It had become apparent by this point of the interaction that the Knight Queen was likely to stand down, but not until he did. The problem here was that he was too wary to disarm himself in what had to be considered enemy territory, while surrounded by guards. However, he knew what the chances were of the opposite happening instead. "You're the religious one here. You should have faith. If I wanted to, I could tear this country apart in the blink of an eye. Have a bit of faith that I won't do that if you drop that weapon and tell these guards to back off."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast