Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sasan Kingdom

The flow of destiny was at least something familiar to the Knight Queen. She'd spent ages studying this tablet but it had always felt as if it was missing information and apparently it was, rather important bits about the smaller details of how Dungeon's functioned and how Kings were chosen. Such a thing felt odd to her though, because she'd never met such a stranger and also had been alone when she claimed the Holy Pillar. "I see, so the Holy Pillar was raised by one of these Sorcerer's of Creation... but I never met such a person." said the woman, the entirety of the country was rather Xenophobic and anyone seen to be doing anything remotely related to the unexplainable would have immediately come to her attention. "So, the of details of our dogma were lost, but the gist of it remains in tact... there is nothing in this that is a direct challenge to all that we know. There is still a divine right to rule... it is simply determined by what is inside the Pillar..." she stated her general understanding and combination of the added information with the Monolith's teachings. There was a great deal of relief in the Knight Queen, it was quite a good moment to know that her beliefs didn't have to fall with the addition of this new information.

"It is very possible to capture a Dungeon without the presence of a Magi. In fact, the Magi I know has been raising them on a whim, and we've been trying to find him while tracing the line of Dungeons that appeared after he left." Keiichi continued to read the slab in front of him, picking out every little detail that could be of importance in his cross-referencing. It was interesting how this religion came to be, and though he could not personally agree with worshiping the 'original king' as it were, he could accept the reason behind said worship. "It seems to be all a matter of perception. Though I am agnostic on the matter, I can see why the Great King is worshiped as God. These accomplishments go beyond even my ability to fathom his power."

"On a whim?" she questioned though it was mostly rhetorical. She could see how a person could have simply passed through this country raising the dungeon without suspicion especially if that person had access to the magic of creation. She didn't really understand that as a whole, but she imagined whoever that person was, he would have been quite a powerful being and thus respected by the Knights because of it. Beyond this point she was now curious as to why this man was looking for this individual if he'd already found what he was looking for. "Why do you search for this Magi?" she asked purely out of her own curiosity. The Monolith which told of the divine powers of the God they worshiped, told a story which had been passed around their people for generations. It was the very basis of their dogma and much to the Knight Queen's surprise, it didn't conflict with the outside world as much as they'd thought it had for previous generations, it was simply for them told in a different perspective. If nothing else, this solidified her belief while giving her the ability to make decisions which her people could also agree with.

"Indeed. For a Magi, he was a very strange child. However, he is good for what he does. Two Dungeons were raised in Kina the day he met me. I captured one, but for the sake of being the power of the Kingdom, I seek more Dungeons by king's order." With these words spoken, Keiichi turned to face the Knight Queen once more. As he did, a glowing magic circle appeared on his chest plate. A separate circle appeared simultaneously at the center of his katana's blade, shining through the sheath. "If I may ask, what Djinn have you come to possess?"

"Oh..." the Knight Queen figured this man to be one of the Dungeon Capturers, but she didn't know that the Magi who'd raised dungeons was a child. It seemed like a great deal of responsibility to place upon a young one, but fate was the master of everyone apparently. As they moved along, she noted that he had at least two different markings which made it obvious that he'd captured at least two dungeons. "If you only captured one, why do you have two?" she asked of the young man again a point of pure curiosity. She also found it odd that anyone capable of capturing one or more Djinn would do so at the will of someone else, but she wasn't one to question any one's beliefs. If he chose to follow another she figured he must have a really good reason.

When asked which Djinn she possessed the woman reached up for the hairpin which glowed with similar magical circle. "Vinea." she said of the female Djinn she'd found at the center of the Holy Pillar. It was quite an interesting being though she'd only ever conversed with the Djinn the one time in the Dungeon.

"I have two because of who the other Dungeon Capturer is," he said. After hearing the name of the Knight Queen's Djinn, he gradually drew his sword and raised it above his head. "The Sixth Dungeon, Valefor, and the Fifty-third Dungeon, Caim. Two Dungeons that were captured simultaneously; one by myself, and the other... by my other half. Our fates have been intertwined since conception. We are one and the same, and thus, any Djinn captured by one will become the Djinn of the other. The only restriction we have is on wearing the Djinn's power. One cannot use the power when another has become one with the Djinn."

She heard what this young man had to say and it took a few moments for her to catch up. The mention of another half and the simultaneous capture of two dungeons was unheard of. "Are you saying you have a twin, and you share your powers between the two of you?" she asked for clarification. She couldn't fathom two people sharing such power, and choosing to answer to someone else, instead of simply doing things themselves. "That's... I... hm... How can that be?" the woman had spent her entire life studying the Monolith and it'd never seemed possible for two people to share such power. With the apparent knowledge that two Dungeon Capturers shared Djinn, she was a little astounded. She didn't know how such a thing was properly possible.

"Yes," he clarified. Lowering his blade, Keiichi stepped away from the monolith. He had received a reasonable amount of clarification on this matter from the Magi of whom he spoke, but even he had simply come to accept his situation as a fact of life by now. "To put it simply from what we understand, twins are naturally born with connected fates due to the supporting of one another in the womb. Ours is an exceptional case. Our fates are not simply connected, but intertwined. One could say we are both genetically and spiritually the same person. The only things separating us are our minds and physical forms. We even achieved full body Djinn Equip in harmony."

As this man explained the circumstance of himself and his twin the Knight Queen looked a bit confused. She supposed the idea that two people born simultaneously would have connected fates made a great deal of sense. But to go so far as to say that they were practically and spiritually the same person was a bit odd. But given her own beliefs she couldn't well question this knowledge, only filing it away for future reference as one of the oddities of this world. Still the woman's brows drew together and her one exposed eye would reveal the steep amount of confusion such a statement left her with. Since there was much to be discussed here she figured she'd asked the simplest of her questions. "Full Body Djinn Equip? There is more to be found than just the weapons?" she asked this because it was the most confusing of the information revealed. She supposed it would make sense if there was more to each than just the weapons but likely because of her understanding of Djinn's Powers being connected to the man worshiped as god she likely wouldn't have thought to let hers inhabit her entire body. Nor did she know if she'd even be capable of such a thing if she tried.

Keiichi didn't expect anyone to simply take this information in stride, but even with that being the case, Evangelia did well to accept what he said regarding himself and his other half. When the woman went on to question the existence of Djinn Equip, Keiichi was initially left with his eyes widened. This, however, evolved into a grin when he realized why she would be without this knowledge. "Excuse me if this sounds a bit forward, but... I assume even the Knight Queen takes part in regular training activities?"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast