Chiyo was watching Shoichi, and his understanding of her explanation of how her eyes worked to keep her from over-processing the new things she was seeing seemed to cause the young man to be a bit cheeky about something else entirely. This made the Ice Queen's eyes widen as she opened her mouth to speak on this cheekiness but couldn't find anything to say to this statement and its accompanying wink. "Fuck." she muttered to herself the Sky King had gotten one over on her, and this caused a blush to creep up the young woman's face. She seemed to be thinking about what was said to her for a longer period of time than was necessary but soon enough, the Sky King was asking a different question and she shifted her gaze, mostly because the invocation of one of the Infinity Atmospheres of the Sky King caused a shift in the winds she couldn't force to the back of her perception. "Fuck... I am not doing that on purpose. It is simply something that happens. I leave ice behind when I move once my ATs reach the right temperature... but it doesn't go anywhere. Well, unless I kick forward... specifically." she said shrugging but not immediately thinking anything of this, after all, it felt normal to her. The Ice Queen didn't seem to mind, in fact, she found the snowfall amusing and held her hands out to catch a few flakes, having abandoned the use of Shoichi's vision in favor of using just her own, she lost the mirror of his wings in her eyes.

Beyond this, the Water Queen watched as her Flame King partner took up one of her usual activites rolling backwards around her and questioning her statement about the Sky King and Ice Queen's play not causing a huge problem. "Fuckin' hell, he's... able to do all that stuff... and contain the damage. It's... kinda freaky actually." the Water Queen said. When he went on to say he imagined the play here to be much worse than that of the Thunder King. "Fuckin' hell, don't say that like you expect something worse than the snow-filled tower."