Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

Chiyo was watching Shoichi, and his understanding of her explanation of how her eyes worked to keep her from over-processing the new things she was seeing seemed to cause the young man to be a bit cheeky about something else entirely. This made the Ice Queen's eyes widen as she opened her mouth to speak on this cheekiness but couldn't find anything to say to this statement and its accompanying wink. "Fuck." she muttered to herself the Sky King had gotten one over on her, and this caused a blush to creep up the young woman's face. She seemed to be thinking about what was said to her for a longer period of time than was necessary but soon enough, the Sky King was asking a different question and she shifted her gaze, mostly because the invocation of one of the Infinity Atmospheres of the Sky King caused a shift in the winds she couldn't force to the back of her perception. "Fuck... I am not doing that on purpose. It is simply something that happens. I leave ice behind when I move once my ATs reach the right temperature... but it doesn't go anywhere. Well, unless I kick forward... specifically." she said shrugging but not immediately thinking anything of this, after all, it felt normal to her. The Ice Queen didn't seem to mind, in fact, she found the snowfall amusing and held her hands out to catch a few flakes, having abandoned the use of Shoichi's vision in favor of using just her own, she lost the mirror of his wings in her eyes.

Beyond this, the Water Queen watched as her Flame King partner took up one of her usual activites rolling backwards around her and questioning her statement about the Sky King and Ice Queen's play not causing a huge problem. "Fuckin' hell, he's... able to do all that stuff... and contain the damage. It's... kinda freaky actually." the Water Queen said. When he went on to say he imagined the play here to be much worse than that of the Thunder King. "Fuckin' hell, don't say that like you expect something worse than the snow-filled tower."

"Oh? Struck a nerve?" the Sky King asked as a smile spread across his face. As the snow fell around the area and Chiyo explained the ice trail behind her Regalia, he watched more intently. He even went so far as to quickly flip and spin himself around in the air until he was face-to-face with the lass, holding a quizzical, yet rather amused expression. "You look like a tomato! But seriously, you might wanna do something about that~"

In the meantime, Kurama was chuckling and shaking his head in disbelief. "If you say so. I honestly expect to run a bit of interference between them and the ground. Also, yes... much worse than the snow-filled tower, and we don't even have Suzume this time."

Chiyo found herself the further subject of the Sky King's taunts and something about this seemed oddly familiar. Still, there was nothing she could say that wouldn't dig her in deeper in this case, still, she pouted her face gaining an even deeper red hue as the young man came face to face with her, pointing out that her face looked a bit like a tomato. She'd only further feed into this notion by puffing out her cheeks a bit and pouting before she rubbed over her own face with her hands. "Shoichi! You're such a meanie!~" she exclaimed before she peeked at the young man between her fingers with one of those tomoe filled eyes. "Fuck, I'm open to suggestions, I got no idea what to do about it..." she said of the ice trailing problem, while trying to fight back the redness of her face.

Jinx grinned as the Flame King seemed to be in disbelief of what the Second Generation Sky King was capable of, and she supposed if she hadn't seen it herself she would also be the same way. Though if both of them were to just go out of control, she supposed it would be a bit dangerous, what with the snow falling above the pair of them already. The mention of the Storm Queen of their own generation and her usefulness in situations such as these, made her smile even wider. "Fuckin' hell, I suppose Birdy was always good to have around to stop stuff before it got too far. Shit... these kids piss me off a bit. But good on you, being a sexy little space heater."

"Heheh~" the Sky King snickered when the black-haired lass chose to cover her face with one hand. "Cover it up all you want; a tomato is still a tomato. Oh shit! If we get you a little green hat, we can finish the look!" he continued. On to more important matters, though, Shoichi had the perfect suggestion for Chiyo's betterment. Of course, before giving it, he forced the movement of the wind to collect snowflakes and compress them into solid ice, making something of a sculpture over the course of his explanation. "You used that piece of Sky Regalia I gave you, yeah? You're gonna need a little more than that, and I know just what. We gotta go see Tink." Soon after he finished speaking, he finished his sculpture as well. The ice Shoichi gathered took the shape of the Rose Cross: The Black Order's insignia.

As things progressed, Kurama seemed to lose interest from below. "Yare yare," he said. "And the fight stops, just like that. I guess that's for the better. I think they'll finish each other off just fine."

"Fuck!" the Ice Queen said. She really had no arguments but still didn't enjoy being laughed at. It would take her a few more seconds to let the redness disappear from her face but it would soon fade of its own accord as she rubbed her hands over her face. "Kamikorose!" she muttered while raising her middle finger at the Sky King before crossing her arms over her chest. Still Chiyo watched as Shoichi gathered the snow and compressed it into ice and created a rather impressive sculpture from it, all while apparently having an idea about what else Chiyo could need to finish off her Regalia. "Fuck, yes... you were there when Usagi-nee added it in... it wasn't that long ago~" she mentioned of the piece of the Sky Regalia she'd been given at the mention that they had to go see the Pledge Queen of their generation she slid across the the sky backwards her eyes reverting to normal. "Oh~ the Rose Cross, that's pretty fuckin' awesome Shoichi!" she chimed in about his art work.

Meanwhile on the ground, Jinx seemed to shrug off the the fact that this fight was apparently over before it'd even started properly. "Fuckin' hell, I got really hype to see something special and it comes down to fuckin' nothing." she said rolling her eyes. Even so, she couldn't say she wanted to be trapped in heavy snowfall given her current style of dress so she supposed she'd just let this go. "Fuck all this... I got my run partner back!~" she said rather happily throwing herself on the Flame King's back. "Fuckin' hell, since I'm still kinda hyper, how about I let you decide the first part of our afternoon~" she stated with a devious grin on her face.

"Ohhh, yeah! It was that time!" Shoichi said while slamming his right fist into his left palm, after remembering the tuning session of which Chiyo spoke. As he reminisced, he let the Rose Cross slip his mind, accidentally allowing it to fall toward the ground once his wind control ceased. "Oh, she's probably back at the house now, huh? I'm pretty sure they've rebuilt it by now."

In the meantime, Kurama was being joined by Jinx via the latter latching onto his back. "My decision, huh? Alright..." The Flame King took off at a high enough speed that the ice sculpture melted as it fell toward the flames his produced. This doused the flames, but also sent a cloud of steam into the air where the second generation Gravity Children resided. "How about that tagging I never got to join in on?"

"Fuck! No shit, that's why I said it, but you've let the Rose Cross fall." mentioned the Ice Queen. But knowing that the Flame King was below she held no worries about this in general. And soon enough her lack of worry would be acknowledged by way of a cloud of steam heading up towards them. This was something the Ice Queen herself was quite used to, and she simply moved around within it to nudge Shoichi who seemed to think the house they'd been living in prior to their extended hotel stay would now be done. "Hai hai, let's go home then." she said sliding backwards in the direction of Miyabigaoka.

Jinx grinned as the Flame King melted a falling ice scuplture and then went on to claim at her offer to let him decide what they did that he wanted to tag something, which they were supposed to do before this month of deviance and helping of the Second Generation started. "Fuckin' hell, that's a great fucking idea. I only got pink though, to the hardware store Flame Fox~ We gotta pick up some new colors and do something awesome~" she chimed seemingly happy to go off and have this little adventure.

"Is it? Ahh, I got ya'. You just had that part stuck in your head, huh?" Shoichi asked in rhetoric, and to some extent, in jest. He paid no mind whatsoever to the fact that the Rose Cross had fallen, as it seemed to have already been dealt with. With that out of the way, he also turned in the direction of Miyabi. "Osu! I've been wondering what it looks like now! Hopefully I still have a room..."

At the jesting words of the Sky King the Ice Queen's eyes narrowed. "Fuck, you brought it up. Seems more like something stuck in your head~" she chimed sticking her tongue out at the white haired young man. This would be followed by a turn, the spinning motion of her body would put her beside the Sky King and to his left as they headed off towards their shared home. To be honest, she initially thought very often of the happenings between her and the Sky King on her birthday, if only because that day had been a rather confusing one to navigate for her. While simultaneously it managed to be a day that cemented the Sky King's place in her mind. His apparent excitement and the questioning over whether or not he had a room made her brows shrink together in confusion. "I'm also curious, but why the fuck wouldn't you have a room?" she asked. It was completely unfathomable to her that the Sky King wouldn't have a room in his own house.

"I'll stick somethin' in your head," he replied in a rather snarky manner. As they spoke, the Sky King was flying alongside the fanged lass with his hands in his pockets. His flight pattern was quite askew, featuring various flips and spins as a method of enjoying his trip more. En route, he was asked by Chiyo why he wouldn't have a room in the house he lived in. The first thing that came to mind after this inquiry made him cringe and reveal an expression of utter disgust. "Roze. Because Roze." And with that, he crossed the threshold into Miyabigaoka, where he would continue toward the location of the house he once knew as home.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940