Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

"Fuck you it does make sense, don't find out why!" the Water Queen had an interesting habit of fully knowing she'd said something messed up, but not wanting to correct herself. Instead she made it more true. Did this mean, she was going to raise the young lad from the dead and make him suffer... maybe, but she'd learn to do that just to make herself not a liar. Still she watched on, as the young Sky King seemed to adjust to the new challenge difficulty even coming up with a way to deal with her more dangerous traps. 'Oh thank god. Fuckin' hanging out with this kid is gonna give me fucking anxiety.' she thought as she exhaled. Calming down and watching how the Sky King changed up his movements to accomodate the newest challenge. "You had me a bit worried, I didn't think you'd figured it out." she mentioned, it seemed he'd figured out this wasn't about speed, but about movement and handling the small problems before they became larger problems.

Shoichi found that in order to complete this course by the method he understood, he needed to clear the entire thing twice. As such, he spent several minutes dashing, spinning, and flipping around small bubbles on the way to the third floor, only to be led back to square one by the route. This was quite tiresome, but he felt as if it would work out. When he cleared all the small bubbles, though, he still needed to get past the anti-bubbles. Given their explosion radius, he had to move past them quickly enough to avoid one explosion launching him into the next for full damage. Luckily, speed was something Shoichi had always been able to manage... but he didn't think it would be enough, and he couldn't risk using wind. He had to stop and think about how he could get past the anti-bubbles. Eventually, he made a decision to crouch low to the ground, taking a runner's pose while revving his ATs. When he took off from this pose, he did so at a higher speed than his usual take-off could manage. This easily rocketed him out of the anti-bubbles' range before they exploded, and after numerous explosions took place one after another, Shoichi came flying from the third floor to land on the ground by Jinx. "Phew! That was a rush!"

Jinx was content to watch the young man complete his run, and he seemed to have taken the approach of clearing out the small fry and then figuring out how to get past the ever so fickle anti-bubbles. Soon enough though, he found a way to rocket himself past them, without having to damage himself. This made the young woman smile. "Fuck! You look like you almost got your ass kicked~" mentioned the blue haired woman as she finally stopped pacing as the white haired young man landed beside her. "Ugh, you're gonna give me anxiety, but at least you did it mostly without hurting yourself." the woman said with both of her eyes still active in their special state and glowing. She saw the bruises forming along the man's arms and legs as stops of flow in the fluids of his body.

"Fuck, lemme fix that for ya' wouldn't want you to end up stiff." she spun on heels causing the middle wheel of each AT to begin spinning, in so doing she was controlling the flow of the liquids in the young man's extremities. To him, it would likely feel as if they'd gone a bit numb, but it was mostly just her pushing a bit extra past all the bruises so the flow could continue on normally. This wasn't really healing per say, but it would help the bruises fade faster and allow his blood not to pool around the points of contact. After a few seconds the feeling would return. "Fuckin' hell that should about do it... you might really enjoy that Jacuzzi right about now~" mentioned the young woman as she popped a cigarette in her mouth to celebrate the boy's victory.

"Yeah, that stung like hell, but it was fun." This was what Shoichi had to say about the damage he'd taken during this obstacle course. He did have a bit of residual aching, but it didn't much matter. Soon enough, though, whatever the Water Queen was doing made his arms and legs feel as if they'd given out. The return of sensation in the young man's extremities came with a better feeling than he had before, though. "Yeah... sounds like a pretty good idea," he said about the Jacuzzi, beginning his roll in the direction of the hotel. "I'll try to stay myself this time around."

"Yeah, well, I didn't figure you'd just end up in a chain reaction the first fucking time, after seeing the blast radius on the Ripples. There is a reason I normally make them almost microscopic." mentioned the young woman as she spun around backwards and began moving towards the hotel as well working to light her cigarette. Once it was done she tucked the lighter back into her belt and nearly choked on her first drag as the Sky King mentioned wanting to stay himself. "Oh? Well, that'd be nice." she mentioned only to realize it sounded really friendly and suddenly feeling the need to explain. "Fuck, I mean... I could hang out with Roze anytime... fuck she's my probation officer we have mandatory meeting times." she said. "But... I'd rather get to know you... I feel like I didn't give ya' a fair enough shake the first time." she finished up dragging on her smoke and blowing smoke rings in the wind.

"I didn't think I would either. I kinda just figured I could out-speed the blast on that first set," he replied. Jinx expressed her opinion on his attempts to retain his own personality, and when she did, he found it a bit amusing that she decided to clarify the reason she said this. The Sky King could only grin to showcase his own amusement as they moved toward the hotel. Eventually, he stood in the suite's bedroom next to the Jacuzzi, once again discarding his Regalia and outer layer of clothing while the tub filled.

After explaining herself the Water Queen saw a grin on the Sky King's face that denoted his amusement. Something about it, made her eye twitch, it was a feeling she simply couldn't explain at all. "Fuckin' hell, keep grinning at me like that I might headbutt you..." mentioned the young woman. It was a very serious thing for her. She almost never felt the need for direct physical violence, but right at the moment it was something she really considered. Soon enough though they would be back in their room and she'd be standing by a coffee table removing belts and other things which weren't water proof from her person. She could have kept her ATs on, but didn't, and instead got another tray to float on the water, throwing a couple of pieces of fruit, bottles of juice and water on top to place in the water with them so they could snack and chat for this first little bit. She'd then stand at the side of the tub waiting for it to fill, seemingly relaxed by the sound of the running water.

Shoichi watched as Jinx placed the tray of snack-foods and water atop the water in the tub, and for some reason, his eyes remained on it until the water jets began producing bubbles. When this happened, the tub was more than ready. Shoichi inserted himself into the Jacuzzi without much hesitation, having a remote to the TV in his left hand while extending his right hand to the Water Queen. As he waited, expecting his hand to be taken for a lift up, there was a wide grin on his face. "Water's perfect~."

After the tub was filled, the Sky King seemed to go into the water immediately. Jinx prepared to do the same herself but the Sky King extended a hand to her to help her in, and to be fair it just seemed rude to not accept it, so she did, using it as leverage to get herself into the water as well. Once she was she had to agree with the young man about the water in the tub. "Fuckin' right! I could sit in one of these all day." she said as she settled in with her head leaned back. Because of how she was offered help in, she ended up sitting beside the Sky King facing the TV which he had the remote for. "So what're we watchin'?"

"No lie. At this point, I don't think I'll be getting out as anything but a prune." Shoichi couldn't help but agree with the Water Queen as he, too, relaxed into the tub. When asked what they'd be watching, he turned on the television and began flipping channels while looking at the clock on the wall. "Ever heard of Rick and Morty? It's this really weird cartoon. Pretty sure they made it to make fun of that movie Back to the Future." Shortly after speaking, he found the channel he sought. Indeed, the aforementioned show was on schedule. "Or would you rather catch something else?"

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast