Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

The Water Queen seemed to enjoy the taste of this new pizza and nodded her approval as she went in for a second bite. "This shit is fuckin' amazing~" she chimed the compliment to the Sky King on his choice in specialty pizza. Moving right along her eyes followed the young man as she went to stand beside the filling hot tub and he seemed to question her statement about him being a strange delivery boy. This made her chuckle, as she finished what she was eating to clarify a bit more. "Fuckin' hell, you just used a vacuum bubble to keep a pizza hot... I can't imagine you showing up at somebody's door like that~" she said, plus this boy was so happy, or rather friendly she couldn't imagine how that ended up for him.

"Ah," Shoichi said, following with a laugh at Jinx's assumption that he used vacuum balls to deliver pizza during his days working at such a shop. "I didn't have that trick until that first day of training. I had a hot box from the job," he clarified. "I wish I did have those back then. This pizza's as hot as it would have been in the store, on the rack." With nothing else to say for the moment, he took another bite of pizza. As he chewed it, he turned around to cut the water flow into the Jacuzzi, and switch on the water jets.

"Fuckin' hell, random new trick..." she said in response to the fact that the vacuum ball was a newer trick for the Sky King from his first week of training. She was a bit stunned by that information but it was impressive nonetheless. Beyond this it appeared that Shoichi had been a more standard pizza delivery person but she also just couldn't see it. Just like watching her generations' Gem King eat out of a regular sized bowl, she still couldn't imagine the young man before her with his carefree attitude. A giggle escaped the woman while she finished up her first slice of pizza seeming to nibble on the crust as she headed to the kitchen for drinks and the like. "Uh-huh, still can't really imagine you as a delivery guy... something about that is funny to me." she said as she opened the fridge to grab a drink for herself. "Juice, soda, water, tequila?" she asked from the list of things present she could see.

Shoichi shrugged. "Hey, it was a good bit of money," he said. "Besides, I was fast, so the tips were always rolling out." As Jinx went into the kitchen to fetch beverages, Shoichi found himself relaxing more against the edge of the Jacuzzi. He could feel the water's steam against his back, and he was tempted to hop in right away. However, he had a slice to finish, and he dared not risk sullying the waters with bits of pizza. "Uhh... I'll take whatever you're having!" he responded when Jinx asked what beverage he wanted from the list.

"I bet..." she said knowing she'd done something similar she decided to commiserate. "For a while, before my first major stint in jail, I worked at this drive-in diner thing in Miyabi, rolling along on ATs and delivering people's food to their carside. In those cases as long as you weren't hideous and you were reasonably fast, tipping was always a good way to end with some cash every night.~" she said of herself. Moving right along the Sky King decided he'd be having whatever she did, and with that in mind she grabbed a tray setting both juice and tequila with shot glasses and fixings atop it. "Fuckin' hell, fine but no complainin' if ya decide you don't really like what I choose." the Water Queen teased. The juice was for the now, but... she didn't plan to do much else today so she'd have a couple shots and relax as well. After getting everything she needed she floated the tray across the water top and finished her pizza.

"Ehh?" he asked after discovering that Jinx once worked at a diner as a rolling waitress. He was quite sure he knew exactly the one she was talking about, and this made him start laughing at the thought. "You mean the one with the pink miniskirts and shit? Oh man, you must've gotten a lot more than tips working that job." It seemed Jinx would be having none of his trash talk if, for some reason, he wasn't fond of what she'd chosen to drink. "I've got no problem with anything on the list," he said while watching the tray containing tequila and the like float across the water. After finishing his slice of pizza, he discarded his shirt and jeans, dealing with each using a single hand as to get rid of them simultaneously. Once this was out of the way, he casually stepped into the bubbling water. "So we're using the Zone for the rest of our time here? Nothing else?"

The grin on Jinx's face didn't seem to fade, she supposed she did get a lot out of that particular job. "Somehow, it doesn't really surprise me that you know what I'm talking about. Fuckin' hell, it was like a bunch of cash, phone numbers, and angry bitches 'cause for some reason bringing your girlfriend along while you plan to flirt with the waitress is an excellent fucking idea." she said of her time spent as the car hop. "It was annoying, but it also caught me my first real assault charge... ya' know, for blowing up some perverted fuck's soda in his face... and then knocking him out in his car when he pinched my ass while I was on shift." she said that was a good day, thinking back on it made her smile. Since the boy apparently had no problems with any of her drink choices she also lowered herself into the water, and once she was there, she reached over the side and picked up a pack of smokes and her lighter, taking this as her moment to relax she'd light it and consider what the young man was saying.

"Fuckin' hell, probably... to be fair, you seem to develop a lot faster with no one interfering, but seeing how you handled your dip into the Zone today, it seems to be for the best to get you used to it, and teach you not to push yourself before we set ya' lose with it, on your friends." she mentioned taking a long drag and then popping the menthol cap. "Why is there something else ya' think I can show you?" she asked genuinely curious.

"Well... to be fair, what did you expect? The skirts at that place are no joke, and with that leg thing you've got going on... there was only one way for it to go." As Shoichi spoke, he relaxed into the tub. Jinx decided to light a cigarette for herself, so Shoichi took the free time to pour a couple of shots. Once they were prepared, he leaned back again until his head was against the rim of the tub. "That's fair. I guess I shouldn't be trying to accidentally get into that state of mind against someone other than you guys. I just... I wanna see it all. Everything under the sky, I wanna see... so I can show my friends."

When asked what she expected while at work in the micro-minis that used to be the standard uniform and likely still were she just looked at the young man before her blankly. She figured what she wanted was obvious, "Fuckin' hell that should be obvious. I wanted to do my job without some random fucker I didn't invite touching me. Pretty much... the only thing that actually made me mad, was... when I was being arrested he claimed I attacked him for no reason. That...." she paused not knowing how to explain immediately why her problem with that entire situation had been what the man had said about it. "Fuckin' hell, I have no problem owning the things I do... but I don't like liars. I got revenge for that though~" she finished up. All in all, she only really did things to people when they started it, she wondered if the younger version of herself ever had a similar problem. She was quite young and quite small, but with a personality that likely wouldn't tolerate anyone's shortcomings she had to wonder how the girl hadn't managed to get herself into more trouble.

Moving right along, the Sky King mentioned that he thought that he shouldn't be trying to go into the Zone against his friends or anyone else for that matter and it made her smile. "Fuck, knowing the trigger should make it harder to do accidentally, though given what yours seems to be it might require a bit more fine tuning than that..." she said only to think of a situation that the young man would be most likely to find himself in, which caused her to offer him a bit of warning. "To be fair, if Frost Nipper slips in... you should too, no questions asked." that was fair enough warning she thought. Given that the Water Queen had been there to witness the first time the Ice Queen had made a trip into the Zone. Beyond this the words of the Sky King made her smile... she couldn't help but enjoy his attitude in this moment. "That's a good attitude to have... don't leave them behind, take them with you~ Fly Boy you just earned a shot, Kampai!~" she mentioned as she placed a line of salt on the black of the hand she was holding her cigarette in. Once it was there she picked up the shot glass and her lime slice and prepared to take her with the young Sky King.

"Yeah, but... you put on the skirt. To some extent, ya' gotta consider it a compliment. Not saying you were in the wrong or anything, but... y'know," he said as he reached out for one of the filled shot glasses. As he prepared his own salt, he wondered why it was recommended that he always enter the Zone if Chiyo were to do so against him, but it didn't really matter to Shoichi. Of all the wings he'd seen, there were none he acknowledged more than those of the Ice Queen. So, he was certain to do that anyway. More to the point, he actually had no clue what his trigger is. He merely let himself get lost in the moment of the run, and the Zone somehow came to him. "So, this might sound weird, but... I don't think I found my trigger earlier. I was just kinda... doing stuff." Without further hesitation, he tapped his glass against Jinx's, and took the shot. Only after taking the lick of salt, and popping a lime slice into his mouth, did he speak further. "What's your trigger?"

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast