Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

The woman wanted to argue, but given the strength of her last flourish she doubted she could. Of course, given this she'd simply continue moving this time her hips finding a nice slow rhythm which included a bit of rocking with only gentle lift being applied every third motion. Whether this was chosen specifically or simply the pattern of her body movements she wouldn't say, but she seemed to be right at home with the young man's hands on her hips. "Fuckin' hell, then, ya' gotta have fun too~" she said, as Jinx was a rather firm believer in people going as hard as they wanted to, for the sake of finding their happiness. That being said she'd soon find a special bit of happiness and given her position she'd been enjoying looking at Shoichi's face and leaned forward just a bit to plant a kiss on his lips, which by virtue of the woman's nature would include some tongue.

"Aye!" he agreed. It wasn't long before Jinx's upper body moved, specifically for the purpose of tongue-kissing him as she rode. Ever the advocate of fairness, Shoichi put his tongue to work as well. In fact, he even brought a hand up to the back of the woman's neck to hold her head in place for a longer period of time. It was in doing so that his tongue rubbed along the length of hers, even oscillating in intervals of a few seconds for the occasional positional swap between oral muscles.

Jinx didn't have any arguments as far as their kissing was concerned. With this in mind, she seemed to relax a bit more with Shoichi's hand against the back of her neck she seemed to feel even better as she moved about in the boy's lap. Such a thing was building a pleasurable sensation with in her, which would eventually lead to the young woman making such a sound into the mouth of the Sky King. She kept her tongue working and her hips still moving even as another peak was reached.

Quite a bit of time passed before Shoichi released his hold on the back of Jinx's neck. When he did, it was after yet another climax had been reached. After he released his hold, he thought to count the number that had been achieved thus far. 'Three here,' was what he came up with. "One left for the original goal. Let's make it a good one, yeah?" he asked rhetorically. The Sky King then slung his right arm over the Jacuzzi's rim, using it as support along with his feet as he began thrusting against Jinx's movements from below, matching her with opposing directions. He had to admit that he was now feeling a mighty stirring in his dick, but he would surely be able to put this off until the goal was achieved.

Upon having her face released the Water Queen seemed satisfied. It would soon be mentioned by the Sky King that they were approaching the original goal of their endeavor and he wanted to make it count better. She had no problem with this and seemed to enjoy her ride, switching rhythms once more so that she rode with a slow hip roll which would coincide with the up hits of the Sky King's own hips. Actually this was immensely satisfying, and as such a moan would escape the woman as she'd reach her own peak once more as she road this particular wave of pleasure a lot harder than she'd initially intended.

Jinx continued until the goal was met, and Shoichi did the same. Actually, the starting moment of Jinx's eighth climax was the moment Shoichi began thrusting against her undercarriage more rapidly and forcefully than before. What he was feeling had only become more intense over time, as the Water Queen was an entirely new sort of challenge for him. So, he continued for another minute or so before grabbing onto the woman's hips again, and pulling her off his manhood. Then, with a mighty clench of most muscles in his body, he ejaculated into the water which filled the Jacuzzi, and fell into a relaxed posture immediately after. "Fuck! That one was intense!"

Jinx seemed fine as the boy began moving against her vigorously figuring that there would be another since, they'd decided to keep going past their original goal but soon she was pulled off by her hips as the young Sky King spewed his fluids in the Jacuzzi instead of the blue haired young woman. Though she was appreciative of the fact that she wasn't presently stewing in the Sky King's juices she was a bit sad because such a finish meant they couldn't continue. And sadness from the Water Queen came off a bit more annoyed than standard conversation. "Fuckin' hell it was, but what the fuck is this shit!" she said gesturing at this action she saw as tantamount to sacrilege. "Cummin' and shit when I was promised we could keep going, this is some old bullshit, now I gotta wait and shit, and I was all excited!" This was basically a tantrum about the Water Queen's lack of more sex at the end of this endeavor.

Following his ejaculation, Shoichi exhaled a contented sigh. Jinx, on the other hand, seemed anything but satisfied by what had so recently happened. As she had this minor tantrum of sorts, Shoichi looked at her with much confusion. "Oro? What are you talking about?" he asked. Afterwards, with a wide grin, he sprung into a standing position, which would result in his dick appearing before the Water Queen's face, no less rigid than it had been the entire time it was between her folds. "Who da fuck told you I was done!?" was what he chose to ask in that moment.

The Water Queen was well into her tantrum at this point, so much so that when the Sky King sprang up she looked at him like he was crazy. Now... for a moment thereafter her eyes moved from the man's face to the body part so pointedly in front of her and then she stood looking a bit distressed. For the record she'd made an assumption based on the way anatomy tended to work about her having to be patient the fact that she was still looking at a very erect Shoichi even after his orgasm threw her for a loop. "The fuck is this shit?!" she questioned, seeming to have a different tirade immediately. "Fuckin' hell you just came! Jizz came out the end, it's supposed to go down after that... I'm not crazy." she said, seeming to accept that there was no logical explanation for what she was now seeing, except maybe that she'd had a stroke and died and this was torment in purgatory or some such nonsense. In fact, she reached out to touch his cock with her hand trying to figure out how such an illusion was actually possible."Well... I'm a bit bipolar but that isn't what's up for discussion right now."

The aggression Jinx had been displaying over the past few moments were converted, or rather, redirected based on disbelief which focused on the fact that Shoichi was still able to continue. There was only way Shoichi could properly respond to this... the way he responded to so many things before. Tucking his bottom lip beneath his top row of teeth, he raised his right arm and pointed his middle finger down at the woman in front of him. "I don't give a fuck what it's supposed to do! I'm the motherfucking Sky King! I do what I want!" he announced. That simple touch of Jinx's hand resulted in an immediate throb of his erection, proving that he was, in fact, ready to make use of it again.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast