Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

"You say that now, so no fucking complaining when you're all fucked up." she said with a nod. Jinx was a lot of things, and sincere in her work was one of them, not that anyone got to know that in most cases. When asked what was next, the blue haired woman had begun skating backwards in a circle around the Sky King. "I am waiting on a guy to do a thing. This was sincerely last minute so, we'll need a crash pad for the month. Conveniently enough, I got a guy for that." she mentioned with a nod. "So we're waiting for him... also, teach? Is that really what you're gonna call me? Fuck." she said this and the corner of her eye twitched just a little. Normally such a thing would come with an immediate desire to wreck something, but she was still far too relaxed from her earlier encounter with the Flame King to do anything more than take a deep breath and exhale it, letting it all go in that second.

"Ya' won't hear a thing from me about it," he said in response to Jinx's talk about complaints. Finding out that they were now simply waiting for the arrival of someone to provide living conditions for the month, Shoichi scratched the back of his head. He had let it slip his mind that such things would be necessary, what with being excited over the prospect of the exercise and all. But, if Jinx had it covered, he would do what was necessary and simply wait. In the meantime, it seemed a bit of light chatting would be the thing to do until they could move on, and Jinx's obvious issue with what she had been labeled brought a laugh from the Sky King. "Well, if it upsets you, then yeah. You'll just have to deal with that."

"Fuckin' right I won't hear any of that shit." the woman chimed in, seeming to affirm her own point. She found it somewhat amusing that this man didn't seem at all stressed about anything that was happening right now. A bit of light chatting was probably the last thing one would think the Water Queen good for, but, contrary to popular belief she actually liked just talking with people and the like, as long as she didn't hate the people she was talking with. "Of fucking course, that is the reason that you'd continue to call me that. Fuck, if I can just start off liking what someone chooses to call me. It's too much to fucking ask for... ew something about this feels nostalgic and I don't fucking like it." the woman had a minor tirade only to pause and exhale. "Shit like this is why I end up doing things that get me put in jail." the woman mentioned. She now knew something would have to suffer a bit for this dumb nickname. It'd been a while since she'd tagged the city of Kyoto... perhaps for fun she'd do it sometime in the next day. "I wonder if that hardware store still carries bright pink?" she said aloud. Apparently used to being alone and amusing herself for extended periods of time.

"What's the matter? Can't take your own medicine?" Shoichi asked, initiating a bit of coy banter to keep the conversation going while they waited. Besides, if it was at the expense of the woman who decided to call him 'Man-Swine' for such a long time, he'd certainly milk this for as long as possible. When Jinx asked aloud about the hardware store in this area, though he doubted she was asking him directly, he provided an answer. "The one in Kita-ku? I'm pretty sure they've got every color you could want. You should put some blue on that shit; it'd really set it off."

"Fuck that, I take my own medicine fine. My problem with 'teach' is that I am seeing an old bitch in my head. And while I'll fucking concede to being a bitch, fuck if I'm old." mentioned the woman who seemed to be capable of making a major tirade out of absolutely nothing. "Also, I don't call anyone I respect anything they don't accept. It's a personal rule of mine. And to be fair...." she looked at the young man with a wicked smirk on her face. "I used to call my best friend a Flaming Faggot Fucktard to his face... Man-swine isn't nearly as bad as you thought it was.. and I can think of at least one person who would gladly accept it as a name, not that he'll get it~" the woman finished seemingly amused by what she'd said. Moving on to the thing that she'd mentally asked herself about the hardware store, an answer was apparently provided by the Sky King along with a bit about blue looking nice with the pink she had to agree. "Yeah that's the one. And, actually some blue would be pretty cute with it... I could use it on the background make it a bit three..." the last word she was going to say was dimensional. After all, planning vandalism was one of the many things the young woman did with her spare time. She was also conveniently out of the immediate supervision and jurisdiction of her probation officer. "Wait a fucking minute. Flyboy, are you down for a couple of misdemeanors? 'Cause if so you just hopped up my friend's list."

Of all the things to do, Jinx chose to invite the Sky King along to perform a few minor crimes after his answer to her earlier question. When asked, he shrugged after slipping his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, why not? I spent all my time in school drawing when Chiyo managed to keep me from slipping outside anyway. Besides, I like to make a bit of extra work for Roze whenever it's possible," he said while allowing his ATs to carry him around at a casual pace. "How long's that friend of yours gonna be?"

"Fuckin' right!" the woman seemed to be enthused. Thinking about the tiny Ice Queen keeping this young man from fleeing outside during school hours, she found the mental image to be a bit hilarious. "Frost Nipper? Tiny girl with sharp teeth? Managed to keep you from going outside? I knew that girl was a dominatrix and all her little boys were all kinda straight laced, but you too? That's fucking adorable." she said, trying to figure out what happened in her head. Still, if she imagined the two of them without special skills, she couldn't see the small girl known as Chiyo making anyone else do anything they didn't want to do.

When asked about how long her connect was going to be she couldn't really estimate a time. "Uh, I actually don't know. I doubt he rides fast... his road doesn't really lean to that. If you wanted to ask me how long it'd take him to demolish a building, I could probably give you a decent approximation~" she said with a chuckle. Which was true. She also realized she hadn't told the young man where she'd be so he figured he was some sort of magical tuner type person for not asking. Beyond this the woman simply began moving towards the hardware shop in Kita-ku. "Regardless if he needs to find me, he'll let me know so it'll be fine. Come on... we're about to have a pretty good time. I thought I wasn't going to get to do this today. Now I'm all excited again~" the woman said seemingly very enthusiastic about this particular activity. This was likely strange to most, but... things that made her happy made her well and truly happy.

"It wasn't anything like that. She just used to bitch way too much for my liking," the Sky King stated while scratching his head. "Same shit with Roze. Not a problem, just don't wanna deal with it." Moving right along, he joined the blue-haired woman in her journey toward the hardware store. "Think I'll go with something like an orange, or a purple. Maybe both; that might work out."

"So... you're saying she didn't kick your ass, she just annoyed you into doing what she wanted? That doesn't make it sound less epic... just sayin'~" the blue haired woman was still amused, as she switched pace and turned to face the young man finding this point of the conversation to be rather amusing. She tried to imagine the scene between her usual run partner and the Ice Queen and it came down to being some sort of massage and a couple of weird conversations and that didn't sound half bad. Well, assuming the young lass, hadn't done exactly what she'd done and thought to get a piece of the man.

Perhaps she was a bit too used to Roze, or knew her from a different time period so the woman didn't seem to bitch too much. Of course, recently enough the woman had lit into her personally for doing unnecessary things... but she also wasn't presently the woman's problem so it didn't seem like it was too much of a problem. "I used to do dumb shit all the time to get her attention... but she never really bitched at me about it, so I wouldn't know. She's my probation officer right now... so she'd probably kick my ass if I did anything stupid... but~" she said of Roze and that was all. "Sometimes I really can't help myself." When moving right along towards both their destination and their form of graffiti she couldn't help but think of the color combination the male offered. "Purple and orange. I guess it could work out, but it'd have to be like a royal purple and a bright orange. None of the pale shit. Brights look better out of spray cans~." the woman seemed to be quite familiar with spray paint and colors and all things having to do with illegal fun.

"You done yet?" Shoichi asked after huffing in the direction opposite the Water Queen. He kept moving forward until such a time that they would be at the hardware store. "Roze is your probation officer? Sounds like shit," he said, thinking about it only in the following moments. At that point, a light chuckle ensued. "But, I guess it's the kind of shit you guys get into. And yeah, definitely those shades. They're the only ones that really count for shit anyway."

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast