Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

The Water Queen just stared at the Sky King while he took his weird stance and declared himself. She couldn't help but find this to be a bit shocking, and with the look on his face a bit amusing. Even so, she supposed looking this gift in the face was a bit strange and with that being the case she simply moved a hand over her face and scoffed before looking up at the young man with a smile. "Fuckin' hell, I can't even argue the logic. Fuck, if you're happy, do you~" she mentioned with a smile. Even so, she stood her gaze wandering down to his dick. "Fuck, now that I'm thinking about it... I was upset over nothing... you promised we could keep going so we can, right?" she asked in a manner which was significantly softer than her words just a few moments prior. It would seem the Water Queen was only ever really remotely docile when sex was on the table, but that was simply part of her as well, she knew it and there was no point trying to change it now.

"Fuckin' right you can't argue with that," Shoichi said while hopping out of the Jacuzzi, drying himself with the wind as he did so. He stood in an open area within the bedroom thereafter, creating a tunnel of wind leading from Jinx to himself, should she choose to use it. "Oh, we're gonna keep going alright," he stated. "I've got a good feel for ya' now. I had an idea, and I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it. C'mon!"

Soon enough the Sky King was exiting the Jacuzzi and leaving a wind tunnel behind for the use of the Water Queen, which she would totally take advantage of, when getting out of the tub. Beyond this, the white haired young man went on to say that he fully intended for the pair to continue their pleasure-seeking activities. "Yay!~" the Water Queen chimed because she was always pleased to get her way, regardless of anything else. Soon enough she was standing within arms reach of the Sky King completely dry and ready for whatever he had planned. "Fuckin' hell, if ya' think I'll like it, show me what'cha got!" the blue haired woman said.

"That's the spirit!" Since they'd reached an agreement, Shoichi made use of his wind manipulation once more. This time, he did so to lift the woman from where she stood, and with enough of a twist in the wind to turn her away from him. When the wind ceased, his arms were at the ready to catch Jinx by the legs, which would be immediately raised as high as possible while he lowered her rear onto his lap. Such would, of course, have him sliding between her folds once more to begin their session anew as per their agreement.

All this wind manipulation being used to augment normal activities was beginning to change the way the Water Queen considered her wind manipulating friends. Even so, it seemed the Sky King was content to use his abilities to turn her body and lift her up before capturing her legs up and facing away apparently with the intent of lowering her onto his person just like this. A similar situation had taken place with the Flame King. "Fuckin' hell."

Once the Water Queen was upon his manhood again, Shoichi tightened his core, legs, and arms, and took a moment to find the proper spread to the woman's legs. Once he was quite sure he had it, he began slowly lifting her body, only to lower it while thrusting himself forward to stretch her moist canal around his girth. This pattern would continue indefinitely, but would of course be gaining rapidity over time, seeming to be in segments of a few minutes per speed marker.

The Water Queen's eyes widened as she found herself in the proper position once more. Even more so than the first time the boy's adjustment to the spread of her legs seemed to greatly contribute to the feelings stirring within her person. Beyond this as he began to move her she began to understand that this was something wholly different from what she expected. "Holy shit this is fuckin' amazing~" the Water Queen mentioned as she came a couple of times back to back as the speed of the boy's workings increased. She really couldn't help herself because she found this new stretching sensation to be optimal as far as she was concerned.

"I knew you'd like it~♥" Eventually, Shoichi could move no faster, and could not possibly move the Water Queen at any greater pace without accidentally launching her into the air. What he could do, though, was the exact opposite. Though Shoichi was an advocate of the "speed is key" philosophy, he thought it best to slow down a bit now, returning somewhat to an earlier tactic to focus on consistency and proper angling. Something deep inside was telling him to abandon speed for force, but he chose to ignore it and go for something else he thought would be best here.

And just when Jinx thought this couldn't get any better, the Sky King slowed his pace enough for it to be noticeable. This caused the woman's eyes to widen because of the switch in sensation which had been fast and a tiny bit rough was now pointed and rubbing her insides in a very specific way. She couldn't help but feel the pressure which induced a feeling of delirum. She had to blink to clear stars from her vision as she finished hard enough that she seemed to lose her breath a bit with the internal clenching and added moisture that came with it. "Fuck..."

Several hours later, it seemed the two had migrated, surprisingly, to the actual bed, where Shoichi lay in wait for Jinx's approach. He had reached his peak a couple of times now, and had apparently been putting forth enough effort to wind himself a bit. As such, he needed just a bit of a breather, so he left it up to his partner of choice for the moment. As far as time was concerned, he could no longer tell how much had passed, but he'd not seen the sun through the window in what felt like ages.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast