Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

"Fuck. I mean, if you're just gonna toot your own horn, there's totally no reason for me to contribute." the Ice Queen mentioned rolling her eyes. As she came to a stop with her hands on her hips she stuck her tongue out at the Sky King. As it was mentioned that the Water Queen was in possession of a cannon, Chiyo switched from a standstill to the circling of the Water Queen, so she could have a look at it as well. "Fuckin' right, it's a sweet piece of machinery, PowPow is my new bestie... gonna, blow some shit up later~" she mentioned of this cannon. This only brought a laugh from the Ice Queen as she also weighed in on this weapon. "I agree it's pretty cool. Actually..." she was thinking about it because she could swear she'd seen it somewhere before. "Fuck, that was painted in the park near here..." Chiyo thought about it a bit more and realized she knew why it was there and a look to the Water Queen confirmed it. As Jinx tried for an innocent look but to the Ice Queen it only looked deviant. Moving right along Shoichi mentioned wanting a sword which brought a scoff from the Water Queen. "Fuckin' why? Mr. Controls the Wind doesn't need a fucking sword that does the same thing... can you believe this shit." she said gesturing to the Sky King with her thumb.

Chiyo just laughed. "Fuck yeah! Usagi-nee would make you one if you asked... it'd probably be pretty badass considering how good she's gotten lately."

"Well if you toot my horn, I don't need to do it myself so often," Shoichi said while sticking his tongue out in response to Chiyo doing the same. As for the matter of him not needing a sword while having the ability to freely manipulate the wind, he felt as if the Water Queen was being a bit of a hypocrite. "Eh!? You're one to talk. You went and got a water cannon when you already make water out of he air... and blow it up! Anyway... yeah, I might ask about that later. It'd be pretty fun to swing a big ass sword around, I think."

"Fuck, anytime you wanna do something praise worthy, I'll be first in line." and this was all the Ice Queen had to say on the matter. Of course, it probably seemed odd that the two of them spoke to each other in such a way, but this was simply the way their friendship worked, and it obviously didn't bother either of them. Beyond this point the Water Queen then felt the need to justify herself and her new toy and defend her righteousness from calls of hypocrisy. "Fuckin' hell, I didn't go get it... it was made for me. Offered to me without any prompting and hand delivered. And yes I am perfectly capable of blowing up water in any and every way I choose, but the practical ability to also spray paint anything I want and shoot water at people cannot be overstated." she said petting her new shark pet. "But fuck it. Please feel free to do you, and copy all my swag with your wind sword~" the blue haired woman apparently saw no wrong in her logic and this caused a giggle from the mouth of the Ice Queen. She'd never heard such random and one sided logic outside her own head before.

"Your swag? I'm the motherfuckin' Sky King, bitch!" As Shoichi spoke these words, he pointed at the blue-haired woman with his middle finger, simultaneously tucking his bottom lip under his top row of teeth. "I dip my hand in everybody's pudding! I'll go get me a sword that'll shit all over that little water pistol ya' got there." During this exchange, Kurama stopped moving around the area, taking pause in a position that allowed him to peer over the Water Queen's shoulder while speaking directly into her left ear. "So, I take it yours went well?"

Those magenta eyes of Jinx's rolled. She'd been dealing with such things from the Sky King since it became obvious he knew what he was doing. And while it was definitely a good thing considering the kind of power he possessed. She also found him unbearably annoying. "Fuck all that. I said do what ya' want fuckin' loud mouth ass... Though I stand by the statement that you don't need a fucking sword and that you are a swag jacker." she said seeming to be quite done with this aspect of the conversation and again this came with a laugh from the Ice Queen who'd stopped her motions at Shoichi's side and nudged him with an elbow aimed at his ribs. "Fuck! Shoichi, you'll feel really stupid if your face gets stuck like that and no one will ever take you seriously again." the Ice Queen commented absently, as her body immediately began moving again of its own accord.

Meanwhile the Water Queen had words whispered in her ear by a certain blonde male and a bit of a smirk came to her face. "Fuckin' right it went well. He's not a shitty ass rider anymore. But fuck, he's just so fucking annoying sometimes. I blame you for this by the way." she said to the Flame King as her eyes darted to her left. "What about Frost Nipper, is she alright now too?"

Just when Shoichi prepared another retort, the Ice Queen's elbow found a temporary home in his ribs. This halted him, but also forced his next statement in the black-haired lass' direction. "The fuck? Why would I want people to take me seriously? I want them to underestimate me, so I can have that epic ass underdog moment where I come out with the surprise victory," he said.

In the meantime, Kurama was allowing his head to rest upon Jinx's shoulder, content to continue the conversation about the month's training while the others spoke of... whatever it was they seemed to be talking about. "The same. I dare say it went exceedingly well. Of course... there was a surprising bit of a break taken. I have to say, I didn't expect that to happen."

Chiyo's eyes cut in Shoichi's direction before she came to a rather abrupt stop before him. She couldn't help but run a hand over her face as she stared at this young man. In fact, in a habit much older than this conversation, the Ice Queen's left eye twitched under her hand just a little and she paused to calm it, taking a single deep breath in. "Fuck, ya' know... it's a bit unfair to desire an underdog victory when you are no longer the underdog." she said rolling her eyes and finally removing her hand from her face. "Besides, just 3 fucking seconds ago you were bitching about how you're the Sky King and you got your hands in everyone's pudding. These are words you said, like you want to be acknowledged as being the shit." the girl said while gesturing towards him with the hand she'd previously used to cover her face while the other rested at her hip. "Contradictory." the Ice Queen finished with a deadpan expression, but she'd noticed that the elder generation had gone a bit quiet and she was suspicious of this.

Meanwhile, Jinx was content to watch Chiyo give Shoichi a piece of her mind and grinned at the tap she watched take place before her. To the Flame King's words on how well his particular round of training with the young Ice Queen went she could only roll her eyes. "Fuck all that, we could all see that one coming from a mile away. Actually, it was a bit more expected than normal considerin', only you wouldn't have seen that shit comin'." she said though she wasn't actually upset about this. "Though to be fair surprising breaks happen to us all and in my case I blame you for it." said the Water Queen.

Chiyo could quite literally point out the contradictions about his speeches all day. There was a single response that would be given by Shoichi regardless of what she said, or how hard she tried to drive her point forward. "Well I'm the fucking Sky King, so I'll contradict myself whenever I want! If ya' wanna try and do something about that, you're welcome to give it a shot." With that said, a wide grin passed Shoichi's face. It was as if there was a challenge being issued, and to further emphasize this, Shoichi glided back and opened his arms while leaning forward.

"Eh!?" Kurama replied in a moment of genuine shock. "You of all people? That's the biggest surprise I've had all month. I wonder how they'll take that information..." Kurama looked in the direction of the second generation Gravity Children, as if contemplating. "If you're blaming me, I'm guessing it was your idea, and you've figured that out. I can't say my situation came about the same way..."

Chiyo looked at Shoichi and heard out what he had to say, and to be fair she was more than a bit annoyed by him. But more than she was a little bit excited, it'd been quite a while since she seen Shoichi, and even longer before that since they'd fought each other or ridden together. The Ice Queen's face broke into a fanged grin as he backed away. "Fuck! Fine... not like I can let you keep that fucking look on your face." And that was all the warning the Sky King would get, a dash forward would carry the Ice Queen straight for Shoichi but a slight change in the angle of her ATs as she approached him at would cause a wide arc which would speedily carry her full circle around him putting her on his left side where she'd immediately lash out at him with a kick aimed to the center of his body.

Meanwhile the Water Queen thought about how the pair of youngsters might handle the information that they'd both had a go at their trainers/alternate selves. She shrugged. "Fuck, if I know. They are both pretty honest so it shouldn't be bad for them. Not like there should be any disappointment on any side." she commented. "Fuckin' hell, also you could have fuckin' told me. That shit was way too fucking surprising long term I seriously thought about kickin' your ass for leaving out such important information. I though we were partners?" she said sounding a bit dejected by the fact that she hadn't been privy to this information before figuring it out herself. It also didn't go outside her notice that the pair of young Sky King and Ice Queen seemed to be ready to fight each other over what had to have been a simple conversation. "Fuck, I missed it, why are they fighting?"

"I'll put a fuckin' look on your face," was his response. Shoichi's eyes were just a bit wider than normal as he watched Chiyo move around. He seemed capable of keeping up with these movements, but there was an obvious increase to the Ice Queen's natural maneuverability. As she made this wide arc to shift around to his left side, the white-haired lad raised his left hand into her path. A barrier of wind formed beyond this hand, aiming to repel Chiyo during her approach. At the very least, it would be enough to keep her kick from connecting. In the meantime, he chose to showcase a new maneuver he hadn't attempted prior to this moment. His right arm flexed from shoulder to hand while bending slightly at the elbow, and he quickly clapped four fingers against his palm. This would mold the wind into dense air, initiating the trick known as the Moon Drop. This produced the most basic form of the illustrious trick, aiming to hammer Chiyo from above with the dense air the moment it formed. Though it was a bit less impactful the norm, he felt the benefits of quickness and subtlety would outweigh this minor negative.

"Sure, they're honest," Kurama agreed. "But that doesn't mean they know what they're doing. It's so obvious what's going on, but I think they've got a problem... well... talking." This was a bit of a hypocritical comment coming from the Flame King, considering he'd just been caught withholding information. However, his defense would come with his next bit of speech. "That was something I wanted to put behind me. Honestly, I figured Roze's brain completely overshadowed mine, and that it didn't make a difference whether I was involved or not. There's no way I'm taking full blame for this. Besides, your little copy hopped all over me like that guy never existed, so obviously there's some kind of major difference that changes things up." With that said, Kurama returned his gaze to the other two. Though he had kept an ear open for their little spat, he also had no clue how they'd come to this point. He could only assume one thing. "Probably because they're happy."

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast