Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

Chiyo scoffed at the young man but was more than a little pleased he seemed perfectly capable of keeping up with her at her present speed. It meant she could freely move around with him, not that she'd ever questioned this in her mind to begin with. A wall of air met her leg instead of the Sky King's body but that was fine, she was sort of used to that to begin with unless she managed to get the drop on him, as such she simply pushed away, in the opposite direction of the one she'd been going in. Of course, it was the follow up to this which was something that was generally unexpected. Shoichi, tended to have many tells when he was using moves, ones that were obvious even without any particular optical developments. The moon drop that she was pushed into though had no tell from the angle she was at, and beyond that was so sudden there was nothing she could do about it. She was simply staggered by a fall of wind she'd had no reason to expect. "Fuck! What the hell was that even?" she mentioned as she drug herself up from her slightly fallen position, even so this girl was still smiling apparently finding this to be a very fun experience.

"Fuckin' hell, they're teenagers. It isn't as if I had any idea what I was doing when I was her age either... I was just trying to have a little fun. And a problem talking? The fuck does that even mean?" she said only to have the Flame King go on to explain why he hadn't actually bothered telling her such an important piece of information about the Brain Charger Project. Beyond this explaining that the smaller version of herself had apparently tossed herself at the Flame King with little to no regard of her other situation this only made the magenta eyed woman smile as she looked over her shoulder at him. "Fuckin' hell, I am really going to have to explain to you, that you are really a lot more like him than you know. Hell, it was the likeness to you that made me talk to him more in the first place, so... it's likely it worked in the other direction hmm, making her feel like an interaction between you two was just as normal. Or did you account for that as it was just because she was my Brain Charger, 'cause the way Fly Boy explains it... he felt just as normal around me as himself, because of her likeness to me. So, even without being part me, you'd have been familiar to her in some way. And let me just say, after experiencing that state of him, he's definitely just a mix of you and Roze down to the way you two talk and react to things. Besides all that, she's still a fuckin' teenager, and sometimes... it really does just come down to having a hormonal imbalance. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that in our very first conversation ever~" the Water Queen mentioned, because she directly remembered explaining to the Flame King before that girls were just like boys in the things they thought about and did when no one else was looking. Beyond this the mention that this current fight she was witnessing was in fact the happiness of the Sky King and the Ice Queen simply to be in each other's presences she scoffed. "Fuckin' hell."

The Sky King's Moon Drop succeeded in staggering his current opponent, and the lass even expressed a bit of surprise that it happened. "Something I just made up," he replied to her query. Shoichi didn't know what Chiyo had gained from her month of training, but he himself had been forced into thinking on his feet for the majority of his time here. He hadn't thought much about the creation of this moon drop, but he was now well-adjusted to forcing his tricks into subtlety. He was also adjusted to pushing forward, and that would be exactly what he did, this time with his left hand to create a wind tunnel aiming to ensnare Chiyo and carry her into the sky.

"That all makes sense, yes... but that's what I mean when I say problem talking." As Kurama went on to explain himself, he stood erect and placed his hands in their respective pockets on his cargo pants. "I don't think either of them knows about my involvement with Subject Zero; and they shouldn't. All of these potential issues can easily be resolved, but... sometimes hormones don't re-balance themselves the way you want."

Chiyo was a bit stunned to find that this trick which had been so properly timed was done without much thought on the part of the Sky King. She thought about what interacting with the Water Queen must have done, and decided that he was forced to think on his feet and move because of how such a thing should have worked. "Fuck, that's surprising." she mentioned only to soon enough be ensnared and tossed into the air via a wind tunnel, not that she could have escaped such a thing even if she wanted to. No, up the little Ice Queen went as she turned her body to keep an eye on the Sky King and enjoyed the up time. 'Ugh, I didn't expect to need to work any harder than normal. I didn't give him enough credit... suppose I should now.' the young Ice Queen thought and she was still smiling but surprisingly enough when she opened her eyes they'd show several ripples dotted with nine individual tomoe shaped pupils. She was preparing to do a bit more.

When Yoichi finally stood up off her shoulder Jinx turned to look at the man, though she glanced in the direction of the ongoing battle between the Sky King and the Ice Queen wondering if the male of that pairing was a bit too far out of reach for the smaller girl's skills now. But that wasn't really what she was talking about at present. "Fuckin' hell, he probably doesn't know... I don't like breaking that kind of news to people, he was surprised enough to finally figure out that Frost Nipper was a Brain Charger." she said of the Sky King. "But Frost Nipper probably does, even if she can't prove it... she thinks it, because I couldn't prove it, but... I knew it." she said of the experimentation. "Fuckin' hell, beyond the problem of the pair of them having not figured each other out by now... are they actually okay to play with each other, 'cause this looks pretty fucking one-sided."

After sending the Ice Queen into the air via wind tunnel, Shoichi rocketed himself high into the skies as well. Though this was where he was at the peak of his abilities, the movement itself seemed to be a more subconscious effort to go where he felt most comfortable. He looked at Chiyo only to find that she had accessed her ocular ability, and it was very, very different looking now. "Woah! That's a crazy lookin' eye you've got there!" In spite of his obvious shock at this evolution, Shoichi retained a large smile. Over the course of the next few moments, his eyes closed and reopened, revealing wings spread from around conical pupils, a white effect that gave the appearance of high-speed winds being traveled through by these wings, and an inner glow spreading from his corneas. "I wish mine had changed that much. But... I can see the craziest colors right now. What's this update do for you?"

Soon enough, Kurama was forced to stand with his head leaned back nearly as far as it would go, simply to keep an eye on the ongoing battle. "I guess we'll just have to see," he said regarding the pairing of these two young adults. When asked if they should really be facing each other, the Flame King snickered. "Oh, did I not mention? I discovered something interesting just a few days ago. Chiyo's not going to be the kind of Storm we'd be adjusted to. I'm sure you know the kind of Sky Shoichi is by now... he doesn't need a Suzume, and neither do his peers. This one is perfect for them. The bridge of a Storm she'll become will connect and affect everything between the sky and the ground."

"Fuckin' right it looks crazy... seeing this way also feels crazy... but I'm used to it now." she said with a bit of a cheeky smirk. She knew Shoichi felt more comfortable being up, so she didn't argue with being this high up. More surprising than not, his own eye seemed to have developed a bit more as well, though not as visually as she knew her own to be. A grin crossed her face as he explained that he could see the craziest colors at their present moment. "Fuck, it's hard to explain." she said of her eye... "Well, simply... it makes everything mine." she realized that still wasn't clear so she activated one of her lesser used abilities by looking Shoichi in the eye. Since he was already looking her way this was easy to accomplish. "I'll take those colors now." she said this and the pupil above the one in the center of her eye gained the reflection of the wings seen in Shoichi's eyes. With this she could see from her multiple other perspectives and with the crazy color depth apparently offered by the Sky King's vision. "Fuck, that's weird." she mentioned as she slid across thin sheets of ice created in the air by contact with moisture and her ATs.

Jinx and Kurama were both looking up by now, to stare at the ongoing battle between the Sky King and the Ice Queen. The news that Chiyo would be a different kind of Storm than the one they were used to made the Water Queen's head tilt to the side. "The fuck you mean a bridge of a storm? That's fuckin' weird. Though I suppose it makes a bit of sense... Fly Boy is kind of endless as a Sky. It's something I can't really explain... Well I don't really have to you can see it right now, they're actually just fucking playing..."

"Eh!? Like some weird hypnosis seduction shit?" Shoichi asked with much emphasis in his words. As if on cue, Chiyo made a moment of eye contact and, somehow, became able to use his ocular ability. "... Or the ability to take my shit on a whim. That's cool too. Careful of the headache, though."

Meanwhile, Kurama's arms were crossed, and his right foot had been raised to let only the front wheel of his AT touch the ground. "When I say bridge, I mean the thing that'll be able to reach the sky while still being able to interface with the ground... something that can go to either end of the spectrum at a moment's notice. Let's just hope that when you say Shoichi is an endless sky, you mean he's on his way to it. I don't much like the idea of being nearby when they actually start playing."

Chiyo shook her head no to the Sky King's first question, but it seemed soon enough he'd be able to answer his own question. When he went on to change his tone a bit a giggle escaped the Ice Queen. "Fuck, well... it isn't as if I'd be able to test such a thing out on you anyways... we've been down that road already and it doesn't work on you. Besides... I am not entirely sure it still works at all." the Ice Queen mentioned as she stared out at nothing, but she realized what she was actually seeing through the vision she'd pilfered from the Sky King. "Fuck, you see the wind!~" she chimed as if the idea of it was completely foreign to her and amazing. "That's fuckin' awesome!!~" she squealed. "And don't worry... I can't just do this whenever I want... at least I don't think I can... I have to be able to see you to take this from you. If you left my line of sight I'd lose yours... but there's a bit more too it than that I think." concluded the young woman. "Oh and I am not really worried about the headaches, I see from 10 different angles at all times like this, when it first developed it was three... so I've pretty much been seeing way too much anyways." she finished as she turned spinning in place and as she did the freezing of her ATs continued they were almost ready. "You know Shoichi, I still don't know what these do yet or any but the most basic of my tricks either." mentioned the Ice Queen of her ATs and her present run. Which was quite true, all the time she spent playing with the Flame King and she only really found out how fire and ice interacted with each other.

Meanwhile Jinx nudged the Flame King, his explanation of Chiyo didn't make any sense to her, but if she was this kind of odd, she'd want to witness it first hand. "Fuckin' hell, you say that like she's gonna do something ridiculous, but you are gonna strain your neck starin' like that. So go ahead and spill the beans... why don't you wanna be any closer... what the fuck is she actually capable of that has us not ringside for this shit right here?"

"Eh? The fuck are you talking about? Test all of that shit on me freely; I don't care," Shoichi stated, wanting to see all the new developments Chiyo had to show. She went on to explain the ability she had utilized, and furthermore, noted that her now having ten points of vision would function as some nullifying apparatus toward any eventual headache. "Wait, what? So... you're seeing too much... but adding too much to too much isn't gonna be a problem?" As he awaited whatever Chiyo planned on showing him next, Shoichi clapped out a sphere of spiraling wind to sit upon cross-legged in the sky, while resting his arms in his lap.

"That's... not quite what I meant," Kurama replied. "She's not quite done yet, so hopefully he also isn't. But, even if neither of them is done... I don't think either of us wants to deal with one of them unless we're involved in the fight itself." Without further ado, the Flame King began revving his ATs to produce enough friction that his wheels acted as a space heater, warming the air around himself and the Water Queen prematurely. "Remember when the kid got his first proper tuning all those years ago?"

"Fuck! That's reckless." Chiyo mentioned, but Shoichi was always ready to see the sorts of things she had to offer, and she literally thought him the best test subject for everything, mostly because she never really had to worry about hurting him. The explanation of why her current overabundance of vision made it fine for her to add a bit more to it, seemed to confuse the Sky King a bit which made the Ice Queen laugh, even so, she watched the creation of the air ball he now sat upon and moved a bit more, ice now being created at every movement of her legs, though she kept the Sky King within her line of sight. "I told you it was hard to explain... mostly I think I spent a lot of time getting my brain used to seeing too much. To adjust my eyes focus and change whether things are in the foreground or background of my vision. The colors and swirling winds are new and distracting... so I make them part of the background so I can keep up with my regular extra vision." she explained, but it was starting to get cold, unseasonably so but the Ice Queen wasn't bothered by this. In fact... she hadn't even noticed this temperature shift. And it was pushing down from where she was at a rapid rate, dark clouds full of ice crystals were forming as she moved, but directly overhead, they didn't seem to move of their own accord, they were... bound to the Ice Queen's movements. She bounced her eyes around taking a glance upward without moving her head and smiled, she'd never seen this before. "Sou... ka..." she spun in a circle there after and kicked upward, this created an ice laser which speedily penetrated the cloud above, she did this to force it to condense and the chill just deepened sinking straight to ground level from there as the snow would begin to fall, one crystalline flake at a time.

Below the Water Queen looked a bit confused. If the Ice Queen wasn't done yet, it meant her Regalia wasn't finished, because she was quite sure the Flame King had already worked to fix her skill set just as she had with the Sky King. "Fuckin' hell, I don't know if complete is the right word for either of them..." she started lowering her voice just a little as she watched the show over head. "But you're right, we totally want nothing to do with any of that." she said of the fight or rather showcase that was taking place over head. "But, I don't know if it's anything to worry about... Fly Boy is a lot of things and all about his friends is one... he'll do some crazy shit and probably let her do some crazy shit... but nothing really bad will come of it." she said in a singular point of praise for the Sky King that she had no intention of mentioning to him directly. She actually admired the sort of being he was, with both freedom and the strength to pull all his friends along with him. Beyond this it seemed the Flame King was content to try and heat up their current level which made the Water Queen question his actions, until of course he mentioned a certain member of their generation and what happened when he received a proper tuning. "Holy fuckin' shit!" was all she could say to that.

"Sou ka... Y'know, that's a really complex way of saying I'm the center of your focus. All the time I've been waiting for you to say that, and you can't even be direct about it? Shame~" he said with a wink. A few moments later, Chiyo was moving around and creating an ice laser, which she shot into the clouds above and resulted in a bit of snowfall. For some reason, though, Shoichi looked upon Chiyo as if he felt something was amiss. "Nani? Are you having ice follow you around on purpose?" he asked just before clapping again to interface with the air around him. This time, him doing so created Shoichi's original Infinity Atmosphere, Moonstruck Numberless Grappler. This produced an accelerating wall of wind around him, which was brought closer to his person in order to keep the snow away from him.

While using himself as a space heater, Kurama borrowed a maneuver from Jinx and performed backwards circles around the Water Queen. "And how exactly is both of them doing crazy shit at this level going to work without having a devastating effect on the surrounding area?" he asked as he moved around. In response to Jinx's reaction over his reference, he had only one word to offer. "Yeah... Imagine something quite a bit worse than that."

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast