Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

"I suppose I've teased enough... or maybe not... I get those two confused~" the Water Queen mentioned seeming to find a deep bit of amusement in this moment. Of course, she supposed that this was only because she found Chiyo interesting and found her and Shoichi's interactions oddly nostalgic but this wasn't really the point. As the Sky King mentioned that dealing with Roze was shit she started to protest, but then he went on to say that was the kind of shit she'd get into and a smile formed on her face. When this went beyond this point, it seemed that the young man had a decent idea of how to use color and this made the Water Queen exceedingly happy. "Fuckin' yes. See, now I'm kinda happy... you know how to use color, this won't be a total drag. Fuck, let's go choose some cans~" she mentioned finally entering the hardware shop which was one of those family owned businesses. This meant that the young woman got a greeting from the elderly store owner an old woman who looked in her direction eyes widened. "Kasumi-chan, I am hoping you and your friend aren't getting into trouble. It's been quite a while since I've seen you." she said with a knowing smile as the young woman rolled in and headed towards the back of the store where a great deal of the spray paint was held. "Oh? Obaa-chan still kicking ass I see~ Of course I'm not getting into trouble, but if anyone is looking for me... you got no idea who I am right?" she said offering the woman a wink, which was returned as she went to the back to choose some colors of spray paint and go on about her day.

Shoichi kept rolling along toward painting supplies, where he found an entire side of an aisle filled with spray cans. He grabbed only a single can of orange paint, and multiple cans of blue in different shades. He also picked up a few whites, as well as a belt to carry it all. "Changed my mind. I'm gonna make a motherfucking dragon!" With that said, Shoichi carried his things to the counter and placed them there, pulling his wallet by the chain to remove it from his pocket. "Alright, what's it gonna be?"

Jinx looked through the aisle of many colors and decided upon the ones she wanted. Bright pink, bright blue, orange, silver, gray, and a couple of others red and the like just in case. She'd originally just been planning to put her name on something but now she was deciding to combine two of her favorite things into art on a wall somewhere. As the Sky King decided on his apparent dragon, she chuckled. "Fuckin' right, dragons are awesome. Don't think I've done one of those in a while though... today..." she paused grinning as she walked past the counter not bothering to pay for anything just in time to hear the old woman behind the counter as she bagged up the cans Shoichi had placed there. "There isn't any need for that... Kasumi-chan and her friends can always have whatever they want from here." she mentioned letting the young man take his cans and offering the blue haired girl a bag as well. Jinx took said bag and her pilfered cans and headed out the door. "Thanks, Obaa-chan, you should check out the new work. I can't speak for this boy right here yet, but my shit is gonna be fucking awesome~" she mentioned as she headed out. "Come along Flyboy~ We got work to do."

While he was preparing to take the money from his wallet, Shoichi was told by the shop-keep that payment was not a necessity. With that, he returned his wallet to the pocket it belonged in. "Arigatou," he said. Passing on the bag, the Sky King strapped the belt of spray cans to his person, following Jinx through the door thereafter. Where they would be going, he didn't know. But, he had a very good idea as to what his art would look like.

"No problem, you kids have fun." the woman said as she waved the kids off. After they left the shop Jinx twisted and turned at ground level, assuming the Sky King more than capable of following along. She was after all, a creature of habits and she was going to a place she as always fond of tagging. She did this mostly because it was always just a little too clean. This would be several boxcars attached to a park the girl liked to have a bit of fun. Besides that it was a place she could go and not be interrupted, mostly because it was nearly underground. Upon reaching the area the girl motioned to one side not knowing how much space the Sky King would need.

"Fuckin' hell this is the best spot ever. I missed this... you can have that side."
    she said pointing to the prestine right half of the tunnel. "And I'll take this one." she mentioned a can of spray paint already in hand she was shaking it with her right while twirling one of her pigtails with her left. Mostly she was planning but right at the moment she was becoming more calm listening to he clicking sound the can made as she shook it. She'd then rather calmly exhale, it was... a very odd moment to behold... this woman becoming more calm as she found something to do.

"Hai hai," Shoichi said once he was given a side of this location to tag. He chose to start with a can of white spray, and took a few moments to determine the size of this artwork while shaking the can. When he figured out the size and spacing for his art, he smiled at the wall. "Osu!" Without further ado, he hopped into the air and began spraying away. He seemed to be drawing something of an outline with the white paint, and in fact, he was. In a matter of minutes, he had completed the outline of a dragon's head, seeming to have chosen a design with more of a mainland influence. With a satisfactory outline sketched out for the head, he went on to outlining its elongated body, which curved left and right as it trailed down the side of the boxcar.

Jinx was soon about her own work, even upon hearing the cry of 'osu' from the young lad, all it got out of her was a bit of a chuckle. It didn't take her long to put the bottom shading and outline of whatever thing she was currently making onto the blank canvas that was the wall in front of her. She was soon enough switching cans with a deft bit of dexterity, like this was something she'd done hundreds of times over. The layers and colors were getting lighter as she worked, making the thing which had the pointy face and nose of a shark with an open mouth and teeth begin to stand out against the background. It had a large body and it was slightly cylindrical beyond this and it was now having glowing orange eyes layered in on top of a stainless steel looking body. She seemed to be deeply amused by her work, pausing only while switching cans to have a peek at the Sky King's work. "Fuckin' hell, mainland dragon~ Pretty cute!~" she chimed as she picked her next color and went back to work. This time a giant splash of orange like a sphere coming out of that intense mouth.

"Innit?" he asked in rhetoric. When he finally got around to finishing his outline, he looked back to see what sort of project the blue-haired woman had decided to work on, and he had to say, he was quite impressed by the looks of it. "Not that I think it's not good or anything, but what's with the fish thing?" he asked. While waiting for the Water Queen's response, he switched over to a pair of blue spray cans, which he would be using to color his dragon very soon.

This young man was a tad cocky, but the Water Queen was quite used to that, so it didn't seem to bother her. No she went on about her work highlight and eventually coloring the beast which was quite massive. Upon hearing Shoichi's question she chuckled giving a rather simple answer initially. "Fuckin' hell, I'm calling it Pow Pow." she mentioned a smirk coming to her face as she began work on the fine lines. "And it's a fucking bad ass combination of two of my most favorite fucking things in the whole world. Sharks and canons." Jinx finished her words with a huge grin on her face. She was quite taken with her work already, and if this freakish combination of tech and animal actually existed she'd keep it like a pet.

"Pow Pow?" the young man questioned immediately. "Can't say I would have come up with anything better, I guess." Having nothing more to say about the cannon of Jinx's design, Shoichi went ahead with the coloring of his dragon. He chose to fill it in with a dark blue, and once this was done, he began overlaying the lighter shade to add a bit of depth to the creature's appearance. A few minutes later, he was returning to the white can to flesh out a few details in the dragon's face and the spikes on its back. When everything else was done, he retrieved his singular can of orange spray, using it to accent the dragon's whiskers.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast