Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [Kyoto] Abandoned AT Factory

"Fuckin' right you can't think of anything better~" chimed the woman. As she'd finished the dark lines of her work, she finally did the thing she'd been meaning to do. Picking up the bright pink spray can she began to shake, knowing what she intended to do. She circled her large shark cannon in this bright pink literally making it the center piece of a target. Beyond this off to the side and under it, she signed her usual tag to it. It looked like an open hour glass but it was actually the letters of her nickname layered atop each other, and with it the words 'wuz here' having finished her work and done so with a bit of well placed sloppiness (including a bit of dripping paint) she enjoyed her work. Now that she was all done she whistled her appreciation. Beyond this the girl's entire body was completely relaxed and her mind was at ease. Which would probably make most people question her sanity. But there she was, plucking at the bullet around her neck and now swinging her pigtail around in her right hand. "Fuck, it's done and fucking awesome~ What about you... Fly Boy?~" she question lifting her toes off the ground so she could spin around and have a look at the boy's work.

"Also done!" Shoichi replied from the other end as he sprayed the last bit of orange on the dragon's whiskers. When everything was said and done, Shoichi put away all of his cans and took a few steps back to inspect his own work. "Meh. I think it's alright," he said before turning around and looking at what Jinx had accomplished, holding a hand against his chin as he did so. "That's some good lookin' shit," he said.

Unbeknownst to the Sky King, there was a silver-haired lad beside him, mimicking his pose with eyes trained on Jinx's art. "I agree. I could make that, y'know?" the boy said. Shoichi's eyes widened, and he hopped away in shock from this lad's appearance. Soon, though, he realized this boy was familiar. "Sup Sky King. Haven't seen you around since the Skytree."

Jinx had a look at the young man's work as he had a look at hers. "The fuck? Is that modesty coming from ya'? I didn't know that was built in~" she chimed seemingly in disbelief. Beyond this point, she seemed really interested in his work. "It's pretty fuckin' awesome~" she said of the chinese dragon the young man had created on a dark blue background. Beyond this it seemed the boy was quite appreciative of her Shark/cannon combo she'd named Pow Pow. "Well, I mean... it was my idea so it'd have to be at least reasonably bad ass." she said but before she could continue there was another young man commenting on her work. Actually it was the one she'd called earlier for the favor she'd asked for. "Yo, 'Spolsion Man, whatcha been up to?" she asked the young man only to realize what he said. "Seriously? You could fucking make that for me?" she said a most wicked grin coming to her face, because she was feeling like she was about to accomplish one of her major life goals. "I always wanted a sexy water gun, though I've been expressly told I can't have one..." she said rolling her eyes. "Rather I was told the Angels were forbidden from making me one... but... If you can do it... it'd be rude not to accept." the blue haired woman found this loophole almost immediately as she did with anything she truly wanted. Further to this, it seemed the Blast King was familiar with the Sky King and this was something unknown to the blue haired woman.

"Oh, I didn't know you two knew each other." mentioned the blue haired young woman. Unbeknownst to her... there was a young purple haired girl appearing behind the pair of males. She'd actually been following one of them, for her own amusement and was presently choosing not to say anything.

"Yeah, well... y'know. Been out and about in Miyabi, mostly. Haven't had time to be in Tokyo a lot." The Sky King's response made the young male nod his understanding, though this had merely been brought up for a brief moment of small talk anyway. He rolled toward the art on Jinx's side to inspect it more closely. "Yeah, we met once. My team wanted the Tokyo Skytree as our base, but the Black Order already had it tagged at the top. We challenged it. Anyway, I can definitely hook this up. I'm no Pledge King, though, so it'll take a while." Remembering from this conversation that he'd come with a few choice things for the Water Queen, the boy removed the backpack he wore and held it out to her. "Oh, right! Carton o' Camels, four bottles o' tequila, a med pack. And..." Assuming Jinx was to take the bag, Hayato would then reach into his pocket to retrieve a blank card with no visible serial number of any sort, but with a chip and a swipe line. "This. I only give these to a few people, so don't go losin' it. This can be used for anything that takes any sort of card. I just have to run a few dozen lines of code first. Right now, this baby'll get you into the Imperial Suite of Hotel Okura Macau." After explaining the workings of the card, he held it out as well. "So, how ya' gonna pay me for all this? I don't work free, y'know?"

Upon hearing how the two of these youngsters knew each other, Jinx nodded. She supposed she understood that the world of ATs was very different for the kids than it was for her, but at least the pairing of kids though they'd faced each other seemed to be friendly enough. She shrugged it off, soon enough accepting a back-pack full of the things she'd asked the young man for, after he explained that it would take him a while to make the thing he apparently could do. "Well, it isn't like I'm in a rush or anything... Given what I'm doing for the next month or so... take your time, I'm just kinda interested in seein' it." mentioned the Water Queen who seemed to find this whole thing rather amusing. Beyond this the young man explained all the stuff he'd given as well as the use of the blank looking card he'd handed over as well. A grin crossed the Water Queen's face as he went on to explain that he didn't give these out often and that he needed to be paid. "Fuckin' hell, you're a kid after my own heart ya' know that?" she said with a wicked smirk. "Actually, I got this thing, I was gonna use it as a scam to make a bit of extra cash, but I suppose, I can hand it off to ya' instead, I'm also still good for a coupla felonies if ya' find yourself in need of a partner. I'm sure you'll think of the same thing." she mentioned pulling her phone out of her pocket and intending to hand over a certain hilarious picture of the First Generation's Gem King.

"Oh, I was hoping this would be more interesting... but it always comes down to blackmail with you doesn't it?"
    mentioned the purple haired girl who was finally speaking for the first time. At the sound of the extra voice, Jinx jumped turning her eyes towards the girl and being a bit stunned by her presence. "FUCK! Pineapple Top, the fuck is the sneaky shit? Gonna give me a fucking heart attack." the woman said seeming to be familiar with her. "It's nice to see you too, Kasumi-san~" the purple haired girl mentioned pushing her bangs out of her face only to have them fall flawlessly back into place.

"Then we're golden. I'll be able to finish it in my free time then, so I won't even charge for it. I'll consider it... a fun little experiment, and you'll be the test dummy to see if it blows up in somebody's face when they use it or not," Hayato said regarding the cannon named 'Pow Pow.' Moving on to the matter of his payment for this exchange, though, it seemed Jinx was planning on offering something she had in her phone. The sight of the device in her hand made the Blast King sigh. "Keep it for the scam. There's nothing in your phone that I ain't already got access to. How do ya' think I found you here?" In this moment, the purple-haired lass that Hayato shared a team with made her presence known at last, immediately forcing the Blast King into an upright, and very stiff, position of shock. He shivered from head to toe before formulating a 'proper' statement of reaction to her arrival. "Fuckin'... creepy ass... the fuck... Why..."

"Wouldn't be the first time, I was a test dummy. S'all good then~" she said of that. When the boy went on to say that he had access to everything in her phone anyway the woman raised a brow, but said nothing more about it. There was already the Angels doing the similar thing and the boy's question about finding her made her think about it for a second."Fucking hell, it was GPS, wasn't it?" she said after a moment of thought. "That's a bit fuckin' creepy yourself, ya' know. I don't care but pot... say hello to kettle." she said pointing between the silver haired lad and the purple haired girl. "Anyways... I got nothing on hand to give ya'. I'd cut ya' in on the scam, but you don't need that any more than I do, and I was just gonna do it to see the look on Muscles' face. But if ya' find yourself in need of me, obviously you can call me, I'll owe ya' one."

Beyond this the purple haired girl seemed to only giggle. Taking a moment to address the Sky King. "Shoichi-nii, I wasn't expecting to find you here too, hello." she said always one to be polite as the Blast King seemed to go about figuring out how to best question her presence here. She shrugged pushing her hair out of her face before explaining her presence. "Well, I had three choices for the night, Takao and Shutara, doing their, we're not dating but hang out thing. I wasn't all that interested. Yuzuriha doing her queen of the Birds thing, and I saw the afternoon version of that show, and you slipping out of the Skytree in the middle of a regular gaming session. It seemed to be the more interesting thing to do with my night. Besides..." she said seeming not to care about any of this either way. "I figured the ride back would be boring with you not having to stare into your phone screen the entire time." she said explaining her presence away in a way that was most logical, though she had nothing to say about how she'd sneaked up on the group and apparently followed the boy here without his knowledge. Her statement though made Jinx's head turn to the side.

"Yeah yeah," the boy said with a roll of his eyes in response to Jinx's little metaphor about him. While Jinx was talking about owing him one, he was lighting a cigarette taken from behind his ear. After the first drag, he exhaled smoke and gave her a reply with a sly grin. "That's about what I was goin' for anyway." With that said, Hayato returned to the act of shivering through Mizuki's speech, finding it no less creepy that she'd followed him, even with such reasoning applied. "I... Well... Fine! But I don't know what that's got to do with sneaking around behind me and shit."

When Shoichi was addressed, he was quite occupied fighting off a minor panic attack that began the moment Mizuki first spoke. He had to quickly readjust himself prior to giving his response. "Yo! Worked on any new tricks yet? Y'know I gotta see 'em."

"Dealin' in favors. Fuck if you wouldn't fit right in with the rest of us..." she started with a grin. "Well, I mean... if you were like 10 years older anyways~" said the Water Queen. Her deal apparently struck she slung the backpack over her left shoulder and began to circle the group at large apparently finding this interaction to be a bit amusing. It wasn't missed by her, that the Sky King apparently also wasn't expecting the rather sudden appearance of the Dream Queen. But given this the woman couldn't help but find his cover for his reaction to be funny. In reply to her peer, Mizuki only had one more very reasonable and sensible thing to say. "Well, I didn't want to break your concentration. And even if I announce myself the reaction is the same, so I figured, I'd do it around others so you wouldn't be the only one." she said pushing her bangs out of the way.

It seemed Shoichi had now recovered enough to properly converse as well. And his question made the purple haired girl look up at him with a bit of a smirk. "I have two new tricks. One is additive and only really works in conjunction with another trick and one..." she thought about how to best describe what was presently her ultimate trick not her infinity atmosphere. "Well, it isn't exactly friendly to anyone involved even me. But I'm sure you know what that is like~" the girl said a small smile appearing on her face. She knew her own limits and figured if she really wanted to she could show the Sky King her abilities without it being a problem. He was always up for the fun of new things anyways so, she had no problem with this either. "Moreover... why are you doing graffiti in Kyoto? Nice work by the way, that dragon is nice."

"Eh!? Two!? Well you've been busy," Shoichi said regarding Mizuki's answer to his earlier question. "And yeah, I might know a little bit of what that's like. I've got a couple of tricks like that, too. You've gotta show me next time!" After expressing his thoughts on the pair of tricks the girl had, Shoichi's attention was brought back to the dragon he'd painted, which he looked at with his head turned at an angle. "You think so? I think I could have made it better. I mean, look at that," he said, turning his gaze toward the cannon painting. "As for why... well... Iunno."

"Yeah yeah, meet an' greet's over. Call me if you need that card changed," said Hayato to the Water Queen while turning away from the group. As he rolled away, he would give no more than a wave over his shoulder to all.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast