Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trophaeum City

"Of course it makes sense; I fucking said it," Roze said following the first drag from her cigarette. As for the reason Chiyo was typically not found in the presence of the woman, she scoffed. There were more reasons than the one given, and Roze knew it. But, this was certainly the prime reason. "Yes, because Chiyo is afraid of the dick. Chiyo is also uptight, has OCD, and is in constant need of activity. Don't be a Chiyo. It does not suit you."

"Hai hai~" Akiza said to the woman's statement of her rightness in this situation. Of course, she couldn't help but notice this woman seemed to be exceedingly excited about her rightness. The woman's thoughts on the Ice Queen caused extreme laughter in the Thorn Queen. So much so, the girl almost fell over, she was holding her sides laughing hysterically. "Oh stop it!~" she chimed taking a few moments to pull herself together. And once she had she stood up straighter and wiped a falling tear from her eye. She couldn't really argue most of the points listed, from what she'd seen from her childhood friend, Chiyo was all of those things, but she wasn't sure about the bit about her being scared of male anatomy. The black haired girl didn't seem to be afraid of anything... perhaps there was more to that... "I don't plan on being Chi-chan. I don't really think she planned to be that way herself... Gotcha covered, relax, get laid...kick ass." the pink haired girl gave her understanding of what was laid out as far as parameters from her predecessor. "Just know I won't be doing any of that while the sun is up... daylight is tiring."

"Those are the three keys to life. Use them wisely." Roze was roughly halfway through her cigarette by the time this conversation between herself and Akiza approached its end. As she finished the rest of it, she made her way toward the far end of this chunk of the city, seeming to have some other information to share with the Thorn Queen. "C'mon then girly. Time to show you the secrets of the first Trophaeum Tower," she said while beckoning for the girl to follow. The Sky Queen would proceed to show her successor quite a few unspoken secrets discovered in the ruins of the first tower, partly as more warning for the second generation's tower. Afterwards, she would have the lass returned to her home from the tower in Kyoto.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234