Thread: [Tokyo] The Center City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Tokyo] The Center City

The Metropolis of the Tokyo capital this is a place full of tall buildings and busy roadways. It rivals any major world city and has many attractions and is full of concrete and businesses. All scattered near a bay with many islands and inlets the area is full of vast different landscapes and activities.

Akiza was dropped back atop the building which was her apartment by the First Generation's Sky Queen. Upon reaching home she removed her keys from her pocket and began her descent a few floors down where she'd enter her own apartment. Once the door was unlocked she'd open it, closing it behind her and locking it while hanging her keys on a hook by the door. She'd found out many an interesting thing from the First Generation's Sky Queen and learned a new trick or two to go along with it. But now she was simply happy to not be under the kind of intensive training that her peers seemed to be undergoing.

Whatever happiness and relaxation the Thorn Queen sought upon returning home seemed fated to be interrupted. Approximately fifteen minutes after her return, there was a knock at her front door. Outside was one Tsukino Mukuro, General of the Black Order's branch named Vongola. As per usual, he sported the very dapper custom uniform he was allowed as General, featuring nary a speck on its white coat, nor his white ATs. He was leaned against the doorway after knocking, holding to his face a black rose taken from the garden of Akiza herself, prior to his arrival.

Fifteen minutes after her return home Akiza was stepping out of the shower, she'd thrown on her black silk robe and her hair was still dripping wet and hanging down in front of her face. Her brows drew together as she approached the knock on the door and when she peeked outside of the door using the peephole she saw none other than the Mukuro she was a bit confused as to why he was standing outside her door, but she wouldn't leave him outside she opened the door and smiled at him pushing her hair out of her face. "Good evening, Muko. As flawless as ever I see~" she said seemingly rather pleased to see him.

"Good evening," the young man replied after Akiza's greeting to him. He then pulled the rose away from his nose, glancing through the corner of his eye at the Thorn Queen behind the door frame. "So, do you have the information on those applicants you picked up, or were you too drunk to remember having to compile them? Nice robe, by the way. The left side is a bit loose."

A smirk crossed the girl's lips as the man seemed to already know she'd been drinking tonight. She was quite curious as to how he came to this conclusion and she then tightened the left side of the robe until it was even and shook her head. "I wasn't that drunk to begin with, Muko. Also, I have the information and thank you~" she mentioned. "Surely you can do better than that, tell me what I've been up to..." she challenged the young man. "Oh and do come in." she invited stepping out of the entrance of her door way to allow the young man further into her apartment.