Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tokyo] The Center City

[Tokyo] The Center City

The Metropolis of the Tokyo capital this is a place full of tall buildings and busy roadways. It rivals any major world city and has many attractions and is full of concrete and businesses. All scattered near a bay with many islands and inlets the area is full of vast different landscapes and activities.

Akiza was dropped back atop the building which was her apartment by the First Generation's Sky Queen. Upon reaching home she removed her keys from her pocket and began her descent a few floors down where she'd enter her own apartment. Once the door was unlocked she'd open it, closing it behind her and locking it while hanging her keys on a hook by the door. She'd found out many an interesting thing from the First Generation's Sky Queen and learned a new trick or two to go along with it. But now she was simply happy to not be under the kind of intensive training that her peers seemed to be undergoing.

Whatever happiness and relaxation the Thorn Queen sought upon returning home seemed fated to be interrupted. Approximately fifteen minutes after her return, there was a knock at her front door. Outside was one Tsukino Mukuro, General of the Black Order's branch named Vongola. As per usual, he sported the very dapper custom uniform he was allowed as General, featuring nary a speck on its white coat, nor his white ATs. He was leaned against the doorway after knocking, holding to his face a black rose taken from the garden of Akiza herself, prior to his arrival.

Fifteen minutes after her return home Akiza was stepping out of the shower, she'd thrown on her black silk robe and her hair was still dripping wet and hanging down in front of her face. Her brows drew together as she approached the knock on the door and when she peeked outside of the door using the peephole she saw none other than the Mukuro she was a bit confused as to why he was standing outside her door, but she wouldn't leave him outside she opened the door and smiled at him pushing her hair out of her face. "Good evening, Muko. As flawless as ever I see~" she said seemingly rather pleased to see him.

"Good evening," the young man replied after Akiza's greeting to him. He then pulled the rose away from his nose, glancing through the corner of his eye at the Thorn Queen behind the door frame. "So, do you have the information on those applicants you picked up, or were you too drunk to remember having to compile them? Nice robe, by the way. The left side is a bit loose."

A smirk crossed the girl's lips as the man seemed to already know she'd been drinking tonight. She was quite curious as to how he came to this conclusion and she then tightened the left side of the robe until it was even and shook her head. "I wasn't that drunk to begin with, Muko. Also, I have the information and thank you~" she mentioned. "Surely you can do better than that, tell me what I've been up to..." she challenged the young man. "Oh and do come in." she invited stepping out of the entrance of her door way to allow the young man further into her apartment.

"I know you weren't; I just felt like using the line," Mukuro stated as he stepped into the door, per Akiza's offer of entry. Once inside, he paced around the living room once, stopping in front of only a hanging picture of a bed of roses. He shifted the frame just a bit to straighten it, then began moving again until he reached a couch to sit on. "I can tell you've had a busy day. Your body has been pushed beyond its natural limit. You've gotten a strength boost the likes of what Chiyo and Shoichi have gotten. I can only assume you've had run-ins with a bunny rabbit."

The Thorn Queen closed the door behind the Tar King as he walked around her apartment. She figured he'd find something to straighten and it didn't bother her, it wasn't as if her apartment was messy... Soon enough the Tar King was sitting and explaining what he knew of her developments this day. "Hmm, that's pretty spot on. Care to show off?~" she said heading over to a desktop computer and removing from it a small drive which held the information the man had come for. While she busied herself moving the files she expected the Tar King to tell her the things which had led to such a conclusion. "Here is the information you asked for." she'd offer only after he'd finished his explanation, she always enjoyed when the Tar King showed off.

"Of course," he replied while sitting. Before going on, he crossed his right leg over his left, and clasped his hands together in his lap. "The drinking is obvious. Even if you try to hide it on your breath, it comes up from the throat and mixes in with the other scents. Red wine. Sweet. Slightly diluted pupils remain even after a state of drunkenness is lost. You have new scars from today, some time over the past few hours. You were fighting. The muscle tension in your legs says you were using thorns quite frequently, and tension in your arms says you were using your Regalia. There hasn't been a parts war for the Black Order all day, and your breathing implies heavier hyperventilation than you've ever managed. Given the disappearance of the others, and the first generation's propensity for intervening with our training regimens, I'd say you were taken in by one of them. You were also kidnapped earlier today. The markings are on your wrists and ankles. This, and the fact that there's only one member of the first generation who could actually improve your run, says it was the Sky Queen who had you kidnapped and taken to some secret location to force you into developing a new Road." When Mukuro's tirade was over, Akiza presented him with a drive containing what he needed for the Vongola sub-team. He took it in his left hand, and held onto it in said hand for the duration of his sit. "Arigatou gozaimasu," he said in a moment of gratitude which Mukuro didn't seem to offer many individuals. In fact, there were only three.

A grin spread across Akiza's face as she fully heard out the explanation of the Tar King's conclusions about her day. As usual they were completely and utterly spot on. "Sugoi!~ Muko... amazing as always, and you're quite welcome." she said after handing off the disk he'd asked for. One had to wonder why the Tar King even bothered coming all the way to her apartment just to get information she could have sent to him, but... that was not really something she wished to mention. After all, she enjoyed his company, and any excuse to have him around was one she wouldn't question. "That about covers my waking hours for the day. What have you been doing all day Muko?" she questioned in an open ended fashion as she took a seat on the couch her left leg folded under her body as her right dangled over the edge hanging towards the floor, this was mostly so she could face Mukuro while they spoke.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast