Natsu's curiosity soon became outright confusion. She really had no idea what kind of person he'd become since Trophaeum, but there was a worse fact than that alone. Not only had she gone without knowing Natsu associated with murderers... she also couldn't tell simply by the demeanor of the overall group, the way others in the city could when passing them by. If Natsu had been less removed from society, he would blame this on the fact that she was blonde, but in the end, he could only think she was some sort of idiot.

He sighed. There was no way around the fact that the meeting had been interrupted by a peer of Natsu's, who merely couldn't read the signs of a bad place to be. Obviously, he would have to inform her of these bad decisions she made. "So it's not obvious to you when a group of killers is meeting? You'd have been murdered on the spot if I hadn't signaled them to be still. That is what I do now... I tutor assassins. The next time you decide to walk up to me and say hi, I suggest thinking a second time."