Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tokyo] The Center City

"Therein lies the point. It was much more entertaining this way. Ten points for execution," he said between sips of wine. Aside from this simple clause, Mukuro remained utterly silent to allow the pair of women in the room to have their little discussion about lads and phone numbers, etc. When Shizune announced her leave, his eyes shifted in her direction. "Au revoir," he said, waiting until approximately forty-five seconds after Shizuka's departure before he spoke again. "Right then; where were we?"

"Execution points~" chimed Akiza, who seemed completely and utterly amused and Shizuka took her leave with nothing but a two-fingered salute left in her wake as Akiza closed the door. The pink haired girl would soon return to her spot on the couch tucking one leg under her body and then she looked to Mukuro whose last words had been a farewell to Shizuka. The next words he spoke seemed to ask what he and Akiza had been up to prior to the arrival of the Echo Queen. "Apparently we were gonna watch a movie." said the Thorn Queen, she hadn't known anything about this plan for their day when it was mentioned to Shizuka in the moments prior to this one, and it made her wonder why he'd bothered.

"Yare yare," he said, taking a brief pause to sip from his glass once more. That she would believe he was serious about watching a movie, even for a moment, was almost laughable. "Yes, and as long as Shizuka believes that's why I'm here, the masses won't have any worthwhile gossip to spread around." With that said, Mukuro finished the last bit of wine he had poured for himself. In all fairness, he rather enjoyed the flavor of this beverage.

At the first part of the Tar King's clause a smile came to the Thorn Queen's face. Of course, it made perfect sense that he'd divert attention away from the activities that the pair of them participated in while no one else was around. That being said, she'd found it a bit amusing to tease the man about it so she'd gone along as if she didn't know what he was getting at. Still she'd finish off the rest of her wine and smirk at the man from across the room. After sitting her glass down she'd stand and shake her head. "I'm only messing with you, Muko." she mentioned as she stood before him, the pink haired young woman slid into the man's lap which is likely where she'd been about to go prior to that moment. "Did you like the wine?" she asked with a smile. "Oh and for the record, we were about right here~"

"Obviously, but that won't stop me from explaining," he said, leaning back into the couch with his arms stretching over the back of it. He was quite relaxed after the singular glass of wine he drank. It seemed he was just enough of a lightweight to feel the warmth coursing through his body already. When it became obvious that Akiza was about to slide onto his lap, he uncrossed his legs to allow the occurrence with utmost comfort for both parties. "Ah, that's right. And yes, it was actually quite... surprisingly pleasant, I daresay."

"Well, sure... but I thought I'd clarify." said Akiza as she observed the overly relaxed posture of the Tar King. Still, he seemed enough himself to have changed his seating slightly to accommodate her sliding into his lap. As she was now facing him she couldn't help but chuckle just a little at what he'd chosen to say about their present seating situation and his enjoyment of the wine he'd decided to drink. "Oooh?~ Sounds like future help finishing the bottle." mentioned Akiza, now that she was in the right position they were face to face and chatting but her fingers began wandering, tracing the buttons of his shirt which she'd begun undoing at her leisure.

"It's banter, what you're doing," the Tar King stated firmly. "I am completely against banter." Mukuro seemed to take no issue with how the Thorn Queen chose to occupy her hands for the time being, but he was particularly interested in addressing the wine Akiza had taken to drinking so recently. "I suppose I wouldn't mind. You still may want to take it slow, though. You're a bit of a lightweight."

"Ah, I see. Muko's against banter... new discovery." said the girl as she finished undoing the last of the buttons the man's shirt. Once she was done she simply pushed the edges apart to reveal his chest. She seemed to be amused enough by this. "I'll make sure to file that away for later usage." she said with seemingly mild disinterest. Akiza moved her right hand until she was tracing up the exposed torso of the Tar King, while listening to his claim that though he'd enjoy drinking with her she should still take it slow as she was a lightweight. "Well, that's true enough. But I don't really think you're one to talk~" she mentioned acknowledging fully that the Tar King was a great deal more relaxed from a single glass of wine than she thought possible. After she finished speaking she kissed the side of Mukuro's neck.

"Don't be ridiculous; of course I'm one to talk. Some of us can keep our wits about us, no matter what." True enough, despite Mukuro's obvious state of relaxation, he felt no effects to his mind or equilibrium. He also seemed mostly unfazed by the efforts of the Thorn Queen, but this was simply his countenance. One peculiar thing he chose to do in this moment was reach out and take hold of the hair ornament Akiza wore. Once he had a firm grasp of it, he did the woman the service of relieving her of it immediately. "I'll admit something. While I am one for avoiding the unkempt, let's do away with this."

Since she was kissing the side of the Tar King's neck after she was finished speaking, while he spoke she continued to do the same. And though he seemed mostly unfazed by her actions, she didn't seem to have a problem with it. Instead she simply continued as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "Oh? Kept wits no matter what, already knew that." she murmured directly against his skin. "Doesn't mean you aren't also a lightweight." she finished up. After she'd spoken it seemed that the Tar King was only willing to admit one thing and it had to do with her favored hair ornament. He soon enough removed it from her person, and in doing so, it allowed the hair that was the rest of her bangs to tumble freely across her face and down to her chest. This tended to give the girl a slightly wilder appearance and one the Tar King apparently favored in spite of his general need for neatness. Those golden brown eyes of Akiza looked over the face of the Tar King a bit quizzically. "Oh? That's an interesting method of admission." she said unconsciously shaking the hair just a bit to get it out of her eyes. Of all the things she expected as a form of confession from the Tar King this wasn't very high on the list, but this was at least interesting. The Thorn Queen leaned forward then and placed her lips against the Tar King's aiming to discourage any explanation of this thing he'd done.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast