Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tokyo] The Center City

"What an interesting way to finish a sentence. Not that I'm complaining," he stated, once more into the woman's ear due to existing positioning. Even with Akiza's exposed flesh, her clothes seemed to remain in place. Of course, this was easily attributed to the simple fact that nothing had been done to remove them entirely, but Mukuro was to make use of their presence for the time being. When he released his hold on her sides, he instead firmly gripped onto her open top and pulled; an act fueled partly by the adrenaline rush from the woman's hand shifting about on his groin. After his abrupt tugging of the woman toward himself via her clothing, he licked along her neck with added firmness, taking to sucking on the flesh he found there moments later.

A second set of sentences were spoken directly into the ear of the Thorn Queen, which seemed to serve the same purpose as the first, but a little more considering the context of what was being said. "Oh? Is it?" she questioned because soon after the Tar King released his hold on the young woman he grabbed onto her clothes and pull Akiza closer to him. It was rather abrupt and a bit aggressive, so much so that Akiza was a bit shocked but she was also rather pleased by it. "I hadn't noti...ah~" she had started to complete her earlier clause simply based on his earlier statement, but soon he began licking along the girl's neck and even sucking on it. So once again, a statement she'd started to speak ended with a moan, all while the movements of her hands kept pace with the suction on her neck.

Once again, there was a sentence from Akiza which did not meet its intended end. This was nothing but affirmation to the purple-haired man that his efforts were well-placed. In all fairness, he could say the same of what Akiza had been doing, but he was never one for random admittance of anything, so he wouldn't voice this in any way. If anything, though, his activity would testify in his voice's place. Mukuro soon pulled himself away from the woman's neck, having accidentally left behind a hickey as he moved to kiss her lips instead.

If Mukuro thought his efforts were well placed he was quite correct. During the time period that they'd been engaged in this activity in such a way that the Thorn Queen didn't seem to mind what was going on in the least. Even while the young man sucked on her neck hard enough to leave a hickey she knew that she was having a very good time. As the Tar King switched his efforts and instead came to her lips she met his kiss seemingly pleased by the experience. If nothing else she'd take the young man's lack of speech as appreciation as he seemed to have no problem expressing his dislike for things. Even so, the movements of her hands would shift becoming a bit slower as she more than fully realized that this wasn't intended to be the main event. As she kissed him, she aimed to slip her tongue between his lips.

Not only were his movements matched by the Thorn Queen, but they were exceeded as well in the moment her tongue slipped into his mouth. The Tar King's reciprocation followed, only to be joined by the effort of his left hand raising to her right nipple, which he then squeezed betwixt his thumb and forefinger. He couldn't help but realize that Akiza had taken to a slower pace with her stroking of his manhood. This was an act which tipped him off to a key piece of information. "If you're going to try and ensure the next stage is extended, you could always just move on to it."

Akiza seemed to be enjoying this moment. Moreover when Mukuro's efforts found a new target in the girl's chest she couldn't do anything but be more than pleased about it. In fact, only a small noise would escape the young woman's mouth until their faces separated. It would be at this point that the Tar King would voice is knowledge on her actions, in a way which made her smile. Of course, she had no intention of having this placed fully upon her. "Oh? Well, I mean if it's your idea, how can I say no~" mentioned the Thorn Queen who was still in the best of moods. A bit of shifting would be required for proper copulation to take place, mostly the removal of her undergarments, but there wasn't really a point to most of her clothing anyways. So she striped removing herself temporarily from the lap of the Tar King while she removed all that was left of her clothing, apparently having no issue being naked in this moment.

"So, I was right," he said following the noise which came from the magenta-haired woman when he took hold of her nipple. "Not that it was very difficult," he ended. His grip remained even when the Thorn Queen removed herself from his lap to disrobe, and when she was done with this process, he pinched at the other as well. "How many of you pain receptors have been replaced with pleasure, I wonder."

Akiza would have questioned what this young man thought himself right about, but it became obvious as she moved to undress herself and he didn't let go of what he'd captured on her person. In fact, after she disrobed, Mukuro added the addition stimulus of gripping the other. Still there was a question being asked and even if it as in rhetoric, Akiza felt it necessary to answer. "Ah~ It's hard to say." that time her sentence started with the noise of her pleasure. Of course, this was to be expected, given the nature of this young woman as a rider it could only be assumed she had to like a little pain, after all the nature of her road gave her pain every day and she had to deal with it just to ride.

"Mhm," Mukuro replied. Given the way Akiza chose to phrase her sentence, as well as the utterance accompanying the statement itself, Mukuro's conclusion seemed even more solidified than before. He had made his initial assumption based on the nature of the Sonia Road, true, but he now had hard evidence right before him. His grip was firm; incredibly so. At this early stage, one would have normally expected a less favorable reaction from the intensity of his efforts, but not now. "So most of them, then. Are there some preferences I should know about going into this?"

It seemed that Mukuro had been testing the waters with his opening action. Of course, this was also a bit expected on the part of the Thorn Queen even so, she was enjoying herself enough by this point that it likely wouldn't matter what the Tar King chose to do to her next within reason. To help flesh out the details of it she slid a bit closer and pecked him on the lips. "Well, it's not like I want to be beaten up or anything like that." she said. "You just don't have to be careful or gentle with me. I'd actually just prefer it if you weren't at all gentle with me at this point." she admitted. At this moment, Akiza was a bit of a masochist, but not the sort that wanted a master to punish her. She was looking for someone just a little bit dominate to be a tiny bit rough with her, was all. So, she was looking for someone who was just a bit of a sadist to help her out.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast