Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tokyo City] Interchange

[Tokyo City] Interchange

Formerly the turf of the Black Order, this is an abandoned railway exchange in the middle of Tokyo City. It is a hub for transportation, though it is no longer used it grants access to the entire city from a low vantage point. It was originally held by Akaru Chiyo but transferred to the other Generals when she left Tokyo. It is well furnished and doubles as living space for the team who holds it. right now that team is the Raidraptors, led by Kawashima Tayuya. Tayuya decided this was the best place for her, because she can see it from the apartment she keeps in the building across the street, she also personally contributes to anyone challenging her holding this place.

One Saturday afternoon at the end of June, one Tsukino Mukuro rolled along the railway until reaching the Tokyo Interchange. He remembered this place from the early days of the team he was content to be a member of. When they kept this area, there was constant access to the Glum Slum whenever it passed through. Now, it seemed another team of third generation Gravity Children were keen on making use of the location, likely for the same purpose. But, to obtain it, they had overcome one of his fellow generals of the Black Order, using a skill he could not believe existed. So, he had to see this for himself, all while killing a bit of time with one Izayoi Akiza. "Now then... where's the welcome crew?"

"I assume they are coming, after all, given the placement I know someone saw us coming." mentioned the pink haired girl as she arrived and stopped crossing her arms under her chest. With this stance she looked around, she'd visited this place a time or two to get to the Glum Slum. She knew the tactical advantage of this place as well as it having multiple lines of sight all around. As if on cue, a girl would descend from the apartment building across from this place. She had blue hair and when she landed her descent was slowed by the wind. "Did you come here to challenge us?" she asked rather simply. Her eyes showed no real emotion, as if she didn't care one way or the other what was decided, she simply couldn't let strangers approach the other children here without knowing what the intended. She was their protector, a girl known as Kawashima Tayuya.

"Surely," Mukuro stated. "The only question is, where..." His sentence never ended, as his unfinished question to the universe was answered immediately in the form of a descending blue-haired girl. She wasted no time in revealing her status as a wind rider, nor as the leader of the Raidraptors as far as Mukuro was concerned. "So you're the leader of the Raidraptors. You're quite the protective one, aren't you?" Following Tayuya's appearance, there was the silent arrival of another individual. A brown haired boy, who answered to the name Sawada Natsu, approached from within a dark alley nearby. He took a side to Tayuya, having watched the approach of these Black Order members. "They're more members of the Black Order. They're a bit late, but I imagine they've come back for revenge on what Rokuro did."

"Yes, I am the leader here, Kawashima Tayuya. And I may be a bit protective of them. But this is the only spot we want... So, I'll sit here and wait for people to challenge us. It's a good spot tactically, but I am sure you already knew that... this was a spot kept by you guys for the duration of the last Gram Scale Tournament. Or so it's said." she mentioned as way of acknowledging the words spoken by Natsu. Who had approached from the shadows. "Natsu, I didn't expect you to come here. You said you didn't wish to participate in non-essential functions." stated Tayuya to her second-in-command.

Meanwhile, Akiza watched this interaction and the arrival of two of the people who belonged to the Raidraptors team. This was after all quite an interesting collection of the younger generation. To the statement that they were here for revenge, she simply chuckled. She never thought to settle such scores, they were only here to see if there was actually a child here who could steal tricks. "We're just visiting, and to be clear revenge isn't really my style." mentioned the Thorn Queen her eyes travelling over the brown haired male while she became a bit uneasy. Something about this child was a bit off putting and that was rare. She flicked her eyes over to Mukuro as if to question this.

"Since long before the tournament, if you want to be technical about it. This spot was taken by one of our veterans long before the Black Order was formed. Even before the days of the Cyclone Striders." Following the arrival of the second member of the Raidraptors team, Mukuro felt a bit strange about the group. He wondered for a moment if all the members of this team were so full of lethargy, but given the team leader's disposition, he figured this was not at all the case. Akiza had picked up on something strange as well, it seemed, and Mukuro could tell what it was within seconds of looking at this new lad. "Are you sure it was a good idea to recruit a killer to your group? Trust must be difficult to maintain among your ranks."

Having nothing in particular to say to the Black Order members, Natsu shifted his eyes toward Tayuya, speaking to her in a voice devoid of emotion or any form of emphasis, with a facial expression to match. "I don't, and I won't. I'm not familiar with the woman, but this man is one of the Black Order's generals. It's more beneficial if I don't fight. You need something challenging every now and then, and I believe the Tar King will be a good enough challenge to keep you... sane."

"Oh? I wasn't aware of that... Clever or battle hungry?" she questioned with that same apathetic look on her face. Her eyes were indeed quite blank, but she knew certainly there were only two reasons to keep catch of this place, the battles that were sure to come, or the necessity of keeping tight reigns on the people coming and going to Glum Slum. Of course, this was a matter of both for this young woman which is why when she had enough members to make her team she'd chosen and taken it with haste. Of course, there was then brought to light the matter of her second-in-commands activities of choice which made her look to the lad. "Oh, that isn't anything important. They all believe in me absolutely, they trust who I trust." she mentioned with that same calm look on her face, but she was wary of this situation as well, both of these people seemed to notice something off about her second-in-command, and beyond this at least one of the newcomers was recognized by Natsu. "Hm, the Tar King, huh? Well, that's fine I suppose... though it makes me wonder who Mizu is stalking if she isn't with you." she said a hand reaching up to palm the back of her head as she thought about the situation presented before her.

"I need... Roku or Kuro, if you don't plan to participate either of them will do. Also I am perfectly sane, don't say that as if you are worried Natsu." she mentioned which made Akiza look at the young woman. She didn't know what either of them was, but she specifically wanted to see what the one who'd taken Shizuka's tricks was actually like. Given what she'd seen of these kids so far, it was a wonder to her, that Shizuka didn't know from the jump that they'd not be so easily overcome. "Mendokuse." mentioned the pink haired girl as her glance shifted. If the killer wasn't fighting then she could at least relax, though the idea of getting her tricks stolen wasn't really high on the list either, it would at least give the chance to figure out what kind of skills this younger generation possessed.

"On her good days, she's a bit of both," Mukuro said regarding their current Ice Queen, who once held the interchange during her days as a rogue Storm Rider. What he heard from this girl was, frankly, a bit surprising. In fact, he was quite perturbed by it. "Absolute faith in others. So, your team is a bunch of morons. That's intriguing. Ours was no different."

As the discussion progressed, the boy Natsu became increasingly disinterested in the happenings in front of him. He was content to leave, but before doing so, he had a simple bit of advice to offer his team's leader. "Kuroko is best saved for a situation like this. Rokuro's abilities may prove useful again."

"Hmph." was all that Tayuya had to say on the matter of the person who'd held this place much longer than the Black Order had existed. Of course, such information about the whole thing only caused Akiza to laugh because she knew the reference being made here. Given the information provided by the boy known as Natsu. "Thanks, Natsu. I guess I'll let them decide. Enjoy the rest of your evening." she said this would be calmly followed by the girl turning and whistling twice in two very different tones. A deep almost empty one would summon the boy known as Kuroko if he chose to appear for this race. And a high pitched one which was more like a scream would summon the boy known as Rokuro. What couldn't be known is she had a different one of these for each member of her generation, even the ones who weren't currently on her team. And they were loud enough to carry for a couple of miles if the acoustics were right, or if she chose to make them carry with the wind.

The sound of these whistles would cause Akiza's eyes to widen. "Did she just whistle summon people?"

"I'll stay to watch. Nothing more." This was the final statement made by the brown-haired boy, who would soon be seen hopping onto the roof of the interchange, where he then sat while watching below for the coming parts war. One would notice in this moment that the boy wore a pair of ATs that had nothing spectacular about them, which Mukuro found strange, but said nothing about. As this move took place, Tayuya's whistles reached the ears of Kuroko and Rokuro respectively. After a few moments had passed, a lad with spiky white hair and a blue and white-striped shirt descended from the rooftops, wearing a pair of very mechanized ATs reaching halfway up his legs. "Finally. I've been wondering how long it would be until we got to do something else."

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast